|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
(a) Sergeant Gilzean.
(b) Major Jordan.
(c) Lieutenant Loveday.
(d) Von Bishop.
2. At Amory's party, what are Amory and Felix arguing over?
(a) Who will leave the party to get ice.
(b) What appetizers to serve.
(c) What music to play.
(d) Felix being at the party.
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A mechanical problem.
(b) Mutiny among the crew.
(c) A change in orders.
(d) An administrative mistake.
4. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is a concionscious objector.
(b) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(c) Poor eyesight.
(d) He is in college.
5. Who summons Walter to meet him?
(a) Von Bishop.
(b) Sir Wheech-Browning.
(c) General Tigne.
(d) Commander Wilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
2. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
3. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
4. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
5. What worries Charis' lover?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)