|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
(b) Bella Griffith
(d) Jill Trumbull
2. Why is Rita wary of physical contact?
(a) She won't be able to control herself
(b) She is worried about what people will think
(c) She has been abused
(d) She does not want her family to disown her
3. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
(a) Hotel America
(b) Hotel Golf-Park
(c) Hotel Green-Davidson
(d) Hotel Harley-Davidson
4. Where does Sparser flip the car?
(a) On a construction site
(b) In someone's garden
(c) On a highway
(d) On the street
5. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Five days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Three days
(d) Ten days
6. What does Clyde receive an invitation to attend?
(a) A Now and Then Dance
(b) A church picnic
(c) A house party
(d) A fun fair
7. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
(a) 50 cent
(b) 10 cent
(c) 35 cent
(d) 75 cent
8. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
(b) Starlight Park
(c) Studio 54
(d) Yellow Stone Park
9. Where is the party Sondra invites Clyde to go to?
10. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
(a) He has a cold
(b) He is hungover
(c) He is lost in the woods
(d) He has been invited to the Griffiths' house
11. Where do Roberta and Clyde plan to meet?
12. Where is Hortense cut?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her stomach
(c) Her leg
(d) Her face
13. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
(c) Friends houses
(d) Drug stores
14. Who clings to Roberta and makes Clyde and Roberta's relationship difficult?
15. Who does Sondra greet last?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clyde say his father worked?
2. What kind of shop does Short own?
3. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
4. What instrument does Esta play?
5. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)