|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(b) Boma Durio.
4. How does Charis commit suicide?
(a) She drowns.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She overdoses on pills.
(d) She doesn't commit suicide.
5. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A candystriper.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Three, who is Gabriel in love with?
2. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
3. In Nanda, who informs Felix about the whereabouts of Gabriel?
4. Describe Charis' health in Part Two, Chapter Sixteen.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Eight, what ails Felix?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)