|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 14.
(b) July 15.
(c) July 16.
(d) July 13.
2. What does Sitting Bear admire more than modesty?
3. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(a) Sister Stella Francesca.
(d) His father, Cate.
4. How did Set know where to go to begin his quest for a vision?
(a) Jessie Mottledmare had told him.
(b) Grey and Lela had told him.
(c) His spirit had told him.
(d) Kope'mah had told him.
5. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass will not move.
(b) Set's right eye is his left eye.
(c) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(d) The image in the glass seems older.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy the Kid do to prepare for his conversation with Sitting Bear?
2. What does Set look for after the vision of Bent leaves him?
3. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
4. How long is Set hospitalized?
5. What does Set do each morning as he first wakes up?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)