|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 8, They Are Too Far Away | Book 1, Chapter 9, She Fixes Him in an Evil-eye Stare.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whose death does the story begin?
(a) John Poe.
(b) Alejandro Segura.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Pete Maxwell.
2. Why did the Kiowa doll fascinate Grey?
(a) She felt it represented part of herself.
(b) She felt it represented an unknown culture.
(c) She felt it represented a world she didn't understand.
(d) She felt it was more beautiful than she.
3. How old is Grey?
4. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A pin.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A note.
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) They were running, not walking.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) No one had called them to hunt for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
2. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
3. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
4. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
5. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)