|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(b) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
2. Where does Smith send his family?
(a) With Norman Espie.
(b) With Felix Cooper.
(c) To England.
(d) Away from Africa.
3. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(b) To bring him fertilizer.
(c) To read him the Bible.
(d) To offer a ride to town.
4. What does Smith pack his belongings in?
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Nothing. They do not get a chance to pack.
(d) A buggy.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
2. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
3. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
4. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
5. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)