|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
2. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Brings up past family finance problems.
(b) Starts a fight.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Tells an off color joke.
3. Where does Walter decide to move his family to?
(d) Boma Durio.
4. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
5. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(a) Insuance representative.
(b) British diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
2. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
3. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
4. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
5. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)