|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A candystriper.
2. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
3. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
(b) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(c) Their father's view of education.
(d) Inheritance from their father.
4. What shocks Walter when he enters his house?
(a) The broken glass.
(b) That it is immaculate.
(c) The smell.
(d) That it is empty.
5. What event saves Felix, causing him to leave the dinner table and go outside?
(a) An earthquake strikes.
(b) A war siren goes off.
(c) The power goes out.
(d) A bombing raid begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
2. What is Walter's assignment in the British army?
3. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
4. What body part of Gleeson's is destroyed?
5. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)