|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They walk on the dock.
(b) They swim.
(c) Small boats.
(d) Inflatable rafts.
2. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) By the pond.
(b) In the pool.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At her apartment.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
4. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
5. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(b) Poor eyesight.
(c) He is a concionscious objector.
(d) He is in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
2. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
5. What form of transportation does Charis and her lover use leaving the hotel?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)