|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two and a half years.
2. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is a concionscious objector.
(b) He is in college.
(c) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(d) Poor eyesight.
4. Who burns Smith's crops?
(a) Von Bishop.
5. Why does Cobb return home?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A funeral.
(c) To go back to school.
(d) To take care of his ill father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
4. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
5. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)