|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two months.
2. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(b) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(c) The only African troops in the British army.
(d) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
3. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He yells expletives at him.
(b) He shoots him in the head.
(c) He sends him back to the boat.
(d) He hits him with his rifle.
4. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(c) Professional athlete.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Ten, what is Felix's first reaction to Amory?
(a) He thinks she is naked.
(b) He thinks he is at the wrong house.
(c) He is impressed with her apartment.
(d) He is annoyed that she ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the askaris?
2. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
3. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
4. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
5. What does Felix find out happens to Cyril?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)