|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A jail cell.
(b) A dark wood shed.
(c) A wine cellar.
(d) A bathroom.
2. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
(a) Gleeson sacrifices himself for the rest of the infantry.
(b) Gabriel is caught in the open.
(c) Gabriel fires on a German officer.
(d) The Indians fire on a British officer.
3. Who occupies Walter's farm in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
5. What is Felix's reaction to the letter from Charis?
(a) Felix continues to eat his breakfast.
(b) Felix runs to her cottage.
(c) Felix burns the letter in anger.
(d) Felix returns to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
2. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Sixteen?
4. Why does Cobb return home?
5. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)