|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
(a) Set kicked a doctor.
(b) Set hit a nurse.
(c) Set screamed at the hospital staff.
(d) Set attacked Dr. Terriman with a vase.
2. Who does Grey live with?
(a) She lives alone.
(b) Worcester Meat.
(c) Jessie Mottledmare.
3. Who killed Billy the Kid?
(a) A Texas ranger.
(b) Pat Garrett.
(c) Charlie Bowdre.
(d) A rancher named Wilcox.
4. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
(a) Working too hard.
(c) Skipping meals.
(d) Extraordinary psychological pressure.
5. What does Set look for after the vision of Bent leaves him?
(a) Set looks for butterflies.
(b) Set looks for the boy.
(c) Set looks for his father.
(d) Set looks for Lukie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
2. Who is Cate?
3. The plains are a perfect equation of what two elements?
4. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)