|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(b) Art critics.
2. How old is Set?
3. The plains are a perfect equation of what two elements?
(a) Native Americans and settlers.
(b) Darkness and light.
(c) Distance and time.
(d) Freedom and space.
4. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
(a) Set hit a nurse.
(b) Set attacked Dr. Terriman with a vase.
(c) Set screamed at the hospital staff.
(d) Set kicked a doctor.
5. As Set grows stronger, what does he begin to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
2. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
3. How old is Murphy Dicks?
4. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
5. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)