|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(c) His father, Cate.
(d) Sister Stella Francesca.
2. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was arrogant and rude.
(b) He was violent.
(c) He was passionate and wild.
(d) He was careless and dispassionate.
3. How old is Grey?
4. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is the best she could get.
(b) He is uncontrollable.
(c) He is difficult., but teachable.
(d) He is the best.
5. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Kope-mah's chanting.
(b) The flight of an eagle.
(c) Dog running.
(d) Grey running.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
2. Where does Set go when he wakes up in Mottledmares' house?
3. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
4. What does Grey believe will bring Set to her?
5. What promise had Grey made that preys on Set?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)