|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Grey running.
(c) Kope-mah's chanting.
(d) Dog running.
2. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They cheered.
(b) They chased him.
(c) They didn't find out until much later.
(d) They hid.
3. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To graze.
(b) To answer her call.
(c) To warn her of danger.
(d) To rest.
4. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is heartbroken.
(d) He is confused.
5. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Murphy Dicks.
(b) Dwight Dicks.
(c) Worcester Meat.
(d) Billy the Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
2. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
4. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
5. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)