|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dog?
2. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
(a) The boy has become a bear.
(b) They're playing a game.
(c) The boy is being mean to them.
(d) They're having a foot race.
3. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) Grey's mother.
(b) A Navajo servant.
(c) A friend of Kope'mah.
(d) One of the seven sisters.
4. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
5. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(b) Art critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Grey?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
4. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)