|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is the best she could get.
(b) He is the best.
(c) He is uncontrollable.
(d) He is difficult., but teachable.
2. How does Murphy lose his horse?
(a) He loses it on a bet.
(b) He trades it for sex with Grey.
(c) He sells it to Grey.
(d) It runs away from him.
3. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(a) Art critics.
4. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) Their group was divided.
(b) They moved to the mountains.
(c) The seasons changed.
(d) They became quarrelsome.
5. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
(a) They seemed innumerable.
(b) They seemed to leave no mark on the scene.
(c) They seemed noble and majestic.
(d) They seemed to move slowly but covered ground quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Set?
2. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
3. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
4. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
5. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)