|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
2. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(b) Delaware County
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Utica or Albany
3. What does Clyde say when Rita admits she loves him?
(a) You are so sweet
(b) No one has ever said that to me
(c) Why wouldn't you
(d) You are a liar
4. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
(c) Kansas City
5. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
(a) He can marry Sondra
(b) She will leave him alone
(c) She will be back to her old self
(d) He can move back home
6. Why has Roberta come to the lake?
(a) To drown
(b) To swim
(c) To pick water lillies
(d) To go for a walk
7. What kind of shop does Short own?
(a) A record store
(b) A food shop
(c) A disco
(d) A clothes shop
8. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
(a) He is one of their family
(b) He wants to match him to his daughter Bella
(c) He has proved himself
(d) It would look bad if he did not
9. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
(b) Stork and Crest
(c) Stark and Company
(d) Levy Pants
10. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
(a) Gilbert Griffith
(b) Eddie Doyle
(c) Walter Dillard
(d) Samuel Grifftith
11. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) In his office
(b) In his home
(c) On his oil rig
(d) At his factory
12. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
(c) Jill Trumbull
(d) Bella Griffith
13. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
14. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
15. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
(a) It is illegal
(b) It is unreligious
(c) He needs more money
(d) Children are a blessing
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Esta play?
2. What can factory girls never aspire to?
3. What is the name of the Griffith's mission?
4. How much money does Clyde's mother ask him to help her raise?
5. What does Ratterer order with his wine?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)