|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
(a) A buggy.
(b) A suitcase.
(d) Nothing. They do not get a chance to pack.
2. In Nanda, who joins Felix in pursuing Gabriel?
(a) Felix goes alone.
(d) Walter and Wheech-Browning.
3. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
4. At the end of Part Three, what information does Felix need to know?
(a) Where Gabriel's body has been transferred to.
(b) The name of the German officer.
(c) Why Gabriel escaped.
(d) How to get back to England.
5. In Part Three, why will fighting stop for two to three months?
(a) Supplies are en route.
(b) A new infantry is coming to take over.
(c) The rainy season will begin.
(d) A peace agreement will be reached.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of transportation does Charis and her lover use leaving the hotel?
2. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
3. In Nanda, who informs Felix about the whereabouts of Gabriel?
4. What is the name of the nightclub in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
5. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)