|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
(a) The British sink a cruiser.
(b) Ther Germans leave Africa.
(c) The Americans join the war.
(d) The French surrender.
2. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is in college.
(b) He is a concionscious objector.
(c) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(d) Poor eyesight.
3. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(b) Liesel Von Bishop.
(c) Major Bilderbeck.
(d) Reverand Norman Espie.
4. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A change in orders.
(b) Mutiny among the crew.
(c) A mechanical problem.
(d) An administrative mistake.
5. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
2. What is the condition of the person who summons Walter?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
4. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
5. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)