|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(b) British West Africa.
(c) German East Africa.
2. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A change in orders.
(b) A mechanical problem.
(c) An administrative mistake.
(d) Mutiny among the crew.
3. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two and a half years.
4. What is Norman Espie's title?
5. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
2. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
3. Where does Smith send his family?
4. Who burns Smith's crops?
5. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)