|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Eighteen, who invites Felix for a drink?
(b) Charis' sister.
(c) Dr. Venables.
(d) Felix's father.
2. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
(a) Charis and her lover are caught.
(b) Charis and her lover part seperate ways.
(c) Charis and her lover decide to come out in public.
(d) Charis and her lover kiss.
3. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
(a) He is fired upon but escapes.
(b) He is stabbed with bayonets.
(c) He is chased down and tied up.
(d) He is shot in the leg.
4. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(b) The only African troops in the British army.
(c) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(d) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
5. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The St. Francis.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The Norfolk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Gabriel escape?
2. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
3. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
4. Where is Walter Smith from?
5. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)