|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 10, Her Belief Has Become Absolute.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) One of the seven sisters.
(b) Grey's mother.
(c) A Navajo servant.
(d) A friend of Kope'mah.
2. What did the wise man advise the Piegan people to do about the disappearing boy?
(a) Forget about him.
(b) Meditate about him.
(c) Go search for him.
(d) Do not believe in him.
3. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is ashamed.
4. How old is Set?
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was careless and dispassionate.
(c) He was arrogant and rude.
(d) He was violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
2. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
3. What does Alais Sancerre notice about Set's body after they have slept together?
4. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
5. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)