|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
(a) Perfecto Atole.
(b) The rodeo announcer.
(c) A coward.
(d) His father.
2. How old was Set when his father died?
(a) He was a newborn.
(b) He was seventeen.
(c) He was twenty-seven.
(d) He was seven.
3. Why was the Piegan camp troubled when the unknown boy came to their camp, then disappeared?
(a) He had become part of their story.
(b) They were afraid for his welfare.
(c) They suspected he was evil.
(d) They had become fond of him.
4. Who is Loki?
(a) A dog.
(b) A Kiowa boy.
(c) A horse.
(d) The child Set.
5. What does the boy leave behind him?
(a) No sound at all.
(b) The sound of his crying.
(c) The sound of his running.
(d) The sound of his laughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Worcester Meat feel as his life ends?
2. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
3. How old is Set?
4. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
5. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)