Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter Two, how does a British soldier arrive in German territory?
(a) By motorcycle.
(b) By car.
(c) By foot.
(d) By train.
2. What is Felix's title in the British Army in Part Three?
3. What language does Aristedes speak?
4. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
5. What main event occurs in Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) Gabriel and Liesl begin an affair.
(b) Charis is killed.
(c) Gabriel and Felix find each other.
(d) A large battle in Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
2. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
3. In Part Four, Chapter One, what does Wheech-Browning accidentally do?
4. In Part Three, why will fighting stop for two to three months?
5. Who occupies Walter's farm in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)