|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 30 | Book 3, Chapter 31 | Book 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense call Clyde?
(a) A mental and moral coward
(b) A simpleton
(c) A crazy
(d) Damaged goods
2. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(a) Orrin Short
3. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
(a) On his oil rig
(b) In his home
(c) At his factory
(d) In his office
4. What does Sondra do when she hears of Clyde's arrest?
5. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
(a) He is her second cousin
(b) He is her cousin
(c) He is her nephew
(d) He is her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Griffith family is ill?
2. What confirms the fact Roberta was pregnant?
3. What state is Oscar from?
4. How much money does Mrs. Griffith raise?
5. What is the name of the motor boat driver?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)