|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
(a) Coffee seedlings.
(d) Tulip bulbs.
2. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His best friend.
3. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(b) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(c) Inheritance from their father.
(d) Their father's view of education.
4. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
5. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To ask for work.
(b) To collect taxes.
(c) To date his daughter.
(d) To sell tobacco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
2. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
3. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
4. What is Norman Espie's title?
5. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)