|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
2. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To read him the Bible.
(b) To offer a ride to town.
(c) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(d) To bring him fertilizer.
3. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(d) Boma Durio.
4. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
(a) Has his fortune told.
(b) Smokes cigarettes.
(c) Visits a prostitute.
(d) Purchases alcohol.
5. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
4. Where is Walter Smith from?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)