|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Luke?
(a) A Kiowa boy.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A child.
2. What does Jason love best?
(b) Producing art.
(c) Fine art.
(d) Making money.
3. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Bertha Yazzie.
(d) Jessie Mottledmare.
4. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) The boy who turns into a bear.
(c) His dog Luki.
(d) His adoptive father, Bent.
5. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
(a) They made friends with some Piegan who told it.
(b) A Kiowa hunter married a Piegan woman who told the story.
(c) They traded stories with Piegan traders.
(d) They captured a Piegan woman who told it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
2. What did the bear do that was unusual?
3. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
4. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
5. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)