|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7, He Dances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dwight Dicks' name for Dog?
(b) Murphy's Pig.
(c) Murphy's Own.
(d) Murphy's Law.
2. What caused the butterflies to swarm up from the grass?
(a) The flight of an eagle.
(b) Grey running.
(c) Kope-mah's chanting.
(d) Dog running.
3. What does death seem to be to Kope'mah?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A friend.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A riddle.
4. Who raped Grey?
(a) Worcester Meat.
(b) Dwight Dicks.
(c) Murphy Dicks.
(d) Billy the Kid.
5. Why does Lola Bourne think she cannot help Set?
(a) She can't tolerate his situation.
(b) She can't forgive his selfishness.
(c) She can't devote her life to his recovery.
(d) She can't understand his situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne do with her letter to Set?
2. What is Dr. Terriman's evaluation of Set's condition?
3. What word does Dwight Dicks use to mean "excellent?"
4. What happened after the strange boy appeared and disappeared?
5. What relief does Lola Bourne get from writing her letter to Set?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)