|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason love best?
(a) Fine art.
(b) Producing art.
(d) Making money.
2. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The horizon.
(c) The endless spaces.
(d) Tsoai, the giant tree turned to stone.
3. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
4. How did his stay at Lukachukai affect Set?
(a) It had frightened him.
(b) It had separated him from all that was familiar.
(c) It had cleared his mind.
(d) It had confused him.
5. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
(a) They're having a foot race.
(b) The boy has become a bear.
(c) The boy is being mean to them.
(d) They're playing a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the sight of the monolith, Tsoai, affect Set when he sees it?
2. Who is Henry McCarty?
3. How long does Worcester Meat think he will live?
4. How long is Set hospitalized?
5. What tracks did those who came later to the plains find?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)