|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence is there that Gabriel is dead?
(a) His severed head.
(b) His lifeless body.
(c) Eyewitness accounts from the native Africans.
(d) Gabriel's tracks end at a cliff.
2. What does Holland invite Felix too?
(a) A movie premier.
(b) His family's Christmas dinner.
(c) An art opening.
(d) A party hosted by his sister.
3. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(b) Inheritance from their father.
(c) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(d) Their father's view of education.
4. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
5. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
(a) Gabriel is caught in the open.
(b) Gabriel fires on a German officer.
(c) Gleeson sacrifices himself for the rest of the infantry.
(d) The Indians fire on a British officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter Two, how does a British soldier arrive in German territory?
2. What is the name of the second hospital Gabriel is at?
3. What does the doctor suspect of Charis?
4. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
5. Where is Walter Smith from?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)