|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(a) British diplomat.
(b) Insuance representative.
2. What is Felix's motivation in going to Von Bishop's house?
3. What do the birds circling indicate?
(a) There is a tribe present.
(b) Something is dead.
(c) Humans have been in that location.
(d) A fire has been put out.
4. In Part Four, what does Wheech-Browning bring in a truck?
(a) Small artillery pieces.
(b) Bibles and prayer books.
(d) Food and water.
5. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter Two, how does a British soldier arrive in German territory?
2. What motivates Felix to work hard at the Officer Training Corps?
3. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
4. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
5. What evidence is there that Gabriel is dead?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)