|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(c) Lakota Sioux.
2. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 15.
(b) July 16.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 13.
3. Why was the Piegan camp troubled when the unknown boy came to their camp, then disappeared?
(a) He had become part of their story.
(b) They suspected he was evil.
(c) They had become fond of him.
(d) They were afraid for his welfare.
4. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She had a vision of the bear.
(b) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(c) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(d) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
5. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Murphy lose his horse?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
4. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)