|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
2. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Starts a fight.
(b) Tells an off color joke.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Brings up past family finance problems.
3. What is the name of Smith's wife?
4. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
(a) The Norfolk.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Westin.
(d) The St. Francis.
5. What country are the Von Bishop's from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
2. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
3. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
4. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
5. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)