|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
(a) An earthquake strikes.
(b) A bombing raid begins.
(c) A war siren goes off.
(d) The power goes out.
2. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Ten, what is Felix's first reaction to Amory?
(a) He is annoyed that she ignores him.
(b) He is impressed with her apartment.
(c) He thinks he is at the wrong house.
(d) He thinks she is naked.
4. Who summons Walter to meet him?
(a) Von Bishop.
(b) Sir Wheech-Browning.
(c) General Tigne.
(d) Commander Wilford.
5. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
(a) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
2. What happens to the biplane Wheech-Browing flies in Part Two, Chapter Twelve?
3. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
4. Who are the askaris?
5. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)