|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who burns Smith's crops?
(c) Von Bishop.
2. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
(a) Major Gleeson.
(b) Sir Arthur.
(c) No one. Bilderbeck goes alone.
(d) Von Bishop.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The Golden Calf.
(b) The Bronze Beret.
(c) The Golden Horseshoe.
(d) The OK Corral.
5. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) That they will return to England.
(b) That they will not serve in the military again.
(c) The British pay a ransom.
(d) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Ten, what is Felix's first reaction to Amory?
2. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
3. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
4. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
5. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)