|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
2. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
(a) He is intoxicated.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is angry.
3. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) The Golden Horseshoe.
(b) The OK Corral.
(c) The Golden Calf.
(d) The Bronze Beret.
4. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
(a) The French surrender.
(b) The Americans join the war.
(c) The British sink a cruiser.
(d) Ther Germans leave Africa.
5. What does Felix find out happens to Cyril?
(a) Cyril is killed in France.
(b) Cyril is stationed in Germany.
(c) Cyril defects and goes to America.
(d) Cyril leaves his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
2. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
3. How does Charis commit suicide?
4. Who helps Gabriel escape?
5. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)