|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dog?
2. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
(a) It is the beginning and the end.
(b) It is the part of literature that endures.
(c) It is the end result.
(d) It is the beginning.
3. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) No one had called them to hunt for food.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) They were running, not walking.
4. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
(a) His father.
(b) The rodeo announcer.
(c) A coward.
(d) Perfecto Atole.
5. According to the Ethnographic Dictionary of Navajo language, why are astrological pursuits often associated with witchcraft?
(a) They require the slaughter of animals.
(b) They require one who is consecrated to the task.
(c) They require weird ingredients.
(d) They require solitude and darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
2. Who is Loki?
3. How old was Set when his father died?
4. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
5. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)