|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bilderbeck's response to a refusal of an Indian soldier to fight?
(a) He yells expletives at him.
(b) He hits him with his rifle.
(c) He shoots him in the head.
(d) He sends him back to the boat.
2. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
3. What does Gabriel do in the evenings at the hospital?
(a) Works as a janitor.
(b) Sneaks out to watch Liesl bathe.
(c) Plays cards with the other patients.
(d) Provides intelligence to the Germans.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
5. The British attack on Tanga is a __________________.
(a) Zero sum game.
(b) Diplomatic achievement.
(c) Complete failure.
(d) Military success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Walter's assignment in the British army?
2. What happens to the Colonel in Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
3. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
4. While at the hospital, what news of the war does Liesl hear?
5. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)