|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(b) They were running, not walking.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) No one had called them to hunt for food.
2. How do Grey and Set marry?
(a) In a modern ceremony in the desert.
(b) In a traditional ceremony in the hogan.
(c) In Las Vegas.
(d) At the county courthouse.
3. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
(a) It was the center of the world.
(b) It had no fences.
(c) It had no European settlers.
(d) It was fertile land.
4. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
5. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They cheered.
(b) They didn't find out until much later.
(c) They hid.
(d) They chased him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
2. How old is Murphy Dicks?
3. What change comes over Grey at her mother's house?
4. Who is Cate?
5. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)