|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To bring him fertilizer.
(b) To read him the Bible.
(c) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(d) To offer a ride to town.
2. Where does Smith send his family?
(a) With Felix Cooper.
(b) With Norman Espie.
(c) Away from Africa.
(d) To England.
3. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Zero sum game.
(b) Diplomatic achievement.
(c) Military success.
(d) Complete failure.
4. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
5. Where do Gabriel and Charis first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
2. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
4. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
5. What university is Felix set to attend?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)