|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Worcester Meat feel as his life ends?
(a) Tired and sick.
(b) Serene and refreshed.
(c) Impatient and angry.
(d) Lonely and frightened.
2. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(b) Love will see him through.
(c) Love is all you need.
(d) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
3. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
(a) It had no European settlers.
(b) It was the center of the world.
(c) It had no fences.
(d) It was fertile land.
4. What does Dr. Terriman discuss with Set?
(c) Set's art.
(d) Native American folk music.
5. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) His adoptive father, Bent.
(c) His dog Luki.
(d) The boy who turns into a bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the medicine bundle?
2. How old is Murphy Dicks?
3. What does Set think that Grey has more than beauty?
4. What does Set do each night?
5. Why did the Kiowa people decide to move?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)