|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) The British pay a ransom.
(b) That they will return to England.
(c) That they will not serve in the military again.
(d) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
2. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(a) British diplomat.
(b) Insuance representative.
3. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) One year.
4. Where does Smith send his family?
(a) With Felix Cooper.
(b) To England.
(c) With Norman Espie.
(d) Away from Africa.
5. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Smith stays at after leaving his farm?
2. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
3. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
4. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
5. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)