Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 24, This Matter of Having No Name Is Perhaps the Center of the Story | Book 1, Chapter 25, The Bear Comes Forth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Murphy feel after he has lost the horse?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is heartbroken.
2. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 16.
(b) July 15.
(c) July 13.
(d) July 14.
3. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They cheered.
(b) They hid.
(c) They didn't find out until much later.
(d) They chased him.
4. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Law.
(c) Murphy's Own.
(d) Murphy's Pig.
5. Why did the singing and dancing among the Kiowa end?
(a) The seasons changed.
(b) They moved to the mountains.
(c) Their group was divided.
(d) They became quarrelsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the wise man advise the Piegan people to do about the disappearing boy?
2. What is "Indian time?"
3. Who is Loki?
4. How old is Murphy Dicks?
5. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)