|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
2. How old is Murphy Dicks?
3. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
(a) Skipping meals.
(c) Extraordinary psychological pressure.
(d) Working too hard.
4. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
(a) He will recover quickly.
(b) He is curable.
(c) He is temporarily addled.
(d) He is dangerously self-centered.
5. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(d) Art critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
2. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
3. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
4. What does Dr. Terriman discuss with Set?
5. What does Set have to learn to converse with Lela?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)