|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is happy.
2. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They hid.
(b) They cheered.
(c) They chased him.
(d) They didn't find out until much later.
3. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
(a) The bear scratched it with his claws.
(b) Water erosion made ditches down the sides.
(c) Hunters scored it with their spears.
(d) It was torn being pulled up from the earth.
4. What is a hogleg?
(a) A trick.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(b) Praise and celebrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Grey?
2. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
3. How old is Set?
4. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)