|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The Golden Calf.
(b) The Bronze Beret.
(c) The Golden Horseshoe.
(d) The OK Corral.
2. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(a) German East Africa.
(b) British West Africa.
3. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(b) Boma Durio.
4. What alerts the Germans to the whereabouts of Gabriel?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A fire.
(c) Gabriel's scent.
(d) Gabriel's tracks.
5. What main event occurs in Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) Gabriel and Felix find each other.
(b) A large battle in Africa.
(c) Charis is killed.
(d) Gabriel and Liesl begin an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter Eight, who does Felix hear from about Gabriel?
2. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
3. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
4. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
5. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)