|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(b) Murphy's Law.
(c) Murphy's Own.
(d) Murphy's Pig.
2. How old was Set when his mother died?
(a) He was twenty-seven.
(b) He was seven.
(c) He was seventeen.
(d) He was a newborn.
3. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
(a) They're having a foot race.
(b) They're playing a game.
(c) The boy has become a bear.
(d) The boy is being mean to them.
4. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
5. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He represents Everyman.
(b) He's at a still point.
(c) He's a locus of quiet.
(d) He's about to be transformed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cate?
2. How old was Set when his father died?
3. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
4. What promise had Grey made that preys on Set?
5. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)