|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Military success.
(b) Diplomatic achievement.
(c) Complete failure.
(d) Zero sum game.
2. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
3. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(b) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(c) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(d) The only African troops in the British army.
4. The ________ continue the ________ campaign to draw _________ resources away from the war in Europe.
(a) British, German, American.
(b) Germans, African, British.
(c) Americans, British, African.
(d) Africans, British, German.
5. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
2. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
4. What university is Felix set to attend?
5. What frustrates Walter in the army?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)