|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) Kope'mah's physician.
(b) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
(c) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
(d) Billy the Kid.
2. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(b) The boy who turns into a bear.
(c) His adoptive father, Bent.
(d) His dog Luki.
3. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It cried with the voice of a child.
(b) It ran on its hind legs.
(c) All of these.
(d) It came up to people gladly.
4. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(d) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
5. Who is Luke?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A child.
(d) A Kiowa boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
2. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
3. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
4. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
5. What does Jason love best?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)