|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) J.W. Bell.
(d) Bob Olinger.
2. What is a hogleg?
(a) A trick.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A gun.
3. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
(a) "Girl on Horseback."
(b) "Centaur in the Dark."
(c) "Window in the Dark."
(d) "Night Window Man."
4. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
(b) Horse racing.
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) They were running, not walking.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) No one had called them to hunt for food.
(d) They were too young to forage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
2. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
3. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
4. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
5. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)