|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Delaware County
(b) Los Angeles
(d) Utica or Albany
2. Who invites Clyde into her car?
(a) Sondra Finchley
3. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
4. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(c) Los Angeles
5. What does Clyde comment on to make her feel like a princess?
(a) Her kitchen
(b) Her eyes
(c) Her clothes
(d) Her beauty
6. Where is Hortense cut?
(a) Her face
(b) Her hand
(c) Her leg
(d) Her stomach
7. Where do Roberta and Clyde plan to meet?
8. What does Roberta tell Clyde in chapter 33?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She wants to marry him
(c) She can't live without him
(d) She wants to leave New York
9. How much do the pills that Clyde buys cost?
10. What does Clyde think will impress Hortense about his current situation?
(a) His new lodgings
(b) His salary
(c) His smart overalls
(d) His Uncle's status
11. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
(a) Bertine Cranston
(b) Sondra Finchley
(c) Bella Griffith
(d) Jane Philips
12. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) On his oil rig
(b) At his factory
(c) In his home
(d) In his office
13. What is Oscar's surname?
14. Where does Clyde say his father worked?
(a) Los Angeles
15. Why does Clyde feel intimidated at the party?
(a) Everyone is much older
(b) Too many rich people
(c) Because of the college talk
(d) Too many pretty girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Oscar from?
2. Where does Ratterer tell Clyde he is from?
3. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
4. What does Sparser say his job is?
5. What does Sondra make for Clyde in chapter 32?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)