|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
(a) A bombing raid begins.
(b) A war siren goes off.
(c) The power goes out.
(d) An earthquake strikes.
2. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
(a) Smokes cigarettes.
(b) Visits a prostitute.
(c) Purchases alcohol.
(d) Has his fortune told.
3. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
4. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(b) Inheritance from their father.
(c) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(d) Their father's view of education.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the askaris?
2. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
3. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
4. What is the name of Smith's wife?
5. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)