|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
(a) The smell.
(b) The noise.
(c) She is ill.
(d) The heat.
2. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Tells an off color joke.
(b) Brings up past family finance problems.
(c) Starts a fight.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
3. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They are accepting.
(c) They are resistant.
(d) They are excited.
4. Who are the askaris?
(a) African children.
(d) Native soldiers.
5. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
(a) He is stabbed with bayonets.
(b) He is fired upon but escapes.
(c) He is shot in the leg.
(d) He is chased down and tied up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
2. What does Felix find out happens to Cyril?
3. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
4. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
5. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)