|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 30 | Book 3, Chapter 31 | Book 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two people does Clyde immediately call?
(a) Roberta's mother and father
(b) Samuel and Gilbert
(c) Sondra and Bertine
(d) His mother and father
2. What is the final verdict?
(a) Not guilty
(b) Guilty of manslaughter
(c) Guilty of murder in the second degree
(d) Guilty in the first degree
3. Where does Clyde visit to stave off loneliness?
4. Whose house does Clyde start spending time at?
5. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(d) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sondra like doing?
2. Who does Mr. Mason read Roberta's letters to?
3. What city does Samuel Griffith move his family to?
4. What is the real price of the fur jacket?
5. Where do Roberta and Clyde plan to meet?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)