|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Kope-mah's chanting.
(b) Dog running.
(c) The flight of an eagle.
(d) Grey running.
2. How old is Dog?
3. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(a) Murphy's Law.
(b) Murphy's Own.
(c) Murphy's Pig.
4. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
(c) Within a few weeks.
(d) After a while.
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(a) Nothing whatever.
(c) Ferocious anger.
(d) Crazed excitement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grey do to prepare for her life with Set?
2. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
3. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
4. What is "Indian time?"
5. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)