|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy ask for at the end of the chapter?
(a) An icecream
(b) A milkshake
(d) A coffee
2. Why does Clyde think Jephson is his only hope?
(a) Jephson's unemotional shrewdness
(b) Jephson's personability
(c) Jephson's social status
(d) Jephson's reputation
3. Where is the jail situated?
4. Who tells Clyde he is not guilty?
(b) His mother
5. Who does Clyde confess to?
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What accident do the defense present to the court?
2. What does Clyde call his plan?
3. Why does Clyde not think he killed Roberta?
4. What is the name of the district attorney?
5. Why does Orville Mason need a strong criminal case?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)