|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Set begin his recovery from the brink of madness?
(a) He answers the phone.
(b) He has an omelet at Joe's.
(c) He goes out for chowder.
(d) He takes a shower.
2. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
(a) A dwarf.
(b) Set himself.
(d) A centaur.
3. How old was Set when his mother died?
(a) He was twenty-seven.
(b) He was seventeen.
(c) He was a newborn.
(d) He was seven.
4. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(d) Praise and celebrity.
5. What do members of the Navajo tribe call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
2. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
3. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
4. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
5. What does Grey go to the cemetery to ask her grandmother about Set?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)