|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
(a) The children's hands.
(b) The children's beds.
(c) The shining of his shoes.
(d) The sanitation state of the kitchen.
2. What happens to the biplane Wheech-Browing flies in Part Two, Chapter Twelve?
(a) The plane discovers a rogue African army.
(b) The plane gets lost.
(c) The plane gets shot down.
(d) The plane crashes.
3. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(c) British West Africa.
(d) German East Africa.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
5. From whose perspective is Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
2. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. What does Gabriel do in the evenings at the hospital?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Eight, what ails Felix?
5. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)