|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) The British pay a ransom.
(b) That they will not serve in the military again.
(c) That they will return to England.
(d) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
2. At Amory's party, what are Amory and Felix arguing over?
(a) Felix being at the party.
(b) What appetizers to serve.
(c) What music to play.
(d) Who will leave the party to get ice.
3. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
(a) The shining of his shoes.
(b) The children's hands.
(c) The children's beds.
(d) The sanitation state of the kitchen.
4. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He sends him back to the boat.
(b) He shoots him in the head.
(c) He hits him with his rifle.
(d) He yells expletives at him.
5. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university is Felix set to attend?
2. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
3. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
4. The ________ continue the ________ campaign to draw _________ resources away from the war in Europe.
5. Who burns Smith's crops?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)