|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Clyde's cousin?
2. Who does Roberta's behavior remind Clyde of?
(d) His mother
3. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
(a) Jill Trumbull
(d) Bella Griffith
4. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
(a) He needs more money
(b) It is illegal
(c) It is unreligious
(d) Children are a blessing
5. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
6. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
(a) He has proved himself
(b) He is one of their family
(c) He wants to match him to his daughter Bella
(d) It would look bad if he did not
7. What does Sparser say his job is?
(a) A stock broker
(b) A receptionist
(c) A waiter
(d) A chauffeur
8. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
9. How does Clyde get back at Roberta?
(a) Slaps her
(b) Plays pratical jokes on her
(d) Pays attention to other girls
10. Whose house is the Now and Then dance held at?
(b) Jill Trumbull's
(c) Bella Griffith's
(d) Sondra Finchley's
11. Who does Roberta room with?
(c) Bella Griffiths
(d) Grace Marr
12. What is the name of the Griffith's mission?
(a) The Door of Hope
(b) The Road to True Riches
(c) God's House
(d) The Love Space
13. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
14. Why has Roberta come to the lake?
(a) To drown
(b) To pick water lillies
(c) To go for a walk
(d) To swim
15. What is the name of Roberta's sister's husband?
(a) Fred Gabel
(b) David Benn
(c) Glynn Franks
(d) Philip Davis
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
2. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
3. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
4. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
5. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)