|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Set's health as he begins his vision quest?
(a) He is physically fit.
(b) He is twenty years too old.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is weak from his illness.
2. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He goes out for chowder.
(b) He takes a shower.
(c) He answers the phone.
(d) He has an omelet at Joe's.
3. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
(a) No relief.
(b) A sense of bewilderment.
(c) A sense of satisfaction.
(d) Some relief.
4. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
(a) Set kicked a doctor.
(b) Set hit a nurse.
(c) Set screamed at the hospital staff.
(d) Set attacked Dr. Terriman with a vase.
5. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
(b) She felt it represented part of herself.
(c) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
(d) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
2. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
3. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
4. What is a bee-wolf?
5. Who is Luke?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)