|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3 | Book 3, Chapter 4 | Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
2. Where does Charles bury his tripod?
(a) At the lakeside
(b) In the woods
(c) In the sinking sand
(d) In a field
3. Why does Orville Mason need a strong criminal case?
(a) To keep his job
(b) For money
(c) To move away from commercial law
(d) For the political elections
4. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
(a) A hotel
(b) A factory
(c) A drug store
(d) A brothel
5. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(a) Mission worker
(b) Social worker
(d) Hotel manager
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
2. Where has Clyde convinced Roberta to go to?
3. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
4. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
5. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)