|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality did the Kiowas have that the Navajo did not approve?
2. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(b) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She had a vision of the bear.
3. What does Bent tell Set when Set sees a vision of Bent in the garden?
(a) Bent is looking for the boy.
(b) Bent is looking at the flowers.
(c) Bent is looking for the dog.
(d) Bent is looking for his glasses.
4. What is a bee-wolf?
(a) An ancient name for a bear.
(b) A female wolf.
(c) An ancient name for a werewolf.
(d) A Native American name for a wolf.
5. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(d) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Set so startled when he meets Grey at the encampment?
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
3. What does the boy leave behind him?
4. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
5. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)