|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3 | Book 3, Chapter 4 | Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
(a) Walter Dillard
(b) Eddie Doyle
(c) Samuel Grifftith
(d) Gilbert Griffith
2. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
(a) A drug store
(b) A hotel
(c) A factory
(d) A brothel
3. What is the name of the Aldens neighbors?
(a) The Masons
(b) The O'Reillys
(c) The Johnsons
(d) The Wilcoxs
4. Whose house does Clyde start spending time at?
5. Where does Clyde visit at the beginning of chapter 34?
(a) Drug stores
(c) Friends houses
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Esta play?
2. What is the name of Roberta's new landlady?
3. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
4. What is the name of the doctor in Gloversville?
5. What town do Clyde and Roberta buy tickets to?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)