|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He loses it on a bet.
(b) He sells it to Grey.
(c) It runs away from him.
(d) He trades it for sex with Grey.
2. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 13.
(b) July 14.
(c) July 15.
(d) July 16.
3. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
(a) It is the part of literature that endures.
(b) It is the beginning and the end.
(c) It is the beginning.
(d) It is the end result.
4. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(a) One hundred.
5. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
2. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
4. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
5. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)