|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
2. From whose perspective is Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
3. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
4. Who are the askaris?
(a) Native soldiers.
(d) African children.
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) Inflatable rafts.
(b) They walk on the dock.
(c) Small boats.
(d) They swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Felix's reaction to the letter from Charis?
2. Who helps Gabriel escape?
3. What frustrates Walter in the army?
4. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
5. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Sixteen?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)