|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
(c) Insuance representative.
(d) British diplomat.
2. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
(a) In a jail cell.
(b) In a dream sequence.
(c) Swimming in a pond.
(d) On a train.
3. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
4. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They walk on the dock.
(b) They swim.
(c) Inflatable rafts.
(d) Small boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wheech-Browning actually come to Smith's farm?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
3. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
4. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
5. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)