|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
2. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
(a) Will he return?
(b) Is he related to us?
(c) Is he the one for me?
(d) Is he the bear?
3. What does Grey believe will bring Set to her?
(a) The medicine bundle.
(b) His need for understanding of his culture.
(c) The sheer strength of her will.
(d) His Kiowa blood.
4. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(a) Lakota Sioux.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
2. What did the wise man advise the Piegan people to do about the disappearing boy?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
5. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)