|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
(a) Felix's role in the ceremony.
(b) Their father's view of education.
(c) Inheritance from their father.
(d) Gaberiel's beliefs on war.
2. Who summons Walter to meet him?
(a) Sir Wheech-Browning.
(b) Commander Wilford.
(c) Von Bishop.
(d) General Tigne.
3. What causes confusion the first night for Gabriel and Charis in France?
4. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
5. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(b) Poor eyesight.
(c) He is in college.
(d) He is a concionscious objector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gabriel's doctor?
2. How does Gabriel stay in the hospital?
3. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
4. What is Walter's assignment in the British army?
5. What is the name of the second hospital Gabriel is at?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)