|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose perspective is Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
2. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He is intoxicated.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is angry.
3. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(a) Major Bilderbeck.
(c) Reverand Norman Espie.
(d) Liesel Von Bishop.
4. What frustrates Walter in the army?
(b) His pay.
(c) His commander.
5. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holland invite Felix too?
2. Where does Smith send his family?
3. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
4. In Part Three, Chapter Two, who annoys Felix?
5. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)