|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde receive an invitation to attend?
(a) A house party
(b) A Now and Then Dance
(c) A church picnic
(d) A fun fair
2. What state is Oscar from?
(a) New York
(c) North Carolina
(d) New Jersey
3. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
4. What is the name of the restaurant Clyde has dinner at?
5. Where does Ratterer tell Clyde he is from?
6. What does Clyde long to be part of?
(a) A church group
(b) The Newton family
(c) The Griffiths family
(d) The masons
7. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Ten days
(b) Three days
(c) Five days
(d) Two weeks
8. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
(a) The theater
(b) A night club
(c) A strip club
(d) A church social
9. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
(a) He is one of their family
(b) It would look bad if he did not
(c) He wants to match him to his daughter Bella
(d) He has proved himself
10. In what way does Clyde say he loves Roberta?
(a) A weird way
(b) A obsessive way
(c) A depressing way
(d) A wonderful way
11. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
(a) He has a cold
(b) He is lost in the woods
(c) He has been invited to the Griffiths' house
(d) He is hungover
12. Who clings to Roberta and makes Clyde and Roberta's relationship difficult?
13. Where do Clyde and Roberta arrange a meeting?
(a) In the next town
(b) Outside the factory
(c) At the end of Roberta's street
(d) In a local bar
14. Where do Roberta and Clyde plan to meet?
15. What is the name of Sparser's luxury vehicle?
(c) Jock mobile
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
2. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
3. Whose house is the Now and Then dance held at?
4. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
5. Who does Sondra greet last?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)