|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A change in orders.
(b) Mutiny among the crew.
(c) An administrative mistake.
(d) A mechanical problem.
3. Who burns Smith's crops?
(d) Von Bishop.
4. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
5. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) The only African troops in the British army.
(b) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(c) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(d) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Smith's wife?
2. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
3. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
4. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
5. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)