|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is in college.
(b) Poor eyesight.
(c) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(d) He is a concionscious objector.
2. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Norfolk.
(b) The Westin.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The St. Francis.
3. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(d) Professional athlete.
4. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He yells expletives at him.
(b) He sends him back to the boat.
(c) He hits him with his rifle.
(d) He shoots him in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
2. Who are the askaris?
3. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Ten, what is Felix's first reaction to Amory?
5. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)