|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
(a) That the man in the painting will be better lighted.
(b) That the man in the painting will have been transformed.
(c) That the man in the paintingwill be appreciated by critics.
(d) That the painting will be worth a great deal of money.
2. What does Set dream of losing in the woods?
(a) His adoptive father, Bent.
(b) The boy who turns into a bear.
(c) His dog Luki.
3. What did the old man say the child must be if not a bear?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A dog.
(d) A badger.
4. What does Jason love best?
(a) Making money.
(c) Producing art.
(d) Fine art.
5. What expression does Grey learn was found in Billy the Kid's eyes?
(b) Nothing whatever.
(c) Crazed excitement.
(d) Ferocious anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
2. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
3. Why was Jessie Mottledmare jealous of Grey?
4. Who is Henry McCarty?
5. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)