|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Indian time?"
(a) There is no such thing as time.
(b) Things happen as they happen.
(c) Everyone is late.
(d) Daylight Savings Time.
2. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
3. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) Kope'mah's physician.
(b) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
4. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
(a) Change him into a wolf.
(b) Change him into a bear.
(c) Change him into a werewolf.
(d) Change him into a dog.
5. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) The bear himself.
(d) Perfecto Atole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cate?
2. What is a hogleg?
3. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
4. Who does Grey live with?
5. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)