|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The plains are a perfect equation of what two elements?
(a) Darkness and light.
(b) Freedom and space.
(c) Distance and time.
(d) Native Americans and settlers.
2. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass will not move.
(b) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(c) The image in the glass seems older.
(d) Set's right eye is his left eye.
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) The galaxy earth is a part of.
(b) Set's memory of his mother.
(c) Ursa Major.
(d) Set's first art piece.
4. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
(a) The boy is being mean to them.
(b) They're playing a game.
(c) They're having a foot race.
(d) The boy has become a bear.
5. What two cultures combine in Grey?
(a) Kiowa and Sioux.
(b) Blackfoot and Nez Perce.
(c) Kiowa and Navajo.
(d) Navajo and Cree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the wise man advise the Piegan people to do about the disappearing boy?
2. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
3. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
4. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
5. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)