|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
2. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To collect taxes.
(b) To date his daughter.
(c) To sell tobacco.
(d) To ask for work.
3. At Amory's party, what are Amory and Felix arguing over?
(a) What appetizers to serve.
(b) What music to play.
(c) Who will leave the party to get ice.
(d) Felix being at the party.
4. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(b) Inheritance from their father.
(c) Their father's view of education.
(d) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
5. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
(a) On a train.
(b) In a jail cell.
(c) In a dream sequence.
(d) Swimming in a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Walter Smith from?
2. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
3. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
4. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
5. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)