|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Eight, what ails Felix?
(a) A sprained ankle.
(b) Athlete's foot.
(c) A cold sore.
(d) Pink eye.
2. How often does Charis write Gabriel?
3. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
4. In Charis' letter to Gabriel in Part Two, what detail does she leave out?
(a) Where she can be contacted.
(b) The location she is going to.
(c) The amount of her debts.
(d) The name of her lover.
5. Describe Charis' health in Part Two, Chapter Sixteen.
(a) Charis is not feeling well.
(b) Charis is in perfect health.
(c) Charis has developed serious cancer.
(d) Charis is relatively healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
2. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
3. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
4. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
5. What is Norman Espie's title?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)