|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Bertha Yazzie.
(d) Jessie Mottledmare.
2. Who is Luke?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A child.
(d) A Kiowa boy.
3. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
(b) Kope'mah's physician.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
4. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
(a) A centaur.
(c) Set himself.
(d) A dwarf.
5. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It ran on its hind legs.
(b) All of these.
(c) It came up to people gladly.
(d) It cried with the voice of a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
2. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
3. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
4. What does Jason love best?
5. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)