|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Grey?
2. What is "Indian time?"
(a) Everyone is late.
(b) There is no such thing as time.
(c) Daylight Savings Time.
(d) Things happen as they happen.
3. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
(a) Change him into a wolf.
(b) Change him into a werewolf.
(c) Change him into a dog.
(d) Change him into a bear.
4. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(a) Lakota Sioux.
5. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He's a locus of quiet.
(b) He represents Everyman.
(c) He's about to be transformed.
(d) He's at a still point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
4. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
5. How old is Murphy Dicks?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)