|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a hogleg?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A trick.
2. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To graze.
(b) To rest.
(c) To warn her of danger.
(d) To answer her call.
3. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
(a) She hands it to him.
(b) She burns it.
(c) She quits writing it.
(d) She mails it.
4. What is "Indian time?"
(a) Things happen as they happen.
(b) Everyone is late.
(c) Daylight Savings Time.
(d) There is no such thing as time.
5. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(b) Love is all you need.
(c) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(d) Love will see him through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Set the greatest happiness he has known?
2. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
3. What does Grey ask Perfecto Atole to do for Set?
4. Why does Grey think she is beautiful?
5. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)