|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts the Germans to the whereabouts of Gabriel?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A fire.
(c) Gabriel's scent.
(d) Gabriel's tracks.
2. What item does Felix notice is missing at the pond?
(a) The bench where they first kissed.
(b) The diving board.
(c) A heavy statue.
(d) The rope swing.
3. In Nanda, who informs Felix about the whereabouts of Gabriel?
(a) Von Bishop.
4. From whose perspective is Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
5. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) By the pond.
(b) At her apartment.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Sixteen?
2. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
3. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
4. In Part Three, Chapter Eight, who does Felix hear from about Gabriel?
5. In Part Two, Chapter Eighteen, who invites Felix for a drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Gabriel's journal.
2. Describe the letters Charis writes to Gabriel in Part Two, Chapter Sixteen.
3. What are Charis and Felix's thoughts on their affair and Gabriel?
4. What is "China Show?"
5. What happens when Felix goes to the pond to think in Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
6. What questions does Dr. Venables ask Felix about Charis?
7. Describe the interactions between Liesl and Gabriel in Part Three, Chapter Five.
8. What consequences do the British face for not heading Walter's advice?
9. What changes Felix's mind about spending time on Walter's farm and then returning to England?
10. What is shocking about Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)