|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
(a) They are of a different race.
(b) They are suspected of being gay.
(c) They are not in the military.
(d) They are college students.
3. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They swim.
(b) Inflatable rafts.
(c) Small boats.
(d) They walk on the dock.
4. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
(a) Von Bishop.
(b) Major Gleeson.
(c) Sir Arthur.
(d) No one. Bilderbeck goes alone.
5. At Amory's party, what are Amory and Felix arguing over?
(a) Who will leave the party to get ice.
(b) Felix being at the party.
(c) What music to play.
(d) What appetizers to serve.
Short Answer Questions
1. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
2. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
4. What does Felix find out happens to Cyril?
5. Who burns Smith's crops?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)