|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(b) One hundred.
2. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
3. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
(a) They seemed to leave no mark on the scene.
(b) They seemed to move slowly but covered ground quickly.
(c) They seemed innumerable.
(d) They seemed noble and majestic.
4. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To rest.
(b) To answer her call.
(c) To warn her of danger.
(d) To graze.
5. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is the best she could get.
(b) He is the best.
(c) He is difficult., but teachable.
(d) He is uncontrollable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dog?
2. What did Billy the Kid return as promised?
3. What is a hogleg?
4. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
5. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)