|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
2. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
4. At the end of Part Three, what information does Felix need to know?
(a) Where Gabriel's body has been transferred to.
(b) The name of the German officer.
(c) How to get back to England.
(d) Why Gabriel escaped.
5. Given the clues at the end of Part Two, what conclusion can be drawn about Charis?
(a) That she had an abortion.
(b) That she is psychotic.
(c) That she is an alcoholic.
(d) That she is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel want to stay in the hospital?
2. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. What main event occurs in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
5. What language does Aristedes speak?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)