|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 12 | Book 3, Chapter 13 | Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law firm does Kellogg suggest?
(a) Smith and Jones
(b) Bellhop and Davies
(c) Derek and Clive
(d) Belknap and Jephson
2. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
(a) The stamping room
(b) The factory floor
(c) The dining room
(d) The changing room
3. Who does Roberta room with?
(c) Bella Griffiths
(d) Grace Marr
4. What is the name of the interrogator who questions Clyde?
(a) Mr. Finchley
(b) Mr. Brookhart
(c) Mr. Catchuman
(d) Mr. Cranston
5. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two families leave town for two weeks?
2. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
3. What is the name of Samuel's legal representative?
4. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
5. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)