|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A blessing.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A friend.
(d) A riddle.
2. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
(a) The Nobel Prize for Literature.
(b) The National Book Award.
(c) The American Book Award.
(d) The Pulitzer Prize.
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(b) Praise and celebrity.
4. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
5. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
(b) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
4. How old is Murphy Dicks?
5. How old was Set when his mother died?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)