|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To offer a ride to town.
(b) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(c) To bring him fertilizer.
(d) To read him the Bible.
2. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. What obstacle stands in the way for Felix and Gilzean?
(a) Lack of supplies.
(b) A large river.
(c) An African dictator.
(d) An enemy attack.
4. What evidence is there that Gabriel is dead?
(a) His lifeless body.
(b) Eyewitness accounts from the native Africans.
(c) Gabriel's tracks end at a cliff.
(d) His severed head.
5. What song does Charis' lover hum?
(a) Lady of the Sea.
(b) Lily of Laguna.
(c) Man of Pompeii.
(d) Love of My Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
2. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
3. Who does Felix stop to see on his way home from the nightclub?
4. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
5. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)