|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's first art piece.
(b) Set's memory of his mother.
(c) Ursa Major.
(d) The galaxy earth is a part of.
2. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A riddle.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A friend.
(d) An enemy.
3. Where does Set go when he wakes up in Mottledmares' house?
(a) To the creek.
(b) To Kope'mah's grave.
(c) To Catlin Setmaunt's grave.
(d) To Grey's house.
4. What is a hogleg?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A trick.
5. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(b) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(c) She dreams the bear kills her.
(d) She dreams she kills the bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
2. How old was Set when his father died?
3. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
4. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
5. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)