|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Felix find out about Gabriel?
(a) Gabriel turns sides in Nanda and is now fighting for the Germans.
(b) Gabriel commits suicide.
(c) Gabriel escapes two days before the British caputred Nanda.
(d) Gabriel writes letters daily to Charis.
2. What does the doctor suspect of Charis?
(a) That she is the victim of a crime.
(b) That she is mentally unstable.
(c) That she is an alcoholic.
(d) That she is having an affair.
3. What do the birds circling indicate?
(a) Humans have been in that location.
(b) Something is dead.
(c) There is a tribe present.
(d) A fire has been put out.
4. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
(a) Through a crack in the wall.
(b) While Liesl brings in food and water.
(c) By note passed under the door.
(d) Through tapping signals in the wall.
5. How often does Charis write Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lieutenant Loveday while leading Felix's unit?
2. How does Charis commit suicide?
3. What fate comes of Lieutenant Loveday?
4. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
5. In Part Four, Chapter Two, what causes many German soldiers to die?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)