|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lola Bourne find it easy to relinquish Set to Grey?
(a) She no longer knows him.
(b) She doesn't love Set.
(c) She is tired of him.
(d) She is hurt by Set's faithlessness.
2. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(c) Bertha Yazzie.
(d) Jessie Mottledmare.
3. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
(a) Set himself.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A dwarf.
4. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
(a) The horizon.
(b) The endless spaces.
(c) Tsoai, the giant tree turned to stone.
(d) The sunrise.
5. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(b) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(c) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(d) Because Grey was more beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Worcester Meat feel as his life ends?
2. What does Set do each night?
3. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
4. How old is Grey?
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)