|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
2. Why does Gabriel want to stay in the hospital?
(a) To stay with his comrades.
(b) To not return to combat.
(c) To spy on the Germans.
(d) To defect to the other side.
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Diplomatic achievement.
(b) Military success.
(c) Zero sum game.
(d) Complete failure.
5. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He hits him with his rifle.
(b) He yells expletives at him.
(c) He sends him back to the boat.
(d) He shoots him in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
2. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
3. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
4. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
5. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)