Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2, Chapter 38 | Book 2, Chapter 39 | Book 2, Chapter 40)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
2. Who does Clyde go to for help?
3. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
4. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
5. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What three taboos and social rules does Roberta learn in this chapter?
This section contains 933 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)