|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
(a) Bright sunlight.
(b) A sandstorm.
(c) Dense vegetation.
2. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He yells expletives at him.
(b) He sends him back to the boat.
(c) He shoots him in the head.
(d) He hits him with his rifle.
3. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
(a) He is intoxicated.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is angry.
5. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Eight, what ails Felix?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
3. How much time passes between Part Two Chapters Ten and Eleven?
4. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
5. What frustrates Walter in the army?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)