|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Grey was being raped, who does she imagine is making love to her?
(a) Dwight Dicks.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Murphy Dicks.
(d) Worcester Meat.
2. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(a) Lakota Sioux.
3. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) Perfecto Atole.
(b) The bear himself.
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was violent.
(b) He was careless and dispassionate.
(c) He was passionate and wild.
(d) He was arrogant and rude.
5. Who is Luke?
(a) A Kiowa boy.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. How old was Set when his mother died?
4. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
5. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)