|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
2. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
(a) Smith joins the army.
(b) Smith returns to his family.
(c) Smith decides to leave Africa permanently.
(d) Smith takes out a bank loan.
3. A zeppelin is referred to as what by the Germans?
(a) "India Cicus."
(b) "Big Blimp."
(c) "African Antics."
(d) "China Show."
4. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
5. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
4. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
5. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)