|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two and a half years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. Who are the askaris?
(a) African children.
(c) Native soldiers.
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. Who burns Smith's crops?
(d) Von Bishop.
5. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(b) He is a concionscious objector.
(c) He is in college.
(d) Poor eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
2. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
3. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
4. In Part Two, Chapter Nine, what does Charis show Felix?
5. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)