|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
(b) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
(c) She felt it represented part of herself.
(d) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
2. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
(a) His father.
(b) A coward.
(c) Perfecto Atole.
(d) The rodeo announcer.
3. How old is Dog?
4. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
(a) It is the part of literature that endures.
(b) It is the beginning.
(c) It is the end result.
(d) It is the beginning and the end.
5. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
2. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
3. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
4. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
5. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)