|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. Where does Worcester Meat go after he has been sick for sixteen days?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the forest.
(c) Home to his little house.
(d) To the bed where Kope'mah died.
3. Who helps Milo Mottledmare transport Worcester Meat?
(b) Dwight Dicks.
(c) Murphy Dicks.
4. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
(a) It was the center of the world.
(b) It was fertile land.
(c) It had no European settlers.
(d) It had no fences.
5. Why couldn't the plains have an ordinary place name?
(a) They were too vast.
(b) They were too frightening.
(c) They were too boring.
(d) They were too flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Set the greatest happiness he has known?
2. What did the wise man advise the Piegan people to do about the disappearing boy?
3. How did Set know where to go to begin his quest for a vision?
4. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
5. As Set grows stronger, what does he begin to do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)