|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
(a) Charis and her lover decide to come out in public.
(b) Charis and her lover are caught.
(c) Charis and her lover kiss.
(d) Charis and her lover part seperate ways.
2. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) Two months.
3. Who helps Gabriel escape?
(c) Von Bishop.
4. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) Poor eyesight.
(b) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(c) He is a concionscious objector.
(d) He is in college.
5. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
2. Why are Gabriel and his men stranded at anchor for sixteen days?
3. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
4. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
5. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)