Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2, An Awful Quiet Is in His Heart.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Piegan feel when it is suggested to them that the strange boy was really a bear?
2. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) They force children to forage for food.
(b) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(c) No one accompanied the children.
(d) No one is worried about the children's safety.
3. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
4. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
(b) The purpose of life.
5. How does Grey react to the news that the bear is coming?
(a) She dreams she sleeps with the bear.
(b) She dreams she kills the bear.
(c) She dreams the bear kills her.
(d) She dreams the bear carries her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people who came later find the early tribes had left on the plains?
2. Who helps Milo Mottledmare transport Worcester Meat?
3. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
4. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
5. What happens to Set after Bent dies?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)