|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He loses it on a bet.
(b) He sells it to Grey.
(c) It runs away from him.
(d) He trades it for sex with Grey.
2. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In the courthouse.
(b) At the outhouse.
(c) In jail.
(d) On horseback.
3. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Dog running.
(b) The flight of an eagle.
(c) Kope-mah's chanting.
(d) Grey running.
4. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
5. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Law.
(b) Murphy's Pig.
(d) Murphy's Own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Set when his mother died?
2. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
3. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
4. How does the author describe Kiowa life in the summertime?
5. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)