|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 3 | Book 3, Chapter 4 | Book 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Aldens live?
2. Why does Orville Mason need a strong criminal case?
(a) To keep his job
(b) For money
(c) For the political elections
(d) To move away from commercial law
3. What is the name of the district attorney?
(a) Fred Heit
(b) Earl Newcomb
(c) Orville Mason
(d) Zillah Saunders
4. Where does Clyde say his father worked?
(c) Los Angeles
5. Where does Clyde visit to stave off loneliness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sparser say his job is?
2. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
3. What does Clyde call his plan?
4. What does Clyde comment on to make her feel like a princess?
5. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)