|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
(a) The smell.
(b) The heat.
(c) The noise.
(d) She is ill.
2. What is the result of Smith's return to his farm in Part Two, Chapter Three?
(a) Smith decides to leave Africa permanently.
(b) Smith joins the army.
(c) Smith returns to his family.
(d) Smith takes out a bank loan.
3. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(d) Professional athlete.
4. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Starts a fight.
(b) Brings up past family finance problems.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Tells an off color joke.
5. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
2. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
3. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
4. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
5. What is Norman Espie's title?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)