|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
(a) Smokes cigarettes.
(b) Has his fortune told.
(c) Visits a prostitute.
(d) Purchases alcohol.
2. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Their father's view of education.
(b) Inheritance from their father.
(c) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(d) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
3. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
(a) The shining of his shoes.
(b) The children's beds.
(c) The sanitation state of the kitchen.
(d) The children's hands.
4. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
5. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
2. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
3. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
4. What is Norman Espie's title?
5. Who burns Smith's crops?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)