|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. Who is Loki?
(a) A Kiowa boy.
(b) The child Set.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
(a) Set himself.
(b) A dwarf.
(d) A centaur.
4. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(b) His adoptive father, Bent.
(c) The boy who turns into a bear.
(d) His dog Luki.
5. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Bertha Yazzie.
(c) Jessie Mottledmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
2. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
3. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
4. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)