|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
2. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
3. What frustrates Walter in the army?
(a) His commander.
(b) His pay.
4. What is Felix's role in the British army in Part Four?
(a) Cook meals.
(b) Make maps.
(c) Serve as a translator.
(d) Organize supplies.
5. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) The only African troops in the British army.
(b) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(c) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(d) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Four, Chapter Two, how does a British soldier arrive in German territory?
2. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
3. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
4. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
5. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)