|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Loki?
(a) The child Set.
(b) A dog.
(c) A Kiowa boy.
(d) A horse.
2. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
(a) A hunter shot the bear.
(b) Hunters returned from the woods with strange bear stories.
(c) The bear became a legend.
(d) The bear came into the camp.
3. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(a) Bertha Yazzie.
(b) Jessie Mottledmare.
(d) Billy the Kid.
4. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) Kope'mah's physician.
(b) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
5. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(b) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(c) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(d) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
2. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
3. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
4. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
5. What does Jason love best?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)