|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
(a) Set himself.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A dwarf.
2. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(c) One hundred.
3. How do Grey and Set marry?
(a) In a traditional ceremony in the hogan.
(b) At the county courthouse.
(c) In a modern ceremony in the desert.
(d) In Las Vegas.
4. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
(a) The image in the glass will not move.
(b) The image in the glass seems older.
(c) The image in the glass is a portrait.
(d) Set's right eye is his left eye.
5. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
(c) The purpose of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
2. What ceremony does Grey perform in the Kiowa way?
3. How old was Set when his father died?
4. What does the Navajo part of Grey long for?
5. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)