|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) The boy who turns into a bear.
(c) His dog Luki.
(d) His adoptive father, Bent.
2. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(d) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
3. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It came up to people gladly.
(b) It cried with the voice of a child.
(c) It ran on its hind legs.
(d) All of these.
4. Who is Loki?
(a) A dog.
(b) The child Set.
(c) A Kiowa boy.
(d) A horse.
5. What does Jason love best?
(a) Making money.
(c) Fine art.
(d) Producing art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
2. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
3. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
4. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
5. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)