|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Set have to learn to converse with Lela?
(b) An oblique, proper form of conversation.
(d) To speak frankly.
2. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
(a) Is he the bear?
(b) Is he related to us?
(c) Will he return?
(d) Is he the one for me?
3. What word does Set thinks best describes Grey's personality?
4. How long is Set hospitalized?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Six days.
5. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(c) Respectful, even reverent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
2. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
3. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
4. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
5. What is a bee-wolf?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)