|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
2. Who is Cate?
(a) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's father.
(b) Another name for Kope'mah.
(c) Another name for Set.
(d) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's grandfather
3. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) No one is worried about the children's safety.
(b) No one accompanied the children.
(c) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(d) They force children to forage for food.
4. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A friend.
(b) A riddle.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A blessing.
5. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Luke?
2. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
3. Who raped Grey?
4. Who is Loki?
5. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)