|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) A friend.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A riddle.
(d) An enemy.
2. Why does Set hesitate to answer the telephone?
(a) He is not absolutely sure that he can speak.
(b) He doesn't want to speak to anyone.
(c) He doesn't want to tell the story of the bear.
(d) He doesn't want to confess that he is sick.
3. What does Jason love best?
(a) Fine art.
(c) Producing art.
(d) Making money.
4. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
5. How long is Set hospitalized?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
2. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
3. Who raped Grey?
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
5. What does Billy the Kid bring to Sitting Bear?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)