|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6 | Book 2, Chapter 7 | Book 2, Chapter 8 | Book 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late does Hortense arrive for her date with Clyde?
(a) An hour and a half
(b) An hour
(c) Ten minutes
(d) Half an hour
2. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
(a) A strip club
(b) A night club
(c) A church social
(d) The theater
3. How much notice does Clyde have to give his uncle before he arrives?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Five days
(c) Ten days
(d) Three days
4. What does Clyde decide is important in a woman?
(b) Sense of humor
(c) Social standing
5. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
(a) Eddie Doyle
(b) Walter Dillard
(c) Gilbert Griffith
(d) Samuel Grifftith
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
2. Which of the Griffith's does Clyde fail to make an impression on?
3. Where is Hortense cut?
4. Where does Samuel offer Clyde a job?
5. What is Oscar's surname?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)