|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 8, They Are Too Far Away | Book 1, Chapter 9, She Fixes Him in an Evil-eye Stare.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Kiowa life in the summertime?
(a) It was frightening.
(b) It was idyllic.
(c) It was dirty and ignorant.
(d) It was deprived.
2. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
3. How old is Grey?
4. How does Borges tell us myth relates to literature?
(a) It is the beginning and the end.
(b) It is the part of literature that endures.
(c) It is the beginning.
(d) It is the end result.
5. What language does Grey grow up speaking?
(c) Lakota Sioux.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
2. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
3. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
4. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
5. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)