|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3, She Is Beautiful in Her Whole Being.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Grey think her mother and sister will come to like Set?
(c) After a while.
(d) Within a few weeks.
2. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
(a) Billy the Kid is not honest.
(b) Billy the Kid has commited great crimes.
(c) Billy the Kid is ashamed of his life.
(d) Billy the Kid has few words.
3. Why did the old wanderers consider the plains the most sacred of sacred grounds?
(a) It had no European settlers.
(b) It was fertile land.
(c) It had no fences.
(d) It was the center of the world.
4. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) Kope-mah's chanting.
(b) Dog running.
(c) The flight of an eagle.
(d) Grey running.
5. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
(a) No one had called them to hunt for food.
(b) There was plenty of food in the camp.
(c) They were too young to forage.
(d) They were running, not walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
2. Why does Set's chart say that he is capable of violence?
3. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
4. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
5. What had caused Set's breakdown, according to the hospital?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)