|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They walk on the dock.
(b) They swim.
(c) Inflatable rafts.
(d) Small boats.
2. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
4. What happens to the biplane Wheech-Browing flies in Part Two, Chapter Twelve?
(a) The plane discovers a rogue African army.
(b) The plane crashes.
(c) The plane gets shot down.
(d) The plane gets lost.
5. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(b) Their father's view of education.
(c) Inheritance from their father.
(d) Felix's role in the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Bilderbeck to see Gabriel?
2. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
3. What university is Felix set to attend?
4. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
5. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)