|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Kings African Rifles?
(a) A group of militant and rebellious African war lords.
(b) A group of peace keepers in Africa.
(c) The Kings purchasers of foreign weapons.
(d) The only African troops in the British army.
2. What are Felix's professional ambitions?
(d) Professional athlete.
3. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A mechanical problem.
(b) Mutiny among the crew.
(c) A change in orders.
(d) An administrative mistake.
4. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
5. How much time passes between Part Two Chapters Ten and Eleven?
(a) One week.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabriel and Charis leave France when Austria declares war on who?
2. Who occupies Walter's farm in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
3. What frustrates Walter in the army?
4. What body part of Gleeson's is destroyed?
5. What is Liesl's role at the hospital?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)