|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What is Felix's title in the British Army in Part Three?
3. What does the doctor suspect of Charis?
(a) That she is mentally unstable.
(b) That she is an alcoholic.
(c) That she is the victim of a crime.
(d) That she is having an affair.
4. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
(a) By note passed under the door.
(b) Through tapping signals in the wall.
(c) Through a crack in the wall.
(d) While Liesl brings in food and water.
5. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
(a) Gabriel vommits.
(b) Garbriel surrenders.
(c) Gabriel faints.
(d) Gabriel flees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
2. In Part Three, why will fighting stop for two to three months?
3. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Eighteen, who invites Felix for a drink?
5. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)