|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Walter to meet him?
(a) Commander Wilford.
(b) General Tigne.
(c) Von Bishop.
(d) Sir Wheech-Browning.
2. Why does Cobb return home?
(a) To go back to school.
(b) A wedding.
(c) To take care of his ill father.
(d) A funeral.
3. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(b) Their father's view of education.
(c) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(d) Inheritance from their father.
4. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
(a) Von Bishop.
5. What does Holland invite Felix too?
(a) His family's Christmas dinner.
(b) A movie premier.
(c) An art opening.
(d) A party hosted by his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose perspective is Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
2. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
3. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
4. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
5. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)