|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To date his daughter.
(b) To ask for work.
(c) To sell tobacco.
(d) To collect taxes.
2. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
(a) Bright sunlight.
(b) Dense vegetation.
(d) A sandstorm.
3. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(b) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(c) The only African troops in the British army.
(d) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
4. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
5. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) That they will not serve in the military again.
(b) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
(c) That they will return to England.
(d) The British pay a ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Walter to meet him?
2. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
3. The ________ continue the ________ campaign to draw _________ resources away from the war in Europe.
4. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
5. How much time passes between Part Two Chapters Ten and Eleven?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)