|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapters Four, Five and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivates Felix to work hard at the Officer Training Corps?
(a) The cause of the war.
(b) Getting out of the army.
2. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The Bronze Beret.
(b) The Golden Horseshoe.
(c) The Golden Calf.
(d) The OK Corral.
3. What is the name of the second hospital Gabriel is at?
4. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
(a) East African Mounted Rifles.
(b) West African Volunteers.
(c) West Indies Trading Company.
(d) East African Trade Farmers.
5. After playing cards, what does Aristedes do?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Looks at pornographic pictures.
(c) Drinks scotch.
(d) Hires a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
2. In Part Four, Chapter One, what does Wheech-Browning accidentally do?
3. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
4. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
5. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)