|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
(a) It was torn being pulled up from the earth.
(b) The bear scratched it with his claws.
(c) Hunters scored it with their spears.
(d) Water erosion made ditches down the sides.
2. What was the name of the first painting Lola Bourne bought from Set?
(a) "Girl on Horseback."
(b) "Night Window Man."
(c) "Window in the Dark."
(d) "Centaur in the Dark."
3. How old is Murphy Dicks?
4. What promise had Grey made that preys on Set?
(a) She would teach him to ride.
(b) She would tell him about his parents.
(c) She had something important to give him.
(d) She would teach him Kiowa stories.
5. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) Alejandro Segura.
(b) John Poe.
(c) Pete Maxwell.
(d) Billy the Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
2. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
3. Who is Luke?
4. How old is Set?
5. According to the Ethnographic Dictionary of Navajo language, why are astrological pursuits often associated with witchcraft?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)