|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 12 | Book 3, Chapter 13 | Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the interrogator who questions Clyde?
(a) Mr. Finchley
(b) Mr. Catchuman
(c) Mr. Cranston
(d) Mr. Brookhart
2. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
3. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
(a) Delaware County
(b) Los Angeles
(c) Utica or Albany
4. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
(a) The Republican Party
(b) The Green Party
(c) The Independent Party
(d) The Democrat Party
5. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
(a) The dining room
(b) The changing room
(c) The factory floor
(d) The stamping room
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mason refuse to give Sondra's name to the press?
2. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
3. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
4. Which two families leave town for two weeks?
5. Who does Clyde go to for help?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)