|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
2. What is Norman Espie's title?
3. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Their father's view of education.
(b) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(c) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(d) Inheritance from their father.
4. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(a) Reverand Norman Espie.
(b) Major Bilderbeck.
(d) Liesel Von Bishop.
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) Small boats.
(b) They walk on the dock.
(c) Inflatable rafts.
(d) They swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
2. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
3. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
4. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
5. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)