|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the vision that Set was looking for?
(b) The bear.
(c) His future.
(d) The Big Dipper.
2. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) A Navajo servant.
(b) A friend of Kope'mah.
(c) One of the seven sisters.
(d) Grey's mother.
3. What does Set think that Grey has more than beauty?
(a) She is graceful.
(b) She is infinitely interesting.
(c) She is intelligent.
(d) She is childlike.
4. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
(a) With kindness and understanding.
(b) With tact and condescension.
(c) With disregard.
(d) With disrespect.
5. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
2. What does Grey ask Perfecto Atole to do for Set?
3. Who helps Milo Mottledmare transport Worcester Meat?
4. What quality did the Kiowas have that the Navajo did not approve?
5. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)