|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is lost in the African countryside.
(c) He is survives with minor injuries.
(d) He is taken hostage.
2. Who summons Walter to meet him?
(a) General Tigne.
(b) Sir Wheech-Browning.
(c) Von Bishop.
(d) Commander Wilford.
3. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
(d) No one.
4. What does Holland invite Felix too?
(a) An art opening.
(b) A movie premier.
(c) A party hosted by his sister.
(d) His family's Christmas dinner.
5. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
2. What is Felix's reaction to the letter from Charis?
3. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
4. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
5. What is the name of Smith's wife?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)