|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 16, It Shines Like a Vague, Powdered Mask, Like a Skull | Book 1, Chapter 17, Remote as the Stars Are His Sentiments Just Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Set when his father died?
(a) He was seven.
(b) He was seventeen.
(c) He was a newborn.
(d) He was twenty-seven.
2. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(b) Praise and celebrity.
3. How old is Dog?
4. Who is Cate?
(a) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's grandfather
(b) Catlin Setmaunt, Set's father.
(c) Another name for Kope'mah.
(d) Another name for Set.
5. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They cheered.
(b) They hid.
(c) They chased him.
(d) They didn't find out until much later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion had Perfecto Atole given Grey?
2. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. How old is Set?
5. What surprised Kope'mah as a child when she watched buffalo with her father?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)