|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
2. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(b) Art critics.
3. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(b) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(c) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(d) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
4. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
(b) After a while.
(d) Within a few weeks.
5. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
(a) Because she is tall and slim.
(b) Because she is Native American.
(c) Because she is healthy and young.
(d) Because she is strong and restless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
2. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
3. How old was Set when his mother died?
4. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
5. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)