|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Felix's role in the British army in Part Four?
(a) Cook meals.
(b) Organize supplies.
(c) Make maps.
(d) Serve as a translator.
2. After playing cards, what does Aristedes do?
(a) Hires a prostitute.
(b) Looks at pornographic pictures.
(c) Drinks scotch.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
3. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
4. What do the birds circling indicate?
(a) Something is dead.
(b) Humans have been in that location.
(c) A fire has been put out.
(d) There is a tribe present.
5. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Sixteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
2. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. In Part Three, Chapter Eight, what does Felix wonder about Loveday?
4. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
5. What is Walter's assignment in the British army?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)