|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 30 | Book 3, Chapter 31 | Book 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
2. What confirms the fact Roberta was pregnant?
(a) The autopsy
(b) Clyde's notebook
(c) Clyde's diary
(d) Clyde's letters
3. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
(a) He needs more money
(b) It is illegal
(c) It is unreligious
(d) Children are a blessing
4. What is the name of the Cataraqui County coroner?
(a) Fred Heit
(b) Earl Newcomb
(c) Zillah Sanders
(d) Orville Mason
5. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Finchley want to send Sondra to for two years?
2. Who does Clyde see whilst out shopping?
3. Who interviews Clyde's mother?
4. What is the name of the district attorney?
5. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)