|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
(a) Bright sunlight.
(b) A sandstorm.
(c) Dense vegetation.
2. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are resistant.
(c) They are accepting.
(d) They are pleased.
3. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A candystriper.
(d) A doctor.
4. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
5. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The St. Francis.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The Norfolk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
2. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
3. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
4. What body part of Gleeson's is destroyed?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)