|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
(a) It is the beginning and the end.
(b) It is the part of literature that endures.
(c) It is the end result.
(d) It is the beginning.
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pin.
(d) A note.
3. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
(a) Proclaimed herself mayor of Bote, Oklahoma.
(b) Tied thirteen calves in record time.
(c) Won twenty-eight barrel races.
(d) Learned the Pony Express mount.
4. Who is Loki?
(a) A dog.
(b) A Kiowa boy.
(c) The child Set.
(d) A horse.
5. How old is Grey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
2. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
3. With whose death does the story begin?
4. What is a bee-wolf?
5. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)