|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 12 | Book 3, Chapter 13 | Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samuel's legal representative?
2. What law firm does Kellogg suggest?
(a) Belknap and Jephson
(b) Derek and Clive
(c) Bellhop and Davies
(d) Smith and Jones
3. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
4. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
5. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(a) Orrin Short
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
2. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
3. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
4. What does Clyde hope will happen once Roberta gets rid of the baby?
5. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)