|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
(a) With tact and condescension.
(b) With kindness and understanding.
(c) With disregard.
(d) With disrespect.
2. How old is Kope'mah when she falls ill?
(c) One hundred.
3. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
(a) Grey's mother.
(b) A Navajo servant.
(c) One of the seven sisters.
(d) A friend of Kope'mah.
4. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Love will see him through.
(b) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(c) Love is all you need.
(d) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
5. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
(a) Is he the one for me?
(b) Will he return?
(c) Is he related to us?
(d) Is he the bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Set think that Grey has more than beauty?
2. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
3. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
4. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
5. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)