|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
(b) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
(c) She felt it represented part of herself.
(d) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
2. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ashamed.
3. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(b) Praise and celebrity.
4. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
5. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) On horseback.
(b) At the outhouse.
(c) In jail.
(d) In the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
2. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
3. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
4. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
5. What two cultures combine in Grey?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)