|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
(a) Earn over $100,000
(b) Prove himself worthy of such attention
(c) Pass an intelligence test
(d) Get married
2. Who does Clyde's mother say is back in town?
(a) Her ex-husband
(b) Her father
(c) Mr. Rubenstein
3. What does Sparser say his job is?
(a) A stock broker
(b) A chauffeur
(c) A waiter
(d) A receptionist
4. What does Clyde say when Rita admits she loves him?
(a) You are so sweet
(b) Why wouldn't you
(c) No one has ever said that to me
(d) You are a liar
5. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
6. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(a) Mission worker
(b) Social worker
(c) Hotel manager
7. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
8. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(a) Los Angeles
9. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
10. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
(a) He is her brother
(b) He is her nephew
(c) He is her cousin
(d) He is her second cousin
11. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
12. What does Clyde think will impress Hortense about his current situation?
(a) His Uncle's status
(b) His smart overalls
(c) His salary
(d) His new lodgings
13. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
(d) Kansas City
14. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
(a) The changing room
(b) The dining room
(c) The factory floor
(d) The stamping room
15. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
(a) Stork and Crest
(b) Levy Pants
(d) Stark and Company
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clyde say his father worked?
2. Where does Sparser flip the car?
3. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
4. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
5. What can factory girls never aspire to?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)