|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
2. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) In the pool.
(c) In the woods.
(d) By the pond.
4. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
(a) Charis and her lover are caught.
(b) Charis and her lover decide to come out in public.
(c) Charis and her lover part seperate ways.
(d) Charis and her lover kiss.
5. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
2. In Part Three, Chapter Five, how long has Gabriel been a prisoner?
3. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
4. Who helps Gabriel escape?
5. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)