|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 15 | Book 3, Chapter 16 | Book 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marrs Mason's physical appearance?
(a) A fingerless hand
(b) Webbed feet
(c) A broken nose
(d) Big ears
2. Why does Clyde think Jephson is his only hope?
(a) Jephson's personability
(b) Jephson's reputation
(c) Jephson's social status
(d) Jephson's unemotional shrewdness
3. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(d) Orrin Short
4. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Delaware County
(b) Utica or Albany
(c) Los Angeles
5. What species of bird does Clyde hear crying?
(a) A robin
(b) A canary
(c) A gull
(d) A wier-wier bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Aldens neighbors?
2. Who will question Clyde in the courtroom?
3. What state is Oscar from?
4. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
5. What does Sondra invite Clyde to do at a later date?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)