|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
2. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
3. From whose perspective is Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
4. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
(a) They are not in the military.
(b) They are college students.
(c) They are of a different race.
(d) They are suspected of being gay.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Fourteen, what does the Colonel do with Walter's advice?
(a) Follows it.
(b) Ignores it.
(c) Questions it.
(d) Argues with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Gabriel escape?
2. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
3. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
4. What do the birds circling indicate?
5. In Part Three, why will fighting stop for two to three months?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)