|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
(a) Dense vegetation.
(b) A sandstorm.
(c) Bright sunlight.
2. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
3. How many telegrams did Felix's family receive about Gabriel?
4. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) Mutiny among the crew.
(b) An administrative mistake.
(c) A change in orders.
(d) A mechanical problem.
5. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
(a) They are not in the military.
(b) They are college students.
(c) They are suspected of being gay.
(d) They are of a different race.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
3. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
5. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)