|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Luke?
(a) A child.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A Kiowa boy.
2. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
3. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(c) Art critics.
4. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) At the outhouse.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In the courthouse.
(d) In jail.
5. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) The galaxy earth is a part of.
(b) Set's first art piece.
(c) Ursa Major.
(d) Set's memory of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
2. How old was Set when his mother died?
3. Why is Set so startled when he meets Grey at the encampment?
4. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
5. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)