|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
(a) By pretending that he can't walk.
(b) By bribing the nurses.
(c) By helping out the rest of the nurses.
(d) By keeping his leg infected.
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
4. Where is Sergeant Gilzean from?
5. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
(a) That it is immaculate.
(b) That it is empty.
(c) The broken glass.
(d) The smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
2. During the pursuit, describe Von Bishop's feelings towards Gabriel?
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
4. In Part Three, Chapter Eight, who does Felix hear from about Gabriel?
5. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)