|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
(d) Von Bishop.
5. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
(a) Gabriel vommits.
(b) Garbriel surrenders.
(c) Gabriel flees.
(d) Gabriel faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Charis' lover?
2. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
4. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
5. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)