|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sondra greet last?
2. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
3. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
(a) The factory floor
(b) The dining room
(c) The stamping room
(d) The changing room
4. How late does Hortense arrive for her date with Clyde?
(a) Ten minutes
(b) An hour
(c) Half an hour
(d) An hour and a half
5. What is the name of the restaurant Clyde has dinner at?
6. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
(a) Jane Philips
(b) Bertine Cranston
(c) Bella Griffith
(d) Sondra Finchley
7. What is the name of Clyde's cousin?
8. Who does Clyde's mother say is back in town?
(a) Mr. Rubenstein
(c) Her ex-husband
(d) Her father
9. Whose house does Clyde start spending time at?
10. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(d) Los Angeles
11. What is the name of Roberta's sister's husband?
(a) Philip Davis
(b) Glynn Franks
(c) Fred Gabel
(d) David Benn
12. What does Sparser say his job is?
(a) A receptionist
(b) A waiter
(c) A stock broker
(d) A chauffeur
13. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
14. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
(a) Stork and Crest
(c) Levy Pants
(d) Stark and Company
15. What does Roberta tell Clyde in chapter 33?
(a) She wants to leave New York
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She wants to marry him
(d) She can't live without him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
2. Why is Rita wary of physical contact?
3. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
4. What does Sondra make for Clyde in chapter 32?
5. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)