|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16 | Book 2, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(b) Hotel manager
(c) Social worker
(d) Mission worker
2. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
3. Why is Rita wary of physical contact?
(a) She has been abused
(b) She won't be able to control herself
(c) She is worried about what people will think
(d) She does not want her family to disown her
4. Where do Clyde and Roberta arrange a meeting?
(a) At the end of Roberta's street
(b) Outside the factory
(c) In the next town
(d) In a local bar
5. Where does Walter Dillard's uncle work?
(a) Levy Pants
(b) Stark and Company
(d) Stork and Crest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clyde say when Rita admits she loves him?
2. Where does Sparser flip the car?
3. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
4. Where does Walter promise to take Clyde on Wednesday?
5. How is Samuel related to Asa Griffith?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)