|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
2. What is Norman Espie's title?
3. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(b) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(c) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(d) The only African troops in the British army.
4. Who are the askaris?
(c) Native soldiers.
(d) African children.
5. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(a) German East Africa.
(b) British West Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
2. What is Mr. Essanje's occupation?
3. Why does Cobb return home?
4. How many children does Smith have in Part One?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)