|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
(a) Skipping meals.
(b) Extraordinary psychological pressure.
(d) Working too hard.
2. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He represents Everyman.
(b) He's about to be transformed.
(c) He's a locus of quiet.
(d) He's at a still point.
3. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(c) She had a vision of the bear.
(d) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
4. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
(a) His father.
(b) The dog.
5. What does Set look for after the vision of Bent leaves him?
(a) Set looks for the boy.
(b) Set looks for Lukie.
(c) Set looks for butterflies.
(d) Set looks for his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
2. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
3. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
4. What does Set find in his old bedroom?
5. How old is Dog?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)