|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) On horseback.
(b) At the outhouse.
(c) In jail.
(d) In the courthouse.
2. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
(a) He will recover quickly.
(b) He is curable.
(c) He is dangerously self-centered.
(d) He is temporarily addled.
3. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ashamed.
4. What is a hogleg?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A knife.
(d) A trick.
5. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) They force children to forage for food.
(b) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(c) No one accompanied the children.
(d) No one is worried about the children's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Set think that Grey has more than beauty?
2. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
3. How old is Murphy Dicks?
4. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
5. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)