|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 29 | Book 2, Chapter 30 | Book 2, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
(b) Trippett Mills
(c) Leighton Buzzard
(d) Kings Lyn
2. What can factory girls never aspire to?
(a) A big house
(c) Men above them
3. What kind of business does Clyde say his father owns?
(c) Clothes factory
(d) Card factory
4. Why does Samuel invite Clyde for Christmas dinner?
(a) He is one of their family
(b) He has proved himself
(c) It would look bad if he did not
(d) He wants to match him to his daughter Bella
5. What does Sondra invite Clyde to do at a later date?
(a) To go dancing
(b) To go horseriding
(c) To go to the cinema
(d) To go for a hike
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
2. Where do Clyde and Roberta arrange a meeting?
3. What does Clyde decide is important in a woman?
4. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
5. At what hotel does Clyde find a job?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)