|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 16, It Shines Like a Vague, Powdered Mask, Like a Skull | Book 1, Chapter 17, Remote as the Stars Are His Sentiments Just Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(c) She was voted upon by the tribe.
(d) She had a vision of the bear.
2. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
(a) In jail.
(b) In the courthouse.
(c) On horseback.
(d) At the outhouse.
3. Why does Dog return to Grey after he gallops away?
(a) To answer her call.
(b) To warn her of danger.
(c) To graze.
(d) To rest.
4. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) J.W. Bell.
(d) Bob Olinger.
5. How old was Set when his mother died?
(a) He was a newborn.
(b) He was twenty-seven.
(c) He was seventeen.
(d) He was seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
2. How old is Dog?
3. How old is Set?
4. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
5. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)