|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) Perfecto Atole.
(c) The bear himself.
2. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In jail.
(b) On horseback.
(c) At the outhouse.
(d) In the courthouse.
3. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
(a) It had no European settlers.
(b) It had no fences.
(c) It was fertile land.
(d) It was the center of the world.
4. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
(a) His father.
(b) The dog.
5. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
2. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
3. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
4. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
5. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)