|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second hospital Gabriel is at?
2. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
(a) German East Africa.
(c) British West Africa.
3. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
4. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(b) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(c) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(d) The only African troops in the British army.
5. The ________ continue the ________ campaign to draw _________ resources away from the war in Europe.
(a) Americans, British, African.
(b) Africans, British, German.
(c) British, German, American.
(d) Germans, African, British.
Short Answer Questions
1. What limits Gabriel's ability to see while marching towards Tanga?
2. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
3. How much time passes between Part Two Chapters Ten and Eleven?
4. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
5. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)