|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(b) She dreams she kills the bear.
(c) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(d) She dreams the bear kills her.
2. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) Set's right eye is his left eye.
(b) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(c) The image in the glass seems older.
(d) The image in the glass will not move.
3. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
(a) It's nonrepresentational.
(b) It's disturbing.
(c) It's different from Set's other work.
(d) It's unskilled.
4. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(a) Nothing whatever.
(b) Ferocious anger.
(d) Crazed excitement.
5. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Love will see him through.
(b) Love is all you need.
(c) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(d) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
2. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
3. Why does Lola Bourne think she cannot help Set?
4. What ceremony does Grey perform in the Kiowa way?
5. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)