|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(c) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Father and son.
2. How many miles is it from where Felix gets off the train to Kibongo?
(a) 60 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 120 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
3. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To bring him fertilizer.
(b) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(c) To offer a ride to town.
(d) To read him the Bible.
4. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
(a) West African Volunteers.
(b) East African Trade Farmers.
(c) West Indies Trading Company.
(d) East African Mounted Rifles.
5. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Von Bishop's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes between Part Two Chapters Ten and Eleven?
2. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
3. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
4. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
5. During the pursuit, describe Von Bishop's feelings towards Gabriel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)