Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2 | Book 1, Chapter 3 | Book 1, Chapter 4
1. Where do the Griffith family perform their daily evangelism?
(b) Kansas City
2. What instrument does Esta play?
(b) The spoons
(c) A guitar
(d) A pump organ
3. What is the name of the Griffith's mission?
(a) The Love Space
(b) The Road to True Riches
(c) The Door of Hope
(d) God's House
4. What is the name of Clyde's rich uncle?
5. Where does Clyde find employment when he is 16?
(a) A hotel
(b) A factory
(c) A drug store
(d) A brothel
6. Where does the Griffith family want to set up its next mission?
(d) Los Angeles
Book 1, Chapter 5 | Book 1, Chapter 6 | Book 1, Chapter 7 | Book 1, Chapter 8
7. What is the name of the hotel does Clyde finds a job?
(a) Hotel Golf-Park
(b) Hotel Green-Davidson
(c) Hotel Harley-Davidson
(d) Hotel America
8. What kind of job does Clyde say his father has?
(a) Social worker
(b) Hotel manager
(c) Mission worker
9. How much money does Clyde make on his first task at the hotel?
(a) 35 cent
(b) 50 cent
(c) 10 cent
(d) 75 cent
This section contains 3,066 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)