|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
(a) He can marry Sondra
(b) She will be back to her old self
(c) She will leave him alone
(d) He can move back home
2. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
(a) Gilbert Griffith
(b) Samuel Grifftith
(c) Eddie Doyle
(d) Walter Dillard
3. What does Sondra make for Clyde in chapter 32?
(a) A cup of tea
(d) Hot chocolate
4. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
(a) Bella Griffith
(c) Jill Trumbull
5. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
6. What does Clyde receive an invitation to attend?
(a) A church picnic
(b) A house party
(c) A fun fair
(d) A Now and Then Dance
7. Who does Roberta room with?
(b) Bella Griffiths
(d) Grace Marr
8. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) At his factory
(b) On his oil rig
(c) In his home
(d) In his office
9. What does Clyde comment on to make her feel like a princess?
(a) Her clothes
(b) Her eyes
(c) Her beauty
(d) Her kitchen
10. What instrument does Esta play?
(b) A pump organ
(c) The spoons
(d) A guitar
11. Who does Roberta say Clyde is attracted to?
12. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
13. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(c) Los Angeles
14. Where do Roberta and Clyde plan to meet?
15. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
(a) A church social
(b) A night club
(c) The theater
(d) A strip club
Short Answer Questions
1. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
2. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
3. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
4. What does Sparser say his job is?
5. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)