|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant Clyde has dinner at?
2. What does Roberta tell Clyde in chapter 33?
(a) She wants to leave New York
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She wants to marry him
(d) She can't live without him
3. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
4. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) In his office
(b) On his oil rig
(c) In his home
(d) At his factory
5. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
(a) He needs more money
(b) It is unreligious
(c) It is illegal
(d) Children are a blessing
6. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
(a) He is her second cousin
(b) He is her nephew
(c) He is her cousin
(d) He is her brother
7. What can factory girls never aspire to?
(a) A big house
(b) Men above them
8. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(c) Los Angeles
9. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
10. Where do Roberta and Clyde plan to meet?
11. Where does Clyde visit to stave off loneliness?
12. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(d) Orrin Short
13. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
(a) He wants to match him to his daughter Bella
(b) It would look bad if he did not
(c) He is one of their family
(d) He has proved himself
14. What does Clyde decide is important in a woman?
(c) Social standing
(d) Sense of humor
15. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
(a) Kansas City
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sparser say his job is?
2. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
3. What state is Oscar from?
4. Where does Sparser flip the car?
5. What is Oscar's surname?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)