|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
(a) Skipping meals.
(b) Extraordinary psychological pressure.
(d) Working too hard.
2. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
(b) Bob Olinger.
(c) J.W. Bell.
(d) Billy the Kid.
3. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
(a) Lola Bourne discovers Set's affair.
(b) Bent has a stroke and dies.
(c) Set's paintings sell for a lot of money.
(d) Set begins to feel the power of the medicine bundle.
4. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
(a) An unexpected confidence.
(b) An unaccountable fear.
(c) A confusion of past and present, reality and legend.
5. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) The bear himself.
(c) Perfecto Atole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
3. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
4. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
5. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)