|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(c) Boma Durio.
2. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He shoots him in the head.
(b) He yells expletives at him.
(c) He hits him with his rifle.
(d) He sends him back to the boat.
3. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
4. What nationality burned down Smith's farm?
5. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
5. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)