|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) Perfecto Atole.
(c) The bear himself.
2. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(c) Art critics.
3. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) They moved to the mountains.
(b) Their group was divided.
(c) The seasons changed.
(d) They became quarrelsome.
4. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To answer her call.
(b) To graze.
(c) To rest.
(d) To warn her of danger.
5. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 15.
(b) July 13.
(c) July 14.
(d) July 16.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
3. How does the author describe Kiowa life in the summertime?
4. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
5. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)