|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
2. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
3. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
(a) Her baby will be due.
(b) She will return to work.
(c) Gabriel will return.
(d) Felix will go away.
4. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(a) Major Bilderbeck.
(b) Reverand Norman Espie.
(d) Liesel Von Bishop.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
2. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
3. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
4. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
5. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)