|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 8, They Are Too Far Away | Book 1, Chapter 9, She Fixes Him in an Evil-eye Stare.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the prologue, how did the giant rock Tsoai become lined?
(a) It was torn being pulled up from the earth.
(b) Water erosion made ditches down the sides.
(c) Hunters scored it with their spears.
(d) The bear scratched it with his claws.
2. How old is Dog?
3. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In the courthouse.
(b) In jail.
(c) On horseback.
(d) At the outhouse.
4. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(a) Lakota Sioux.
5. Which tribe's myth forms the basis of this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
3. How old is Grey?
4. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
5. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)