|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 12 | Book 3, Chapter 13 | Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(c) Orrin Short
2. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
3. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
(a) The Democrat Party
(b) The Independent Party
(c) The Green Party
(d) The Republican Party
4. What is the name of Samuel's legal representative?
5. What room is Clyde asked to supervise?
(a) The changing room
(b) The factory floor
(c) The stamping room
(d) The dining room
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two families leave town for two weeks?
2. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
3. What kind of shop does Short own?
4. Where do Clyde and Roberta decide to find a doctor?
5. Why does the doctor refuse to help her?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)