|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Smith's wife?
2. Where does Smith send his family?
(a) To England.
(b) With Norman Espie.
(c) With Felix Cooper.
(d) Away from Africa.
3. Where is Walter Smith from?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
4. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(b) To bring him fertilizer.
(c) To read him the Bible.
(d) To offer a ride to town.
5. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norman Espie's title?
2. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
3. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
4. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
5. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)