|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
(b) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(c) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(d) Because Grey was more beautiful.
2. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It came up to people gladly.
(b) All of these.
(c) It cried with the voice of a child.
(d) It ran on its hind legs.
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's first art piece.
(b) Ursa Major.
(c) Set's memory of his mother.
(d) The galaxy earth is a part of.
4. What does Jason love best?
(a) Producing art.
(c) Fine art.
(d) Making money.
5. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) His adoptive father, Bent.
(b) His dog Luki.
(d) The boy who turns into a bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
2. Who is Loki?
3. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
4. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
5. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)