|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Set the greatest happiness he has known?
(a) Realizing that Grey belongs to him.
(b) Realizing that he is free to grow.
(c) Realizing that his talent is unrestrained.
(d) Realizing that he is a bear.
2. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
(a) They seemed noble and majestic.
(b) They seemed innumerable.
(c) They seemed to leave no mark on the scene.
(d) They seemed to move slowly but covered ground quickly.
3. What does Dr. Terriman say about Lola Bourne''s ability to help Set?
(a) Love is all you need.
(b) Your love is powerful enough to cure him.
(c) The love of 100 women would not be enough.
(d) Love will see him through.
4. What is a hogleg?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A knife.
(d) A trick.
5. Who does Set hope to astonish with his painting?
(c) Art critics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Set hospitalized?
2. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
3. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
4. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
5. How old is Dog?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)