|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 22 | Book 2, Chapter 23 | Book 2, Chapter 24 | Book 2, Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
(a) Get married
(b) Earn over $100,000
(c) Pass an intelligence test
(d) Prove himself worthy of such attention
2. What is the name of Clyde's cousin?
3. What does Clyde receive an invitation to attend?
(a) A church picnic
(b) A fun fair
(c) A house party
(d) A Now and Then Dance
4. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
5. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Ten days
(b) Three days
(c) Two weeks
(d) Five days
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
2. Who does Roberta room with?
3. Who invites Clyde into her car?
4. What is the name of Roberta's new landlady?
5. What is Oscar's surname?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)