|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A badger.
2. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
(a) The child had not spoken a word of sense.
(b) The child was an impossibility.
(c) The child faded away before their eyes.
(d) The child turned into a bear before their eyes.
3. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) All of these.
(b) It ran on its hind legs.
(c) It came up to people gladly.
(d) It cried with the voice of a child.
4. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(b) Jessie Mottledmare.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) Bertha Yazzie.
5. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
(a) Because Kope'mah confided in Grey.
(b) Because Billy the Kid knew Grey.
(c) Because Grey was more beautiful.
(d) Because Grey had the honor of caring for Kope'mah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
2. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
3. Who is Loki?
4. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)