|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality of soldiers are responsible for Gabriel fleeing?
2. What does Major Hamish Cobb inspect before dinner?
(a) The children's beds.
(b) The children's hands.
(c) The sanitation state of the kitchen.
(d) The shining of his shoes.
3. What causes the Germans to fire on Gabriel?
(a) Gleeson sacrifices himself for the rest of the infantry.
(b) Gabriel is caught in the open.
(c) Gabriel fires on a German officer.
(d) The Indians fire on a British officer.
4. What is the name of the army Walter joins?
(a) West Indies Trading Company.
(b) East African Mounted Rifles.
(c) East African Trade Farmers.
(d) West African Volunteers.
5. What is the setting of Part Two, Chapter Fourteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Part One, Chapter Four?
2. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
3. The ________ continue the ________ campaign to draw _________ resources away from the war in Europe.
4. What happens to Wheech-Browning in the plane?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)