|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norman Espie's title?
2. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To sell tobacco.
(b) To collect taxes.
(c) To date his daughter.
(d) To ask for work.
3. Where does Smith send his family?
(a) With Norman Espie.
(b) With Felix Cooper.
(c) To England.
(d) Away from Africa.
4. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
5. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Diplomatic achievement.
(b) Complete failure.
(c) Military success.
(d) Zero sum game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
2. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
3. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
4. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
5. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)