|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
(a) A day or two.
(b) Three or four days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) One week.
2. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
3. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
4. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
(a) Major Gleeson.
(b) No one. Bilderbeck goes alone.
(c) Von Bishop.
(d) Sir Arthur.
5. How does Charis commit suicide?
(a) She overdoses on pills.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She doesn't commit suicide.
(d) She drowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
2. In Part Three, where does Felix ask to be stationed?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. What frustrates Walter in the army?
5. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)