|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) Kope'mah's physician.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
(d) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
2. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He loses it on a bet.
(b) It runs away from him.
(c) He sells it to Grey.
(d) He trades it for sex with Grey.
3. Who told Set the story of the boy who turns into a bear?
(a) Sister Stella Francesca.
(b) His father, Cate.
4. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is the best.
(b) He is uncontrollable.
(c) He is the best she could get.
(d) He is difficult., but teachable.
5. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
(a) An unexpected confidence.
(b) A confusion of past and present, reality and legend.
(c) An unaccountable fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
2. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
3. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
4. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
5. What color is the medicine bundle?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)