|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 15 | Book 3, Chapter 16 | Book 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde discover in the newspaper the next morning?
(a) Roberta is alive
(b) His mother is dead
(c) Roberta's body has been discovered
(d) A warrant is out for his arrest
2. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(a) Hotel manager
(b) Social worker
(c) Mission worker
3. What is the name of the district attorney?
(a) Orville Mason
(b) Fred Heit
(c) Earl Newcomb
(d) Zillah Saunders
4. What is the name of Roberta's sister's husband?
(a) Fred Gabel
(b) David Benn
(c) Philip Davis
(d) Glynn Franks
5. What name does Clyde use to sign in at the hotel?
(a) Richard Sack
(b) John Silver
(c) Jack Money
(d) Charles Golden
Short Answer Questions
1. What lake does Clyde take Roberta to?
2. How money does Clyde's mother ask from him per week?
3. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
4. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
5. Where does Charles bury his tripod?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)