|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ashamed.
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To answer her call.
(b) To rest.
(c) To warn her of danger.
(d) To graze.
3. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He trades it for sex with Grey.
(b) He sells it to Grey.
(c) It runs away from him.
(d) He loses it on a bet.
4. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
5. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
2. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
3. With whose death does the story begin?
4. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
5. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)