|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde discover in the newspaper the next morning?
(a) Roberta is alive
(b) His mother is dead
(c) A warrant is out for his arrest
(d) Roberta's body has been discovered
2. What does Clyde tell Roberta he needs to do?
(a) Find a house
(c) Earn money
(d) Arrange their wedding
3. Who does Clyde get an audience with?
(a) The Sheriff
(b) The Governor
(c) The President
(d) The Judge
4. Which two families leave town for two weeks?
(a) The Griffiths and the Finchleys
(b) The Griffiths and the Cranstons
(c) The Finchleys and the Cranstons
(d) The Finchleys and the Masons
5. What marrs Mason's physical appearance?
(a) A fingerless hand
(b) Webbed feet
(c) Big ears
(d) A broken nose
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Clyde he is not guilty?
2. Who questions Clyde?
3. Which member of the Griffith family is ill?
4. What date does the trial begin?
5. What is the name of Sondra's brother?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)