|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
(a) He was passionate and wild.
(b) He was violent.
(c) He was careless and dispassionate.
(d) He was arrogant and rude.
2. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) A friend of Kope'mah.
(b) A Navajo servant.
(c) Grey's mother.
(d) One of the seven sisters.
3. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
(a) Hunters scored it with their spears.
(b) The bear scratched it with his claws.
(c) It was torn being pulled up from the earth.
(d) Water erosion made ditches down the sides.
4. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) They became quarrelsome.
(b) Their group was divided.
(c) They moved to the mountains.
(d) The seasons changed.
5. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) John Poe.
(b) Pete Maxwell.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Alejandro Segura.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Set?
2. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
3. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
4. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)