|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) That they will not serve in the military again.
(b) That they will return to England.
(c) The British pay a ransom.
(d) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
2. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
3. Who burns Smith's crops?
(b) Von Bishop.
4. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They swim.
(b) They walk on the dock.
(c) Inflatable rafts.
(d) Small boats.
5. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They are resistant.
(c) They are accepting.
(d) They are excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cobb return home?
2. What frustrates Walter in the army?
3. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
5. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)