|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter Five, how long has Gabriel been a prisoner?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) In the pool.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) By the pond.
3. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
4. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(b) Poor eyesight.
(c) He is a concionscious objector.
(d) He is in college.
5. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
(a) Gabriel decides it is inappropriate.
(b) Her house is full of German officers.
(c) Liesl's husband is home.
(d) She catches him watching her undress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
3. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
4. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
5. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)