|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clyde's mother say is back in town?
(a) Mr. Rubenstein
(b) Her ex-husband
(c) Her father
2. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(a) Los Angeles
3. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
4. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Five days
(b) Three days
(c) Ten days
(d) Two weeks
5. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
(a) Drug stores
(d) Friends houses
6. What kind of shop does Short own?
(a) A record store
(b) A clothes shop
(c) A food shop
(d) A disco
7. What is the name of the restaurant Clyde has dinner at?
8. Why is Clyde worried about the pregnancy?
(a) He thinks Roberta will expose him
(b) He has no money
(c) He is too immature
(d) He does not love her
9. In what way does Clyde say he loves Roberta?
(a) A obsessive way
(b) A depressing way
(c) A wonderful way
(d) A weird way
10. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
(a) He wants to match him to his daughter Bella
(b) It would look bad if he did not
(c) He is one of their family
(d) He has proved himself
11. Who clings to Roberta and makes Clyde and Roberta's relationship difficult?
12. What instrument does Esta play?
(a) The spoons
(b) A pump organ
(c) A guitar
13. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
14. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
15. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
2. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
3. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
4. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
5. Whose house does Clyde start spending time at?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)