|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
(a) Tsoai, the giant tree turned to stone.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The endless spaces.
(d) The horizon.
2. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's memory of his mother.
(b) Ursa Major.
(c) Set's first art piece.
(d) The galaxy earth is a part of.
3. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(b) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(c) Because Grey was more beautiful.
(d) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
4. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
5. What does Jason love best?
(a) Producing art.
(b) Making money.
(c) Fine art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
2. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
3. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
4. Who is Luke?
5. Who is Loki?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)