|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Set the greatest happiness he has known?
(a) Realizing that his talent is unrestrained.
(b) Realizing that he is free to grow.
(c) Realizing that Grey belongs to him.
(d) Realizing that he is a bear.
2. What word does Set thinks best describes Grey's personality?
3. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
4. What change comes over Grey at her mother's house?
(a) She changes from a girl to a woman.
(b) She becomes lazy and childlike.
(c) She becomes restless and wild.
(d) She feels less sure of herself.
5. What ceremony does Grey perform in the Kiowa way?
(a) She burns sage.
(b) She butchers a calf and eats the raw liver.
(c) She collects herbs.
(d) She dances around the campfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
2. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
3. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
4. What does Billy the Kid do to prepare for his conversation with Sitting Bear?
5. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)