|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
2. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
3. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
(a) Major Gleeson.
(b) Sir Arthur.
(c) No one. Bilderbeck goes alone.
(d) Von Bishop.
4. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
(a) The British sink a cruiser.
(b) The Americans join the war.
(c) Ther Germans leave Africa.
(d) The French surrender.
5. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel want to stay in the hospital?
2. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
3. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
4. Given the clues at the end of Part Two, what conclusion can be drawn about Charis?
5. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)