|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(b) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(c) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(d) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
2. What does Jason love best?
(a) Producing art.
(b) Making money.
(d) Fine art.
3. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(a) Crazed excitement.
(c) Nothing whatever.
(d) Ferocious anger.
4. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
(a) Tsoai, the giant tree turned to stone.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The horizon.
(d) The endless spaces.
5. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It cried with the voice of a child.
(b) All of these.
(c) It ran on its hind legs.
(d) It came up to people gladly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
2. Who is Henry McCarty?
3. Who is Loki?
4. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
5. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)