|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
(a) His father.
(b) Perfecto Atole.
(c) A coward.
(d) The rodeo announcer.
2. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
(a) With tact and condescension.
(b) With disregard.
(c) With disrespect.
(d) With kindness and understanding.
3. As Set grows stronger, what does he begin to do?
4. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) They moved to the mountains.
(b) They became quarrelsome.
(c) The seasons changed.
(d) Their group was divided.
5. What ceremony does Grey perform in the Kiowa way?
(a) She dances around the campfire.
(b) She burns sage.
(c) She collects herbs.
(d) She butchers a calf and eats the raw liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
2. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
4. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
5. What did the ancient Native Americans call the plains?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)