|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Six months.
3. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
(a) The smell.
(b) The heat.
(c) She is ill.
(d) The noise.
4. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
5. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
3. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
4. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
5. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)