|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 16, It Shines Like a Vague, Powdered Mask, Like a Skull | Book 1, Chapter 17, Remote as the Stars Are His Sentiments Just Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Kope-mah's chanting.
(c) Dog running.
(d) Grey running.
2. Who is Cate?
(a) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's grandfather
(b) Another name for Set.
(c) Another name for Kope'mah.
(d) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's father.
3. How old is Set?
4. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
(d) Horse racing.
5. How old was Set when his father died?
(a) He was seventeen.
(b) He was a newborn.
(c) He was seven.
(d) He was twenty-seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a bee-wolf?
2. Where does Grey imagine she met Billy the Kid?
3. How did Koi-ehm-toya know the children were not foraging for food?
4. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
5. What does Grey imagine she gave Billy the Kid in jail?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)