|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two cultures combine in Grey?
(a) Blackfoot and Nez Perce.
(b) Navajo and Cree.
(c) Kiowa and Navajo.
(d) Kiowa and Sioux.
2. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 14.
(b) July 16.
(c) July 15.
(d) July 13.
3. What is a hogleg?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A trick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He represents Everyman.
(b) He's about to be transformed.
(c) He's a locus of quiet.
(d) He's at a still point.
5. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raped Grey?
2. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
3. Why was the Piegan camp troubled when the unknown boy came to their camp, then disappeared?
4. How old is Murphy Dicks?
5. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)