|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A badger.
2. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(d) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
3. Why did the Piegan people decide not to believe in the child who disappeared?
(a) The child faded away before their eyes.
(b) The child had not spoken a word of sense.
(c) The child was an impossibility.
(d) The child turned into a bear before their eyes.
4. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(b) Crazed excitement.
(c) Nothing whatever.
(d) Ferocious anger.
5. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It cried with the voice of a child.
(b) It ran on its hind legs.
(c) It came up to people gladly.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
2. Who is Loki?
3. Who does Grey want to imitate as a rider?
4. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
5. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)