|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A badger.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A dog.
2. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's first art piece.
(b) The galaxy earth is a part of.
(c) Ursa Major.
(d) Set's memory of his mother.
3. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(d) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
4. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(b) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(c) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(d) Because Grey was more beautiful.
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(a) Ferocious anger.
(b) Nothing whatever.
(d) Crazed excitement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. What does Jason love best?
3. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
4. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
5. Who is Loki?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)