Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two, Chapter Thirteen)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What song does Charis' lover hum?
a) Lily of Laguna.
b) Lady of the Sea.
c) Love of My Life.
d) Man of Pompeii.
2. What does Holland invite Felix too?
a) His family's Christmas dinner.
b) An art opening.
c) A party hosted by his sister.
d) A movie premier.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
a) To sell tobacco.
b) To collect taxes.
c) To date his daughter.
d) To ask for work.
5. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
This section contains 909 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)