|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
2. Describe Charis' health in Part Two, Chapter Sixteen.
(a) Charis is in perfect health.
(b) Charis has developed serious cancer.
(c) Charis is relatively healthy.
(d) Charis is not feeling well.
3. What main event occurs in Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) Gabriel and Liesl begin an affair.
(b) Gabriel and Felix find each other.
(c) Charis is killed.
(d) A large battle in Africa.
4. What form of transportation does Charis and her lover use leaving the hotel?
(c) They walk.
5. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes between Part Two Chapters Ten and Eleven?
2. How often does Charis write Gabriel?
3. How does Charis commit suicide?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Nine, what does Charis show Felix?
5. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)