|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(b) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(c) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
(d) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
2. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
(a) A dog.
(b) A badger.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A wolf.
3. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) The galaxy earth is a part of.
(b) Set's memory of his mother.
(c) Set's first art piece.
(d) Ursa Major.
4. Who is Loki?
(a) The child Set.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A Kiowa boy.
5. Who is Henry McCarty?
(a) Kope'mah's physician.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) The sheriff pursuing Billy the Kid.
(d) A physician in Trinidad, Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
2. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
3. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
4. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)