|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grey do to prepare for her life with Set?
(a) She asks Kope'mah where to go.
(b) She asks Set what he would like to do.
(c) She prays and draws their journey in the dirt.
(d) She explains their future to him.
2. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He goes out for chowder.
(b) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(c) He answers the phone.
(d) He takes a shower.
3. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
(a) No relief.
(b) Some relief.
(c) A sense of satisfaction.
(d) A sense of bewilderment.
4. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
5. How old was Set when his mother died?
(a) He was seventeen.
(b) He was seven.
(c) He was twenty-seven.
(d) He was a newborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
2. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
3. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
4. How do the hospital staff treat Set?
5. What differentiates Set from the man he sees in the mirror?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)