|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(a) German East Africa.
(b) British West Africa.
2. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
(a) A bombing raid begins.
(b) The power goes out.
(c) A war siren goes off.
(d) An earthquake strikes.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
4. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They are resistant.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are accepting.
5. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
(a) In a jail cell.
(b) On a train.
(c) In a dream sequence.
(d) Swimming in a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
2. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
4. Why does Cobb return home?
5. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)