|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 16, It Shines Like a Vague, Powdered Mask, Like a Skull | Book 1, Chapter 17, Remote as the Stars Are His Sentiments Just Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dog?
2. What is a bee-wolf?
(a) A Native American name for a wolf.
(b) An ancient name for a bear.
(c) An ancient name for a werewolf.
(d) A female wolf.
3. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 13.
(b) July 15.
(c) July 16.
(d) July 14.
4. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
5. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
2. How old was Set when his father died?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
5. In the Kiowa myth, why are the boy's sisters running from him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)