|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(a) Respectful, even reverent.
2. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(b) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(c) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(d) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
3. What happens to Set after Bent dies?
(a) His painting becomes more controlled.
(b) He has a breakdown.
(c) He becomes freer, more sociable.
(d) He becomes stronger.
4. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
(a) Set attacked Dr. Terriman with a vase.
(b) Set hit a nurse.
(c) Set screamed at the hospital staff.
(d) Set kicked a doctor.
5. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 13.
(b) July 15.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 16.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dog?
2. How old is Set?
3. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
4. What does Dr. Terriman discuss with Set?
5. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)