|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two cultures combine in Grey?
(a) Blackfoot and Nez Perce.
(b) Kiowa and Sioux.
(c) Navajo and Cree.
(d) Kiowa and Navajo.
2. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) The bear himself.
(b) Perfecto Atole.
3. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(a) Sister Stella Francesca.
(c) His father, Cate.
4. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
(a) He is dangerously self-centered.
(b) He is temporarily addled.
(c) He is curable.
(d) He will recover quickly.
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(b) Lakota Sioux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
2. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
3. How unusual is Set's kind of breakdown?
4. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
5. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)