|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) One year.
2. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
(a) Smokes cigarettes.
(b) Purchases alcohol.
(c) Has his fortune told.
(d) Visits a prostitute.
3. Where do Gabriel and Charis first meet?
4. Where does Smith send his family?
(a) To England.
(b) With Norman Espie.
(c) Away from Africa.
(d) With Felix Cooper.
5. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
3. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
4. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)