|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(c) Lakota Sioux.
2. How old is Dog?
3. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) Alejandro Segura.
(b) Pete Maxwell.
(c) John Poe.
(d) Billy the Kid.
4. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
(a) The Nobel Prize for Literature.
(b) The Pulitzer Prize.
(c) The National Book Award.
(d) The American Book Award.
5. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
(a) The bear himself.
(b) Perfecto Atole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
2. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
3. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
4. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
5. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)