|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
(a) By bribing the nurses.
(b) By keeping his leg infected.
(c) By helping out the rest of the nurses.
(d) By pretending that he can't walk.
2. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His wife.
3. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(a) British West Africa.
(d) German East Africa.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Fourteen, what does the Colonel do with Walter's advice?
(a) Questions it.
(b) Follows it.
(c) Ignores it.
(d) Argues with it.
5. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
2. How often does Charis write Gabriel?
3. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
4. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Sixteen?
5. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)