|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Worcester Meat go after he has been sick for thirteen more days?
(a) To the forest.
(b) To the bed where Kope'mah died.
(c) Home to his little house.
(d) To the hospital.
2. What does Grey do to prepare for her life with Set?
(a) She explains their future to him.
(b) She asks Set what he would like to do.
(c) She prays and draws their journey in the dirt.
(d) She asks Kope'mah where to go.
3. How unusual is Set's kind of breakdown?
(a) It happens all the time.
(b) It is quite unusual.
(c) It is extremely rare.
(d) It is fairly common.
4. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He goes out for chowder.
(b) He answers the phone.
(c) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(d) He takes a shower.
5. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
(a) They captured a Piegan woman who told it.
(b) They traded stories with Piegan traders.
(c) A Kiowa hunter married a Piegan woman who told the story.
(d) They made friends with some Piegan who told it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Worcester Meat feel as his life ends?
2. Why did the Kiowa people decide to move?
3. How does Grey feel during the heavy rainstorms of the plains?
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
5. How did his stay at Lukachukai affect Set?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)