|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) Grey's mother.
(b) One of the seven sisters.
(c) A friend of Kope'mah.
(d) A Navajo servant.
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To rest.
(b) To warn her of danger.
(c) To graze.
(d) To answer her call.
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear kills her.
(b) She dreams she kills the bear.
(c) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(d) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
4. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's memory of his mother.
(b) The galaxy earth is a part of.
(c) Set's first art piece.
(d) Ursa Major.
5. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Kope-mah's chanting.
(b) Grey running.
(c) The flight of an eagle.
(d) Dog running.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
2. Who is Cate?
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
4. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
5. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)