|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
(a) The sanitation state of the kitchen.
(b) The shining of his shoes.
(c) The children's beds.
(d) The children's hands.
2. What mode of transportation does Smith use in Part One?
3. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two and a half years.
4. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To bring him fertilizer.
(b) To offer a ride to town.
(c) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(d) To read him the Bible.
5. What is Norman Espie's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What taboo activity does Smith do in Part One?
2. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
3. Where do Gabriel and Charis first meet?
4. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
5. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter One?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)