One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1, How Can We Believe in the Child?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason love best?
(a) Producing art.
(b) Making money.
(d) Fine art.
2. What has the form of a wheel of burning glass?
(a) Set's first art piece.
(b) Set's memory of his mother.
(c) The galaxy earth is a part of.
(d) Ursa Major.
3. Who is Luke?
(a) A Kiowa boy.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
4. What did the bear do that was unusual?
(a) It cried with the voice of a child.
(b) All of these.
(c) It came up to people gladly.
(d) It ran on its hind legs.
5. What caused the Piegan people to continue to believe in the boy who turned into a bear?
(a) Hunters returned from the woods with strange bear stories.
(b) The bear came into the camp.
(c) The bear became a legend.
(d) A hunter shot the bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each man of the plains look at first upon waking?
2. How did the Kiowa learn of the Piegan story?
3. What does Lola Bourne say she expects when she looks at the painting of the Night Window Man?
4. What does Alais Sancerre see in the painting "Venture Beyond Time"?
5. What is Billy the Kid's mood in Grey's vision of him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)