|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Brings up past family finance problems.
(b) Starts a fight.
(c) Tells an off color joke.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
2. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
3. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(b) British diplomat.
(c) Insuance representative.
4. Who burns Smith's crops?
(d) Von Bishop.
5. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(b) Boma Durio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
2. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
3. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
4. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
5. What is Norman Espie's title?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)