|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
2. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. What does Gabriel do in the evenings at the hospital?
(a) Sneaks out to watch Liesl bathe.
(b) Plays cards with the other patients.
(c) Provides intelligence to the Germans.
(d) Works as a janitor.
4. What body part of Gleeson's is destroyed?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His foot.
(c) His elbow.
(d) His wrist.
5. Who burns Smith's crops?
(a) Von Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
2. How does Felix get to Dar-es-Salaam?
3. What item does Felix notice is missing at the pond?
4. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
5. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)