|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raped Grey?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Worcester Meat.
(c) Dwight Dicks.
(d) Murphy Dicks.
2. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He's about to be transformed.
(b) He represents Everyman.
(c) He's at a still point.
(d) He's a locus of quiet.
3. How old is Dog?
4. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(a) Lakota Sioux.
5. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
2. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
3. Who does Grey live with?
4. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)