|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
(b) A buggy.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Nothing. They do not get a chance to pack.
2. At the end of Part Three, what information does Felix need to know?
(a) Why Gabriel escaped.
(b) How to get back to England.
(c) The name of the German officer.
(d) Where Gabriel's body has been transferred to.
3. How does Charis commit suicide?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She overdoses on pills.
(c) She drowns.
(d) She doesn't commit suicide.
4. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
5. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(b) Insuance representative.
(d) British diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter Eight, what does Felix wonder about Loveday?
2. In Part Four, what does Wheech-Browning bring in a truck?
3. What news does the British soldier arriving in German territory bring?
4. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
5. After playing cards, what does Aristedes do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)