|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 12 | Book 3, Chapter 13 | Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mason refuse to give Sondra's name to the press?
(a) He has been bribed
(b) She is not guilty
(c) Because of her family's status
(d) He is in love with her
2. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
3. What is the name of Samuel's legal representative?
4. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Delaware County
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Utica or Albany
5. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
(a) He needs more money
(b) It is unreligious
(c) It is illegal
(d) Children are a blessing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clyde go to for help?
2. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
3. What law firm does Kellogg suggest?
4. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
5. Who does Roberta room with?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)