|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(d) Praise and celebrity.
2. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) One of the seven sisters.
(b) A Navajo servant.
(c) Grey's mother.
(d) A friend of Kope'mah.
3. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
(a) The rodeo announcer.
(b) Perfecto Atole.
(c) His father.
(d) A coward.
4. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He sells it to Grey.
(b) It runs away from him.
(c) He loses it on a bet.
(d) He trades it for sex with Grey.
5. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In jail.
(c) In the courthouse.
(d) At the outhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
2. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
3. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
4. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
5. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)