|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He represents Everyman.
(b) He's a locus of quiet.
(c) He's at a still point.
(d) He's about to be transformed.
2. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(c) Perfecto Atole.
(d) The bear himself.
3. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
(b) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
(c) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
(d) She felt it represented part of herself.
4. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He is heartbroken.
5. Who is Cate?
(a) Another name for Kope'mah.
(b) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's father.
(c) Another name for Set.
(d) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
2. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
3. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
4. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)