|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6 | Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
(a) A factory
(b) A hotel
(c) A brothel
(d) A drug store
2. What does Clyde have to do before Samuel and his family give him special privileges and social attention?
(a) Prove himself worthy of such attention
(b) Earn over $100,000
(c) Pass an intelligence test
(d) Get married
3. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Three days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Five days
(d) Ten days
4. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(b) Hotel manager
(c) Social worker
(d) Mission worker
5. Which girl at Ratterer's house does Clyde take a liking to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
2. What is Oscar's surname?
3. What is the real price of the fur jacket?
4. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
5. How much money does Clyde's mother ask him to help her raise?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)