|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sparser flip the car?
(a) In someone's garden
(b) On a construction site
(c) On the street
(d) On a highway
2. Why is Clyde worried about the pregnancy?
(a) He has no money
(b) He does not love her
(c) He thinks Roberta will expose him
(d) He is too immature
3. What does Sondra make for Clyde in chapter 32?
(a) A cup of tea
(b) Hot chocolate
4. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
(d) Kansas City
5. Who does Hortense always end up with on the trip?
6. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(a) Hotel manager
(b) Mission worker
(c) Social worker
7. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
8. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(a) Los Angeles
9. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
(a) Bertine Cranston
(b) Jane Philips
(c) Sondra Finchley
(d) Bella Griffith
10. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
11. What does Hortense want to go with the fur jacket?
(a) A handbag
(b) A hat
(d) A dress
12. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
13. Who does Sondra greet last?
14. What instrument does Esta play?
(b) A guitar
(c) The spoons
(d) A pump organ
15. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
2. What is the name of Roberta's sister's husband?
3. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
4. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
5. What does Sparser say his job is?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)