|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
(a) Dogs disappeared from the camp.
(b) The boy came back to the camp.
(c) Girls disappeared from the camp.
(d) Bears came into the camp.
2. What does Lola Bourne think Set is doing?
(a) Forgetting himself.
(b) Annihilating himself.
(c) Enjoying himself.
(d) Reconstructing himself.
3. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
(a) No relief.
(b) A sense of bewilderment.
(c) A sense of satisfaction.
(d) Some relief.
4. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(a) Nothing whatever.
(b) Ferocious anger.
(d) Crazed excitement.
5. What does Billy the Kid do to prepare for his conversation with Sitting Bear?
(a) Memorizes a speech.
(b) Writes a speech.
(c) Invents a speech.
(d) Buys a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
2. How old was Set when his mother died?
3. What did the Kiowa call the rent they charged for use of Indian land?
4. What word does Set thinks best describes Grey's personality?
5. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)