|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Eighteen, who invites Felix for a drink?
(a) Charis' sister.
(c) Dr. Venables.
(d) Felix's father.
2. What does Gabriel do in the evenings at the hospital?
(a) Plays cards with the other patients.
(b) Sneaks out to watch Liesl bathe.
(c) Works as a janitor.
(d) Provides intelligence to the Germans.
3. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The OK Corral.
(b) The Golden Calf.
(c) The Bronze Beret.
(d) The Golden Horseshoe.
4. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He is demoted.
5. What worries Charis' lover?
(a) That they will be caught.
(b) That Gabriel will find out.
(c) That he will lose Charis.
(d) That he is hurting Charis by making her feel guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
2. What is Felix's title in the British Army in Part Three?
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
4. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
5. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)