|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Smith's wife?
2. Where is Walter Smith from?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
3. What university is Felix set to attend?
4. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
(a) In a jail cell.
(b) Swimming in a pond.
(c) On a train.
(d) In a dream sequence.
5. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
(a) Gabriel is caught in the open.
(b) Gabriel fires on a German officer.
(c) The Indians fire on a British officer.
(d) Gleeson sacrifices himself for the rest of the infantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
2. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
3. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
4. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
5. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)