|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
(a) With tact and condescension.
(b) With kindness and understanding.
(c) With disregard.
(d) With disrespect.
2. What is a hogleg?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A knife.
(d) A trick.
3. What was the vision that Set was looking for?
(a) The Big Dipper.
(c) The bear.
(d) His future.
4. Why don't Grey and Set speak at the dance?
(a) There is nothing to say.
(b) They are restricted in their conversation.
(c) They are unsure how to proceed.
(d) They are angry with each other.
5. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He takes a shower.
(b) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(c) He goes out for chowder.
(d) He answers the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a bee-wolf?
2. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
3. What tracks did those who came later to the plains find?
4. What does Sitting Bear admire more than modesty?
5. What two cultures combine in Grey?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)