|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Delaware County
(b) Los Angeles
(d) Utica or Albany
2. What is the real price of the fur jacket?
3. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
(a) 10 cent
(b) 75 cent
(c) 35 cent
(d) 50 cent
4. Who clings to Roberta and makes Clyde and Roberta's relationship difficult?
5. What state is Oscar from?
(b) New Jersey
(c) North Carolina
(d) New York
6. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
(a) Hotel Green-Davidson
(b) Hotel Harley-Davidson
(c) Hotel America
(d) Hotel Golf-Park
7. Who does Roberta say Clyde is attracted to?
8. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
(a) Listening to music
(c) American football
9. How late does Hortense arrive for her date with Clyde?
(a) An hour and a half
(b) Ten minutes
(c) Half an hour
(d) An hour
10. Where does Clyde say his father worked?
(c) Los Angeles
11. Where does Sparser flip the car?
(a) On a highway
(b) In someone's garden
(c) On the street
(d) On a construction site
12. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
(a) Drug stores
(b) Friends houses
13. What does Sparser say his job is?
(a) A stock broker
(b) A waiter
(c) A chauffeur
(d) A receptionist
14. What instrument does Esta play?
(a) The spoons
(b) A guitar
(d) A pump organ
15. What is Oscar's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clyde not see Roberta on Christmas day?
2. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
3. What is the name of Roberta's sister's husband?
4. What does Clyde comment on to make her feel like a princess?
5. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)