|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He loses it on a bet.
(b) He sells it to Grey.
(c) It runs away from him.
(d) He trades it for sex with Grey.
2. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Own.
(b) Murphy's Pig.
(c) Murphy's Law.
3. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
(a) Water erosion made ditches down the sides.
(b) Hunters scored it with their spears.
(c) It was torn being pulled up from the earth.
(d) The bear scratched it with his claws.
4. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
5. What promise had Grey made that preys on Set?
(a) She would teach him to ride.
(b) She would tell him about his parents.
(c) She had something important to give him.
(d) She would teach him Kiowa stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Kiowa life in the summertime?
2. What two cultures combine in Grey?
3. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
4. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)