|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A candystriper.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
2. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
(a) West African Volunteers.
(b) East African Mounted Rifles.
(c) West Indies Trading Company.
(d) East African Trade Farmers.
3. The ________ continue the ________ campaign to draw _________ resources away from the war in Europe.
(a) Africans, British, German.
(b) Americans, British, African.
(c) British, German, American.
(d) Germans, African, British.
4. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are pleased.
(c) They are resistant.
(d) They are accepting.
5. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
(a) The ship is damaged while docking.
(b) It is early.
(c) It is early and in the wrong location.
(d) It is in the wrong location.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
2. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
3. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
4. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
5. What is the name of Gabriel's doctor?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)