|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(a) Art critics.
2. How old is Dog?
3. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(d) Lakota Sioux.
4. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In jail.
(b) In the courthouse.
(c) On horseback.
(d) At the outhouse.
5. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
(a) Proclaimed herself mayor of Bote, Oklahoma.
(b) Tied thirteen calves in record time.
(c) Learned the Pony Express mount.
(d) Won twenty-eight barrel races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a hogleg?
2. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
3. What two cultures combine in Grey?
4. How old is Set?
5. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)