|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Worcester Meat.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Murphy Dicks.
(d) Dwight Dicks.
2. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
(a) "Window in the Dark."
(b) "Girl on Horseback."
(c) "Night Window Man."
(d) "Centaur in the Dark."
3. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
(b) Horse racing.
4. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(a) Sister Stella Francesca.
(d) His father, Cate.
5. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) They force children to forage for food.
(b) No one is worried about the children's safety.
(c) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(d) No one accompanied the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Piegan camp troubled when the unknown boy came to their camp, then disappeared?
2. Who is Loki?
3. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
4. What two cultures combine in Grey?
5. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)