|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
(a) That it is immaculate.
(b) The broken glass.
(c) The smell.
(d) That it is empty.
2. What are Von Bishop's feelings about Dr. Deppe?
(a) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe is a brilliant surgeon.
(b) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe is a traitor.
(c) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe plays favorites.
(d) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe is incompetent.
3. What item does Felix notice is missing at the pond?
(a) A heavy statue.
(b) The diving board.
(c) The bench where they first kissed.
(d) The rope swing.
4. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(c) Von Bishop's.
5. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(a) He is captured.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is demoted.
(d) He is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter One, what does Wheech-Browning accidentally do?
2. What main event occurs in Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. After playing cards, what does Aristedes do?
4. In Part Four, Chapter Two, what causes many German soldiers to die?
5. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Felix goes to the pond to think in Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
2. What do you think Felix will do to Von Bishop?
3. Do you think Von Bishop wants to go after Gabriel? Why or why not?
4. What is Von Bishop's reaction to what happens to Gabriel when he is caught?
5. What is shocking about Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
6. Describe the letters Charis writes to Gabriel in Part Two, Chapter Sixteen.
7. How does Felix end up in Nanda?
8. What are Felix's interactions with Aristedes?
9. Describe Gabriel's journal.
10. What comparisons does Charis make between the two brothers, Gabriel and Felix?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)