|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) That they will return to England.
(b) That they will not serve in the military again.
(c) The British pay a ransom.
(d) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
2. Whose grave is desecrated at Walter's house in Part Two?
(a) Walter's former servant.
(b) Walter's wife.
(c) Walter's elderly mother.
(d) Walter's baby daughter.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Zero sum game.
(b) Military success.
(c) Complete failure.
(d) Diplomatic achievement.
5. What body part of Gleeson's is destroyed?
(a) His foot.
(b) His wrist.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Fourteen, what does the Colonel do with Walter's advice?
2. What is the name of Gabriel's doctor?
3. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
4. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
5. What is the relationship between Felix and Gabriel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)