|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He is happy.
2. How old was Set when his father died?
(a) He was seven.
(b) He was a newborn.
(c) He was twenty-seven.
(d) He was seventeen.
3. What does Set feel as he accepts the medicine bundle?
(a) An unexpected confidence.
(b) A confusion of past and present, reality and legend.
(c) An unaccountable fear.
4. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A note.
(d) A pin.
5. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(b) Art critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wise man advise the people to do with the boy's story?
2. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
3. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
4. What color is the medicine bundle?
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)