|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She had a vision of the bear.
(b) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She was voted upon by the tribe.
2. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
(a) His father.
(c) The dog.
3. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey was more beautiful.
(b) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(c) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(d) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
4. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(b) She dreams she kills the bear.
(c) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(d) She dreams the bear kills her.
5. What does Grey believe will bring Set to her?
(a) His need for understanding of his culture.
(b) The sheer strength of her will.
(c) The medicine bundle.
(d) His Kiowa blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
3. Who is Luke?
4. How long is Set hospitalized?
5. What did the Kiowa call the rent they charged for use of Indian land?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)