|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 30 | Book 3, Chapter 31 | Book 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
2. What does Clyde deny?
(a) That he was on the boat
(b) That he was the father of Roberta's child
(c) That he could of saved Roberta
(d) That the murder was planned
3. What does Sparser say his job is?
(a) A receptionist
(b) A waiter
(c) A chauffeur
(d) A stock broker
4. What does the Judge deny the defense?
(a) A change of jury
(b) A change of venue
(d) A new defendant
5. What two people does Clyde immediately call?
(a) Roberta's mother and father
(b) His mother and father
(c) Samuel and Gilbert
(d) Sondra and Bertine
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Finchley want to send Sondra to for two years?
2. Why does Mason refuse to give Sondra's name to the press?
3. Who does Gilbert think is responsible for Clyde's Christmas invitation?
4. How does Clyde say he lost his hat?
5. What does Clyde offer to do for Roberta?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)