|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters One through Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To ask for work.
(b) To sell tobacco.
(c) To collect taxes.
(d) To date his daughter.
2. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
3. Who are the askaris?
(a) African children.
(b) Native soldiers.
4. What is the name of Smith's wife?
5. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Their father's view of education.
(b) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(c) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(d) Inheritance from their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Smith send his family?
2. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
3. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
4. Where is Walter Smith from?
5. Who burns Smith's crops?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)