|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(b) He is in college.
(c) He is a concionscious objector.
(d) Poor eyesight.
2. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They swim.
(b) Small boats.
(c) They walk on the dock.
(d) Inflatable rafts.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
5. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(b) The only African troops in the British army.
(c) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(d) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
2. At Amory's party, what are Amory and Felix arguing over?
3. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
4. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
5. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)