|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality did the Kiowas have that the Navajo did not approve?
2. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
3. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
(a) Lola Bourne discovers Set's affair.
(b) Set begins to feel the power of the medicine bundle.
(c) Bent has a stroke and dies.
(d) Set's paintings sell for a lot of money.
4. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
(a) The American Book Award.
(b) The Nobel Prize for Literature.
(c) The National Book Award.
(d) The Pulitzer Prize.
5. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
(b) She felt it represented part of herself.
(c) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
(d) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
2. What does Set find in his old bedroom?
3. Where does Set go when he wakes up in Mottledmares' house?
4. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
5. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)