|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Three days
(b) Ten days
(c) Two weeks
(d) Five days
2. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
(a) Trippett Mills
(b) Kings Lyn
(c) Leighton Buzzard
3. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
4. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
5. How late does Hortense arrive for her date with Clyde?
(a) Ten minutes
(b) Half an hour
(c) An hour and a half
(d) An hour
6. What is the name of Sparser's luxury vehicle?
(b) Jock mobile
7. Who invites Clyde into her car?
(a) Sondra Finchley
8. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
9. What does Sparser say his job is?
(a) A waiter
(b) A stock broker
(c) A chauffeur
(d) A receptionist
10. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Delaware County
(c) Utica or Albany
11. Who does Sondra greet last?
12. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
(a) He has been invited to the Griffiths' house
(b) He has a cold
(c) He is lost in the woods
(d) He is hungover
13. Why is Rita wary of physical contact?
(a) She won't be able to control herself
(b) She does not want her family to disown her
(c) She has been abused
(d) She is worried about what people will think
14. What state is Oscar from?
(a) New York
(b) North Carolina
(d) New Jersey
15. Where do Clyde and Roberta arrange a meeting?
(a) At the end of Roberta's street
(b) Outside the factory
(c) In a local bar
(d) In the next town
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
2. In what way does Clyde say he loves Roberta?
3. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
4. What is the name of the Griffith's mission?
5. What does Hortense want to go with the fur jacket?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)