|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(b) The bear himself.
(c) Perfecto Atole.
2. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear kills her.
(b) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(c) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(d) She dreams she kills the bear.
4. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
5. How does the author describe Kiowa life in the summertime?
(a) It was deprived.
(b) It was idyllic.
(c) It was frightening.
(d) It was dirty and ignorant.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whose death does the story begin?
2. How old was Set when his father died?
3. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
4. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
5. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)