|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is in college.
(b) He is a concionscious objector.
(c) Poor eyesight.
(d) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
2. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
(a) He is shot in the leg.
(b) He is fired upon but escapes.
(c) He is stabbed with bayonets.
(d) He is chased down and tied up.
3. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
(a) The children's beds.
(b) The children's hands.
(c) The shining of his shoes.
(d) The sanitation state of the kitchen.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Eight, what ails Felix?
(a) Pink eye.
(b) Athlete's foot.
(c) A sprained ankle.
(d) A cold sore.
5. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(d) Professional athlete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
2. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
3. What does Holland invite Felix too?
4. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
5. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)