|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To rest.
(b) To graze.
(c) To warn her of danger.
(d) To answer her call.
2. How old is Set?
3. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In jail.
(b) On horseback.
(c) At the outhouse.
(d) In the courthouse.
4. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
(a) The Pulitzer Prize.
(b) The American Book Award.
(c) The National Book Award.
(d) The Nobel Prize for Literature.
5. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) The seasons changed.
(b) They became quarrelsome.
(c) Their group was divided.
(d) They moved to the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
2. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
3. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
4. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
5. Who does Murphy think he sounds like when he talks?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)