|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
(a) Gabriel will return.
(b) Felix will go away.
(c) Her baby will be due.
(d) She will return to work.
2. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
(a) Von Bishop.
(b) Major Jordan.
(c) Sergeant Gilzean.
(d) Lieutenant Loveday.
3. What alerts the Germans to Gabriel in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A branch breaks.
(b) Gabriel trips.
(c) A dog barks.
(d) Liesl tells the German officers.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
5. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
2. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
3. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
4. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
5. Who helps Gabriel escape?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)