|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
(a) Mutual interests.
2. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) His dog Luki.
(b) The boy who turns into a bear.
(d) His adoptive father, Bent.
3. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
4. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
(a) They force children to forage for food.
(b) They allow children to wander in the woods.
(c) No one accompanied the children.
(d) No one is worried about the children's safety.
5. What has Billy the Kid come to learn about from Sitting Bear?
(a) The purpose of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy the Kid bring to Sitting Bear?
2. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
3. What does Lela say has made Set sick?
4. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
5. How old is Murphy Dicks?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)