|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Set?
2. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
(a) The boy is being mean to them.
(b) They're having a foot race.
(c) The boy has become a bear.
(d) They're playing a game.
3. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams the bear carries her away.
(b) She dreams the bear kills her.
(c) She dreams she kills the bear.
(d) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
4. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(a) Praise and celebrity.
5. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To answer her call.
(b) To warn her of danger.
(c) To rest.
(d) To graze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
2. With whose death does the story begin?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. How old is Grey?
5. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)