|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
(a) To tell Smith to evacuate.
(b) To read him the Bible.
(c) To offer a ride to town.
(d) To bring him fertilizer.
2. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
3. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To sell tobacco.
(b) To ask for work.
(c) To date his daughter.
(d) To collect taxes.
4. Where is Walter Smith from?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Tells an off color joke.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Brings up past family finance problems.
(d) Starts a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
2. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. Why is Liesel Von Bishop uncomfortable while traveling in Part One?
5. Why does Cobb return home?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)