|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
(a) Because she is Native American.
(b) Because she is healthy and young.
(c) Because she is strong and restless.
(d) Because she is tall and slim.
2. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) His dog Luki.
(c) His adoptive father, Bent.
(d) The boy who turns into a bear.
3. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(b) Murphy's Law.
(c) Murphy's Own.
(d) Murphy's Pig.
4. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(b) He answers the phone.
(c) He goes out for chowder.
(d) He takes a shower.
5. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
(a) Within a few weeks.
(b) After a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
2. Why is Set so startled when he meets Grey at the encampment?
3. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
4. What brings Set the greatest happiness he has known?
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)