|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A dark wood shed.
(b) A wine cellar.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) A bathroom.
2. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(c) Father and son.
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(c) Von Bishop's.
4. In Part Three, why will fighting stop for two to three months?
(a) The rainy season will begin.
(b) Supplies are en route.
(c) A peace agreement will be reached.
(d) A new infantry is coming to take over.
5. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
2. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
3. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
4. Who burns Smith's crops?
5. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)