|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 8, They Are Too Far Away | Book 1, Chapter 9, She Fixes Him in an Evil-eye Stare.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They didn't find out until much later.
(b) They hid.
(c) They cheered.
(d) They chased him.
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
(a) A note.
(b) A pin.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) They were running, not walking.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) No one had called them to hunt for food.
4. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Kope-mah's chanting.
(c) Dog running.
(d) Grey running.
5. How old is Dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize had Momaday won when he wrote this book?
2. How does the author describe Kiowa life in the summertime?
3. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
4. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
5. What two cultures combine in Grey?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)