|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14 | Book 2, Chapter 15 | Book 2, Chapter 16 | Book 2, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Clyde on a weekend outing?
(a) Samuel Grifftith
(b) Eddie Doyle
(c) Gilbert Griffith
(d) Walter Dillard
2. What does Clyde think will impress Hortense about his current situation?
(a) His smart overalls
(b) His salary
(c) His Uncle's status
(d) His new lodgings
3. For how money does Rubenstein try to sell the fur jacket?
4. What can factory girls never aspire to?
(b) A big house
(c) Men above them
5. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
(a) 10 cent
(b) 75 cent
(c) 50 cent
(d) 35 cent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hortense want to go with the fur jacket?
2. What activity does the religious community frown upon?
3. What does Clyde say when Rita admits she loves him?
4. What is Oscar's surname?
5. Which of Clyde's fellow workers is the classy dresser?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)