|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 30 | Book 3, Chapter 31 | Book 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge force the legal teams not to mention?
(b) Roberta's pregnancy
(c) The Samuel Griffith family
(d) The political situation
2. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
(a) The dining room
(b) The changing room
(c) The stamping room
(d) The factory floor
3. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
(a) The Democrat Party
(b) The Republican Party
(c) The Green Party
(d) The Independent Party
4. What is the name of the interrogator who questions Clyde?
(a) Mr. Cranston
(b) Mr. Brookhart
(c) Mr. Catchuman
(d) Mr. Finchley
5. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clyde's mother say is back in town?
2. Where does Sondra want Clyde to visit her in a few weeks time?
3. Where do Clyde and Roberta dance?
4. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
5. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)