|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 30 | Book 3, Chapter 31 | Book 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde discover in the newspaper the next morning?
(a) A warrant is out for his arrest
(b) His mother is dead
(c) Roberta's body has been discovered
(d) Roberta is alive
2. Where do Clyde and Roberta arrange a meeting?
(a) At the end of Roberta's street
(b) Outside the factory
(c) In the next town
(d) In a local bar
3. How long does jury selection take?
(a) Ten days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Five days
(d) Two days
4. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
5. Why does Orville Mason need a strong criminal case?
(a) For the political elections
(b) For money
(c) To move away from commercial law
(d) To keep his job
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sondra like doing?
2. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
3. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
4. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
5. What name does Mason refer to Sondra as?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)