|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(b) The bear himself.
(d) Perfecto Atole.
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A pin.
(b) A knife.
(c) A note.
(d) A gun.
3. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In jail.
(b) On horseback.
(c) At the outhouse.
(d) In the courthouse.
4. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
(a) The bear scratched it with his claws.
(b) It was torn being pulled up from the earth.
(c) Hunters scored it with their spears.
(d) Water erosion made ditches down the sides.
5. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
2. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
4. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)