|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
(a) It's unskilled.
(b) It's different from Set's other work.
(c) It's disturbing.
(d) It's nonrepresentational.
2. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(b) One hundred.
3. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Dwight Dicks.
(c) Murphy Dicks.
(d) Worcester Meat.
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
(a) Billy Burt's mare.
(b) Billy Burt's money.
(c) Jose Cordova's horse.
(d) Jose Cordova's money.
5. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(b) She dreams she kills the bear.
(c) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(d) She dreams the bear kills her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
2. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
3. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
4. What is a bee-wolf?
5. How old is Grey?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)