|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(b) Art critics.
2. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
3. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) They became quarrelsome.
(b) Their group was divided.
(c) The seasons changed.
(d) They moved to the mountains.
4. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
(b) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
(c) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
(d) She felt it represented part of herself.
5. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In the courthouse.
(c) In jail.
(d) At the outhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
2. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
4. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)