Short Answer Questions
1. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
2. According to the Ethnographic Dictionary of Navajo language, why are astrological pursuits often associated with witchcraft?
3. With whose death does the story begin?
4. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
5. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
6. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)