|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
2. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Father and son.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
4. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(a) British West Africa.
(c) German East Africa.
5. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Starts a fight.
(c) Brings up past family finance problems.
(d) Tells an off color joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
2. Who is Erich Von Bishop waiting for at the train station?
3. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
4. What product is Smith buying in Chapter One?
5. Why does Cobb return home?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)