|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Set hospitalized?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six days.
2. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) Alejandro Segura.
(b) John Poe.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Pete Maxwell.
3. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(b) Respectful, even reverent.
4. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He's about to be transformed.
(b) He's a locus of quiet.
(c) He's at a still point.
(d) He represents Everyman.
5. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) The boy who turns into a bear.
(c) His adoptive father, Bent.
(d) His dog Luki.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
2. What happens in California while Set is in Paris?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
5. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)