|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 12, They Sit So, Like Mother and Child | Book 1, Chapter 13, He Expounds: God's Boredom Is Infinite.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) No one accompanied the children.
(b) No one is worried about the children's safety.
(c) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(d) They force children to forage for food.
2. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(b) One hundred.
3. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) At the outhouse.
(b) In jail.
(c) On horseback.
(d) In the courthouse.
4. How old is Grey?
5. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(b) She had a vision of the bear.
(c) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(d) She danced in a Sun Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
2. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
3. Who tells Grey that the bear is coming?
4. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
5. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)