|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They swim.
(b) Small boats.
(c) Inflatable rafts.
(d) They walk on the dock.
2. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
(a) A mechanical problem.
(b) An administrative mistake.
(c) A change in orders.
(d) Mutiny among the crew.
3. What worries Charis' lover?
(a) That he is hurting Charis by making her feel guilty.
(b) That Gabriel will find out.
(c) That he will lose Charis.
(d) That they will be caught.
4. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
5. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are resistant.
(b) They are accepting.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are pleased.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
2. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
3. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
4. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
5. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)