|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The OK Corral.
(b) The Golden Calf.
(c) The Bronze Beret.
(d) The Golden Horseshoe.
2. How much time has passed between Part Four, Chapter Five and the Epilogue?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
5. What surprising information does Liesl reveal to Felix?
(a) That she had an affair with Gabriel.
(b) That Gabriel is still alive.
(c) That Von Bishop is already dead.
(d) That Von Bishop already left Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
2. A zeppelin is referred to as what by the Germans?
3. What do the birds circling indicate?
4. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
5. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)