|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 20, It All Comes to Nothing | Book 1, Chapter 21, She Turns to the Painting Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(c) Praise and celebrity.
2. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
(a) Learned the Pony Express mount.
(b) Proclaimed herself mayor of Bote, Oklahoma.
(c) Tied thirteen calves in record time.
(d) Won twenty-eight barrel races.
3. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She had a vision of the bear.
(c) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(d) She was voted upon by the tribe.
4. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) One of the seven sisters.
(b) A friend of Kope'mah.
(c) Grey's mother.
(d) A Navajo servant.
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(b) Lakota Sioux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Loki?
2. Who raped Grey?
3. How old is Dog?
4. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
5. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)