|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who belonged to the dog soldier organization of the Kiowa tribe?
(a) The chiefs.
(b) The warriors.
(c) The ten bravest men.
(d) The renegades.
2. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She mails it.
(c) She hands it to him.
(d) She quits writing it.
3. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He takes a shower.
(b) He goes out for chowder.
(c) He answers the phone.
(d) He has an omelet at Joe's.
4. How does Grey feel during the heavy rainstorms of the plains?
(a) Small and helpless.
5. How does Worcester Meat feel as his life ends?
(a) Tired and sick.
(b) Lonely and frightened.
(c) Serene and refreshed.
(d) Impatient and angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Set?
2. What extraordinary sense did Set acquire as he became a bear?
3. Where does Worcester Meat go after he has been sick for thirteen more days?
4. Who does Grey live with?
5. Where does Set go when he wakes up in Mottledmares' house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)