|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
2. In Part Three, why will fighting stop for two to three months?
(a) Supplies are en route.
(b) A new infantry is coming to take over.
(c) The rainy season will begin.
(d) A peace agreement will be reached.
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(c) Von Bishop's.
4. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
5. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
(a) Major Gleeson.
(b) Sir Arthur.
(c) Von Bishop.
(d) No one. Bilderbeck goes alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. Where does Felix run into a prostitute?
4. Where does Smith send his family?
5. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)