|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A pin.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A note.
2. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Dog running.
(c) Grey running.
(d) Kope-mah's chanting.
3. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Love is all you need.
(b) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(c) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(d) Love will see him through.
4. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
(a) Change him into a werewolf.
(b) Change him into a wolf.
(c) Change him into a bear.
(d) Change him into a dog.
5. Who was the only member of the tribe to grieve the loss of the children who had disappeared?
(a) The medicine man.
(b) The strangers.
(c) The parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
2. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
3. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
4. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)