|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
2. What happens when Gabriel tries to flee?
(a) He is fired upon but escapes.
(b) He is stabbed with bayonets.
(c) He is shot in the leg.
(d) He is chased down and tied up.
3. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A candystriper.
4. On what condition are the wounded allowed to leave Tanga?
(a) That they will not serve in the military again.
(b) The British agree to leave Tanga and never return.
(c) That they will return to England.
(d) The British pay a ransom.
5. Why does Gabriel want to stay in the hospital?
(a) To not return to combat.
(b) To defect to the other side.
(c) To stay with his comrades.
(d) To spy on the Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at dinner with his family, what does Felix do that angers the rest of the family?
2. What covers every surface of Walter's house in Part Two?
3. What nationality are the soldiers Gabriel is with?
4. What causes controversy between Felix and Gabriel?
5. What does Gabriel mistake bullets for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)