|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
(a) They're playing a game.
(b) The boy has become a bear.
(c) The boy is being mean to them.
(d) They're having a foot race.
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A note.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pin.
3. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 14.
(b) July 16.
(c) July 15.
(d) July 13.
4. Where does Worcester Meat go after he has been sick for sixteen days?
(a) Home to his little house.
(b) To the bed where Kope'mah died.
(c) To the forest.
(d) To the hospital.
5. Who helps Milo Mottledmare transport Worcester Meat?
(b) Murphy Dicks.
(c) Dwight Dicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
2. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
3. What extraordinary sense did Set acquire as he became a bear?
4. What does Alais Sancerre notice about Set's body after they have slept together?
5. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)