|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a bee-wolf?
(a) A female wolf.
(b) A Native American name for a wolf.
(c) An ancient name for a werewolf.
(d) An ancient name for a bear.
2. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
3. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) The seasons changed.
(b) They moved to the mountains.
(c) Their group was divided.
(d) They became quarrelsome.
4. How old was Set when his father died?
(a) He was seven.
(b) He was seventeen.
(c) He was twenty-seven.
(d) He was a newborn.
5. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(b) She dreams she kills the bear.
(c) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(d) She dreams the bear kills her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raped Grey?
2. With whose death does the story begin?
3. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
4. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
5. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)