|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Clyde have to sort out the problem with Roberta's pregnancy?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Six weeks
(c) One month
(d) One week
2. Which character tampers with the evidence?
(b) Deputy Kraut
(c) Burton Burleigh
3. Why does Orville Mason need a strong criminal case?
(a) For the political elections
(b) To move away from commercial law
(c) To keep his job
(d) For money
4. Why can Clyde not marry Roberta?
(a) He does not find her attractive
(b) He has no money
(c) It will be the end of his future
(d) He does not love her
5. Who refuses the insanity plea?
(a) The doctor
(b) The Griffith family
(d) Sondra Finchley
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Clyde to be executed?
2. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
3. What city does Samuel Griffith move his family to?
4. What is Jephson's first name?
5. Who does Mr. Mason read Roberta's letters to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)