|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(c) Professional athlete.
2. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
(a) The noise.
(b) The smell.
(c) She is ill.
(d) The heat.
3. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Their father's view of education.
(b) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(c) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(d) Inheritance from their father.
4. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
5. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are resistant.
(b) They are pleased.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are accepting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Walter Smith from?
2. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
3. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Eight, what ails Felix?
5. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)