|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They cheered.
(b) They didn't find out until much later.
(c) They chased him.
(d) They hid.
2. Where does Set go when he wakes up in Mottledmares' house?
(a) To Kope'mah's grave.
(b) To Grey's house.
(c) To the creek.
(d) To Catlin Setmaunt's grave.
3. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She had a vision of the bear.
(b) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She was voted upon by the tribe.
4. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is the best.
(b) He is difficult., but teachable.
(c) He is uncontrollable.
(d) He is the best she could get.
5. What is a hogleg?
(a) A trick.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola think about the little man in the painting she buys?
2. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
5. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)