|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It came up to people gladly.
(b) All of these.
(c) It cried with the voice of a child.
(d) It ran on its hind legs.
2. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) The boy who turns into a bear.
(b) His adoptive father, Bent.
(d) His dog Luki.
3. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(b) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(c) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(d) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
4. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(a) Crazed excitement.
(b) Nothing whatever.
(d) Ferocious anger.
5. Who is Luke?
(a) A horse.
(b) A child.
(c) A Kiowa boy.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
4. What does Jason love best?
5. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)