|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clyde's mother say is back in town?
(a) Her father
(b) Mr. Rubenstein
(d) Her ex-husband
2. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
3. Where does Ratterer tell Clyde he is from?
4. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
(a) Kansas City
5. What is the real price of the fur jacket?
6. What is the name of Clyde's cousin?
7. Who does Roberta's behavior remind Clyde of?
(d) His mother
8. What does Clyde receive an invitation to attend?
(a) A church picnic
(b) A fun fair
(c) A house party
(d) A Now and Then Dance
9. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
10. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
(a) Pass an intelligence test
(b) Get married
(c) Prove himself worthy of such attention
(d) Earn over $100,000
11. What is the name of Sparser's luxury vehicle?
(c) Jock mobile
12. What is the name of Roberta's new landlady?
(a) Mrs. Grifiths
(b) Mrs. Farrow
(c) Mrs. Newton
(d) Mrs. Gilpin
13. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
(a) She will leave him alone
(b) She will be back to her old self
(c) He can marry Sondra
(d) He can move back home
14. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
15. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(b) Delaware County
(c) Utica or Albany
(d) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
2. Where does Clyde visit to stave off loneliness?
3. What does Clyde long to be part of?
4. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
5. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)