|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
(a) The Indians fire on a British officer.
(b) Gleeson sacrifices himself for the rest of the infantry.
(c) Gabriel is caught in the open.
(d) Gabriel fires on a German officer.
2. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
(a) His parents.
3. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) That they will not serve in the military again.
(b) That they will return to England.
(c) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
(d) The British pay a ransom.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
5. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To date his daughter.
(b) To collect taxes.
(c) To sell tobacco.
(d) To ask for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norman Espie's title?
2. Where does Felix run into a prostitute?
3. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
4. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
5. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)