|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
2. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) In his home
(b) In his office
(c) At his factory
(d) On his oil rig
3. What does Sondra like doing?
(a) Spending time outdoors
(c) Going to the cinema
4. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
(b) Eddie Doyle
5. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
(a) Hotel Golf-Park
(b) Hotel America
(c) Hotel Harley-Davidson
(d) Hotel Green-Davidson
6. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
7. What instrument does Esta play?
(b) A guitar
(c) A pump organ
(d) The spoons
8. What is the name of Roberta's sister's husband?
(a) Fred Gabel
(b) Philip Davis
(c) David Benn
(d) Glynn Franks
9. How much do the pills that Clyde buys cost?
10. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(a) Hotel manager
(b) Mission worker
(c) Social worker
11. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
(c) Friends houses
(d) Drug stores
12. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Utica or Albany
(c) Delaware County
(d) Los Angeles
13. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
(b) Jill Trumbull
(d) Bella Griffith
14. What does Ratterer order with his wine?
(c) Seltzer water
(d) French fries
15. What kind of shop does Short own?
(a) A food shop
(b) A record store
(c) A disco
(d) A clothes shop
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
2. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
3. Why is Clyde worried about the pregnancy?
4. Who does Sondra greet last?
5. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)