|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Set have to learn to converse with Lela?
(a) An oblique, proper form of conversation.
(d) To speak frankly.
2. How did the people feel when they saw the stars after the others disappeared?
(a) Respectful, even reverent.
3. What does Set think that Grey has more than beauty?
(a) She is childlike.
(b) She is graceful.
(c) She is infinitely interesting.
(d) She is intelligent.
4. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
(a) Billy the Kid has few words.
(b) Billy the Kid is not honest.
(c) Billy the Kid has commited great crimes.
(d) Billy the Kid is ashamed of his life.
5. The plains are a perfect equation of what two elements?
(a) Distance and time.
(b) Darkness and light.
(c) Freedom and space.
(d) Native Americans and settlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a hogleg?
2. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
3. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
4. Why is Set so startled when he meets Grey at the encampment?
5. How does Set feel as he comes to the Indian encampment?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)