|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dog?
2. What is a hogleg?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A trick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. How does Grey feel about the horse she names Dog?
(a) He is the best she could get.
(b) He is uncontrollable.
(c) He is difficult., but teachable.
(d) He is the best.
4. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A knife.
(b) A note.
(c) A pin.
(d) A gun.
5. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
2. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
3. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
4. According to the Ethnographic Dictionary of Navajo language, why are astrological pursuits often associated with witchcraft?
5. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)