|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) Alejandro Segura.
(b) Pete Maxwell.
(c) John Poe.
(d) Billy the Kid.
2. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) No one accompanied the children.
(b) They force children to forage for food.
(c) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(d) No one is worried about the children's safety.
3. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) They were running, not walking.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) No one had called them to hunt for food.
4. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) Perfecto Atole.
(d) The bear himself.
5. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry McCarty?
2. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
4. How old is Grey?
5. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)