Short Answer Questions Key
1. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
In a dream sequence.
2. Where is Walter Smith from?
3. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
4. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
5. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
Visits a prostitute.
6. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
7. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
8. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
9. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
This section contains 3,774 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)