|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 16, It Shines Like a Vague, Powdered Mask, Like a Skull | Book 1, Chapter 17, Remote as the Stars Are His Sentiments Just Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of Billy the Kid's death?
(a) July 15.
(b) July 14.
(c) July 16.
(d) July 13.
2. How old was Set when his mother died?
(a) He was a newborn.
(b) He was seventeen.
(c) He was twenty-seven.
(d) He was seven.
3. What is the strange, disinterested figure who approaches Kope'mah?
4. What motivated Set to compromise his artistic vision?
(d) Praise and celebrity.
5. What made Grey's great-grandmother, Kope'mah, into a medicine woman?
(a) She danced in a Sun Dance.
(b) She saw Tai-me, the sacred Sun Dance doll.
(c) She had a vision of the bear.
(d) She was voted upon by the tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
2. What is a hogleg?
3. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
4. Why did Kope'mah feel little respect for her son Worcester?
5. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)