|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
2. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(a) Insuance representative.
(c) British diplomat.
3. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(d) Boma Durio.
4. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
(a) A bombing raid begins.
(b) An earthquake strikes.
(c) The power goes out.
(d) A war siren goes off.
5. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(b) Their father's view of education.
(c) Inheritance from their father.
(d) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
2. Who are the askaris?
3. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
4. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
5. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)