|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
(b) Kope'mah's physician.
(c) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
(d) Billy the Kid.
2. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(b) Ferocious anger.
(c) Crazed excitement.
(d) Nothing whatever.
3. Who is Luke?
(a) A horse.
(b) A child.
(c) A Kiowa boy.
(d) A dog.
4. Who is Loki?
(a) A Kiowa boy.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) The child Set.
5. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(b) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(c) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(d) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
2. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
3. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
4. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
5. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)