|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 16, It Shines Like a Vague, Powdered Mask, Like a Skull | Book 1, Chapter 17, Remote as the Stars Are His Sentiments Just Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Koi-ehm-toya see from her tipi?
2. How did the townspeople react to Billy's escape?
(a) They cheered.
(b) They chased him.
(c) They didn't find out until much later.
(d) They hid.
3. What is a hogleg?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A knife.
(c) A trick.
(d) A gun.
4. What did Grey do at about the same time she acquired Dog?
(a) Learned the Pony Express mount.
(b) Won twenty-eight barrel races.
(c) Proclaimed herself mayor of Bote, Oklahoma.
(d) Tied thirteen calves in record time.
5. What is a bee-wolf?
(a) A female wolf.
(b) An ancient name for a werewolf.
(c) An ancient name for a bear.
(d) A Native American name for a wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only fictitious character in Grey's vision of helping Billy the Kid escape from jail?
2. Who is Cate?
3. Why does Koi-ehm-toya think her people have grown careless?
4. Who is Deluvina Maxwell?
5. How did Billy the Kid feel after shooting the two men?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)