|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Felix notice is missing at the pond?
(a) A heavy statue.
(b) The rope swing.
(c) The bench where they first kissed.
(d) The diving board.
2. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A mechanical problem.
(b) Mutiny among the crew.
(c) An administrative mistake.
(d) A change in orders.
4. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is survives with minor injuries.
(c) He is lost in the African countryside.
(d) He is taken hostage.
5. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Military success.
(b) Complete failure.
(c) Diplomatic achievement.
(d) Zero sum game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
3. At Amory's party, what are Amory and Felix arguing over?
4. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
5. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)