|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
(a) A hunter shot the bear.
(b) The bear came into the camp.
(c) The bear became a legend.
(d) Hunters returned from the woods with strange bear stories.
2. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(c) Jessie Mottledmare.
(d) Bertha Yazzie.
3. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It ran on its hind legs.
(b) It cried with the voice of a child.
(c) All of these.
(d) It came up to people gladly.
4. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
(a) The horizon.
(b) The endless spaces.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) Tsoai, the giant tree turned to stone.
5. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
(a) A centaur.
(c) Set himself.
(d) A dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
2. Who is Loki?
3. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
4. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
5. Who is Luke?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)