|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Clyde start spending time at?
2. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
(a) He is lost in the woods
(b) He has a cold
(c) He has been invited to the Griffiths' house
(d) He is hungover
3. Where does Sparser flip the car?
(a) In someone's garden
(b) On the street
(c) On a highway
(d) On a construction site
4. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(c) Los Angeles
5. What is the name of Clyde's cousin?
6. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
(a) Samuel Grifftith
(b) Eddie Doyle
(c) Gilbert Griffith
(d) Walter Dillard
7. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
(a) It is illegal
(b) He needs more money
(c) Children are a blessing
(d) It is unreligious
8. Where does Clyde visit to stave off loneliness?
9. What state is Oscar from?
(a) New Jersey
(b) North Carolina
(d) New York
10. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Utica or Albany
(d) Delaware County
11. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
12. How does Clyde get back at Roberta?
(a) Plays pratical jokes on her
(b) Slaps her
(d) Pays attention to other girls
13. Who does Roberta say Clyde is attracted to?
14. What kind of shop does Short own?
(a) A clothes shop
(b) A disco
(c) A record store
(d) A food shop
15. Who does Roberta's behavior remind Clyde of?
(c) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
2. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
3. What can factory girls never aspire to?
4. Where is Hortense cut?
5. What does Clyde think will impress Hortense about his current situation?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)