|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(b) Sister Stella Francesca.
(c) His father, Cate.
2. What two cultures combine in Grey?
(a) Kiowa and Navajo.
(b) Blackfoot and Nez Perce.
(c) Navajo and Cree.
(d) Kiowa and Sioux.
3. How old is Dog?
4. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 13.
(b) July 16.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 15.
5. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grey live with?
2. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
3. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
4. According to the Ethnographic Dictionary of Navajo language, why are astrological pursuits often associated with witchcraft?
5. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)