|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
2. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
(a) The Rabbit Foot Hotel
(b) Holly Hotel
(c) Great Northern Hotel
(d) Bankrot Hotel
3. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
(a) He is her second cousin
(b) He is her nephew
(c) He is her brother
(d) He is her cousin
4. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
(a) Levy Pants
(b) Stark and Company
(c) Stork and Crest
5. What does Clyde think will impress Hortense about his current situation?
(a) His smart overalls
(b) His new lodgings
(c) His Uncle's status
(d) His salary
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
2. In what way does Clyde say he loves Roberta?
3. What is the name of the Griffith's mission?
4. Whose house is the Now and Then dance held at?
5. What does Hortense want to go with the fur jacket?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Clyde's parents opinion on his new job?
2. How does Clyde's legal team begin their defense?
3. What evidence does bring to the court in his opening statement?
4. What are Clyde's main worries?
5. How do the autopsy results change the whole perplexion of the case?
6. Why does Clyde befriend Miller Nicholson?
7. Why does the Samuel Griffith family refuse Clyde's insanity plea?
8. How has the accident in Kansas City changed Clyde for the better?
9. In what way are Clyde's faults exposed in chapter 9, book two?
10. Why does Clyde accept McMillan's company?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)