|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They walk on the dock.
(b) Small boats.
(c) They swim.
(d) Inflatable rafts.
2. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
(a) Smith joins the army.
(b) Smith decides to leave Africa permanently.
(c) Smith takes out a bank loan.
(d) Smith returns to his family.
3. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
4. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
(a) Purchases alcohol.
(b) Has his fortune told.
(c) Smokes cigarettes.
(d) Visits a prostitute.
5. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Norfolk.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The St. Francis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
3. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
5. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)