|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
(b) No one.
2. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(a) Liesel Von Bishop.
(b) Major Bilderbeck.
(c) Reverand Norman Espie.
3. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) In the pool.
(c) By the pond.
(d) In the woods.
4. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
5. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They walk on the dock.
(b) Small boats.
(c) They swim.
(d) Inflatable rafts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
4. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
5. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)