|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are resistant.
(b) They are accepting.
(c) They are pleased.
(d) They are excited.
2. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
(a) It is in the wrong location.
(b) It is early and in the wrong location.
(c) The ship is damaged while docking.
(d) It is early.
3. Who burns Smith's crops?
(d) Von Bishop.
4. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
5. The opening scene in the novel takes place:
(a) In a jail cell.
(b) In a dream sequence.
(c) On a train.
(d) Swimming in a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
2. Where does Smith send his family?
3. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
4. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
5. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)