|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Felix and Holland often discriminated against?
(a) They are college students.
(b) They are not in the military.
(c) They are of a different race.
(d) They are suspected of being gay.
2. Where do Gabriel and Charis first meet?
3. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
(a) An earthquake strikes.
(b) The power goes out.
(c) A bombing raid begins.
(d) A war siren goes off.
4. Why does Gabriel want to stay in the hospital?
(a) To not return to combat.
(b) To defect to the other side.
(c) To stay with his comrades.
(d) To spy on the Germans.
5. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To ask for work.
(b) To date his daughter.
(c) To sell tobacco.
(d) To collect taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
2. How many miles is it from where Felix gets off the train to Kibongo?
3. Who summons Walter to meet him?
4. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
5. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)