|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is intoxicated.
(d) He is sleeping.
2. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To read him the Bible.
(b) To bring him fertilizer.
(c) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(d) To offer a ride to town.
3. What song does Charis' lover hum?
(a) Love of My Life.
(b) Lady of the Sea.
(c) Lily of Laguna.
(d) Man of Pompeii.
4. What worries Charis' lover?
(a) That he will lose Charis.
(b) That Gabriel will find out.
(c) That they will be caught.
(d) That he is hurting Charis by making her feel guilty.
5. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The Bronze Beret.
(b) The Golden Horseshoe.
(c) The Golden Calf.
(d) The OK Corral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
2. Who is Felix in love with?
3. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
4. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
5. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)