|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Luke?
(a) A dog.
(b) A Kiowa boy.
(c) A child.
(d) A horse.
2. How old is Murphy Dicks?
3. What promise had Grey made that preys on Set?
(a) She would teach him Kiowa stories.
(b) She would tell him about his parents.
(c) She would teach him to ride.
(d) She had something important to give him.
4. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's first art piece.
(b) Set's memory of his mother.
(c) Ursa Major.
(d) The galaxy earth is a part of.
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was arrogant and rude.
(b) He was passionate and wild.
(c) He was careless and dispassionate.
(d) He was violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
2. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
3. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
4. How old was Set when his mother died?
5. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)