|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Murphy Dicks.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Dwight Dicks.
(d) Worcester Meat.
2. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(b) Because Grey was more beautiful.
(c) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(d) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pin.
(d) A note.
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A riddle.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
2. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
3. How old is Set?
4. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
5. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)