Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(b) Orrin Short
2. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
(a) American football
(d) Listening to music
3. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
4. What does Ratterer order with his wine?
(c) French fries
(d) Seltzer water
5. Where does Clyde visit to stave off loneliness?
6. What is the name of the restaurant Clyde has dinner at?
7. Who does Sondra greet last?
8. How much do the pills that Clyde buys cost?
9. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
(a) Kings Lyn
(b) Trippett Mills
(d) Leighton Buzzard
10. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
11. What kind of business does Clyde say his father owns?
(c) Card factory
(d) Clothes factory
12. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
(a) He has been invited to the Griffiths' house
(b) He is lost in the woods
(c) He is hungover
(d) He has a cold
13. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
14. What is Oscar's surname?
15. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
(a) A strip club
(b) A church social
(c) The theater
(d) A night club
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ratterer tell Clyde he is from?
2. Who does Roberta say Clyde is attracted to?
3. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
4. What does Sondra like doing?
5. What is the name of Clyde's cousin?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)