|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Grey?
2. What change comes over Grey at her mother's house?
(a) She becomes lazy and childlike.
(b) She becomes restless and wild.
(c) She feels less sure of herself.
(d) She changes from a girl to a woman.
3. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
(b) The dog.
(d) His father.
4. Why don't Grey and Set speak at the dance?
(a) There is nothing to say.
(b) They are restricted in their conversation.
(c) They are unsure how to proceed.
(d) They are angry with each other.
5. What did people who came later find the early tribes had left on the plains?
(a) Charred wood and bones.
(b) Tamed animals.
(c) Cultivated crops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Set thinks best describes Grey's personality?
2. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
3. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
4. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
5. What change comes to Grey in the summer?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)