|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
(a) Von Bishop.
(b) Sir Arthur.
(c) No one. Bilderbeck goes alone.
(d) Major Gleeson.
2. Who are the askaris?
(c) Native soldiers.
(d) African children.
3. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
(a) Her baby will be due.
(b) She will return to work.
(c) Felix will go away.
(d) Gabriel will return.
4. What does the doctor suspect of Charis?
(a) That she is the victim of a crime.
(b) That she is an alcoholic.
(c) That she is mentally unstable.
(d) That she is having an affair.
5. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
(a) Dense vegetation.
(b) Bright sunlight.
(c) A sandstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter Two, who annoys Felix?
2. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
4. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
5. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)