|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
(a) "Night Window Man."
(b) "Girl on Horseback."
(c) "Centaur in the Dark."
(d) "Window in the Dark."
2. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Law.
(b) Murphy's Pig.
(d) Murphy's Own.
3. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 16.
(b) July 15.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 13.
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was arrogant and rude.
(c) He was careless and dispassionate.
(d) He was violent.
5. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) Pete Maxwell.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Alejandro Segura.
(d) John Poe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
2. How old was Set when his mother died?
3. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
4. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
5. How old was Set when his father died?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)