|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the pursuit, describe Von Bishop's feelings towards Gabriel?
2. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
(a) Gabriel flees.
(b) Garbriel surrenders.
(c) Gabriel vommits.
(d) Gabriel faints.
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(d) Von Bishop's.
4. In Part Four, what does Wheech-Browning bring in a truck?
(a) Bibles and prayer books.
(b) Small artillery pieces.
(d) Food and water.
5. What alerts the Germans to Gabriel in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) Gabriel trips.
(b) A branch breaks.
(c) A dog barks.
(d) Liesl tells the German officers.
6. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Sixteen?
7. In Part Two, Chapter Three, who is Gabriel in love with?
8. What happens to Lieutenant Loveday while leading Felix's unit?
(a) He has an encounter with a rhino.
(b) He steps on a mine.
(c) He leads the troops to the wrong location.
(d) He takes enemy fire.
9. What item does Felix notice is missing at the pond?
(a) The diving board.
(b) A heavy statue.
(c) The bench where they first kissed.
(d) The rope swing.
10. Describe Charis' health in Part Two, Chapter Sixteen.
(a) Charis has developed serious cancer.
(b) Charis is in perfect health.
(c) Charis is relatively healthy.
(d) Charis is not feeling well.
11. Who helps Gabriel escape?
(b) Von Bishop.
12. What obstacle stands in the way for Felix and Gilzean?
(a) Lack of supplies.
(b) An African dictator.
(c) An enemy attack.
(d) A large river.
13. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
14. What are Von Bishop's feelings about Dr. Deppe?
(a) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe plays favorites.
(b) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe is a traitor.
(c) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe is incompetent.
(d) Von Bishop thinks Dr. Deppe is a brilliant surgeon.
15. Why does Gabriel want to stay in the hospital?
(a) To spy on the Germans.
(b) To not return to combat.
(c) To stay with his comrades.
(d) To defect to the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
2. What main event occurs in Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
4. What is Felix's role in the British army in Part Four?
5. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)