|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Jason want to display the painting Lola Bourne buys?
(a) It's unskilled.
(b) It's disturbing.
(c) It's nonrepresentational.
(d) It's different from Set's other work.
2. What two cultures combine in Grey?
(a) Navajo and Cree.
(b) Blackfoot and Nez Perce.
(c) Kiowa and Sioux.
(d) Kiowa and Navajo.
3. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
4. Where does Set go when he wakes up in Mottledmares' house?
(a) To Kope'mah's grave.
(b) To Grey's house.
(c) To Catlin Setmaunt's grave.
(d) To the creek.
5. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
(a) He's about to be transformed.
(b) He represents Everyman.
(c) He's a locus of quiet.
(d) He's at a still point.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
2. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
4. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
5. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)