|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roberta's behavior remind Clyde of?
(a) His mother
2. Why does Clyde feel intimidated at the party?
(a) Everyone is much older
(b) Because of the college talk
(c) Too many pretty girls
(d) Too many rich people
3. What is the real price of the fur jacket?
4. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
(a) She will leave him alone
(b) She will be back to her old self
(c) He can marry Sondra
(d) He can move back home
5. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(a) Orrin Short
6. Who invites Clyde into her car?
(c) Sondra Finchley
7. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
(a) Trippett Mills
(b) Leighton Buzzard
(c) Kings Lyn
8. What does Clyde receive an invitation to attend?
(a) A fun fair
(b) A church picnic
(c) A house party
(d) A Now and Then Dance
9. Why is Clyde worried about the pregnancy?
(a) He is too immature
(b) He does not love her
(c) He thinks Roberta will expose him
(d) He has no money
10. What kind of business does Clyde say his father owns?
(b) Clothes factory
(d) Card factory
11. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
(a) He has been invited to the Griffiths' house
(b) He has a cold
(c) He is lost in the woods
(d) He is hungover
12. What does Clyde long to be part of?
(a) The masons
(b) The Newton family
(c) The Griffiths family
(d) A church group
13. What is the name of Sparser's luxury vehicle?
(a) Jock mobile
14. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
(b) Bella Griffith
(d) Jill Trumbull
15. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
(a) Starlight Park
(c) Studio 54
(d) Yellow Stone Park
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
2. What kind of shop does Short own?
3. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
4. Whose house does Clyde start spending time at?
5. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)