|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 12 | Book 3, Chapter 13 | Book 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clyde take Roberta for her abortion?
2. Who does Clyde go to for help?
(c) Orrin Short
3. What kind of shop does Short own?
(a) A record store
(b) A clothes shop
(c) A food shop
(d) A disco
4. Which two families leave town for two weeks?
(a) The Finchleys and the Masons
(b) The Griffiths and the Finchleys
(c) The Finchleys and the Cranstons
(d) The Griffiths and the Cranstons
5. What town did Roberta first find a job in?
(a) Kings Lyn
(b) Trippett Mills
(c) Leighton Buzzard
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl does Clyde begin to lavish attention on?
2. What party is Mr. Kellogg a member of?
3. Who does Clyde become infatuated with at the Griffith's party?
4. What is the surname of Roberta's relatives?
5. Why does Mason refuse to give Sondra's name to the press?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)