|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is intoxicated.
2. Who burns Smith's crops?
(c) Von Bishop.
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A change in orders.
(b) Mutiny among the crew.
(c) A mechanical problem.
(d) An administrative mistake.
4. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(b) Professional athlete.
5. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
(a) Smith joins the army.
(b) Smith takes out a bank loan.
(c) Smith returns to his family.
(d) Smith decides to leave Africa permanently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Walter to meet him?
2. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Ten, what is Felix's first reaction to Amory?
4. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
5. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)