|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Smith think Wheech-Browning is coming to his farm?
(a) To ask for work.
(b) To sell tobacco.
(c) To collect taxes.
(d) To date his daughter.
2. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Inheritance from their father.
(b) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(c) Their father's view of education.
(d) Felix's role in the ceremony.
3. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
4. How long does Liesel Von Bishop stay away from Africa?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Who burns Smith's crops?
(b) Von Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Smith's wife?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
4. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
5. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)