|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
2. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
(b) Tulip bulbs.
(c) Coffee seedlings.
3. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
(a) In a dream sequence.
(b) On a train.
(c) In a jail cell.
(d) Swimming in a pond.
4. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Westin.
(b) The Norfolk.
(c) The St. Francis.
(d) The Ritz.
5. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
2. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
3. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
4. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
5. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)