|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant Clyde has dinner at?
2. What does Sondra make for Clyde in chapter 32?
(a) Hot chocolate
(c) A cup of tea
3. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) On his oil rig
(b) In his home
(c) In his office
(d) At his factory
4. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(a) Los Angeles
5. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
(a) He is her cousin
(b) He is her brother
(c) He is her nephew
(d) He is her second cousin
6. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
(b) Yellow Stone Park
(c) Studio 54
(d) Starlight Park
7. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
(a) A hotel
(b) A drug store
(c) A factory
(d) A brothel
8. What does Roberta tell Clyde in chapter 33?
(a) She wants to marry him
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She can't live without him
(d) She wants to leave New York
9. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
10. Who does Roberta say Clyde is attracted to?
11. Where does Ratterer tell Clyde he is from?
12. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
(b) Levy Pants
(c) Stark and Company
(d) Stork and Crest
13. What instrument does Esta play?
(a) The spoons
(c) A pump organ
(d) A guitar
14. How late does Hortense arrive for her date with Clyde?
(a) An hour
(b) Half an hour
(c) Ten minutes
(d) An hour and a half
15. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
(a) The Rabbit Foot Hotel
(b) Bankrot Hotel
(c) Great Northern Hotel
(d) Holly Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
2. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
3. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
4. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
5. What does Clyde comment on to make her feel like a princess?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)