|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
(a) It is early.
(b) The ship is damaged while docking.
(c) It is early and in the wrong location.
(d) It is in the wrong location.
2. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
(b) Von Bishop.
3. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
4. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
(a) They walk on the dock.
(b) Small boats.
(c) Inflatable rafts.
(d) They swim.
5. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
2. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
3. What worries Charis' lover?
4. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
5. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)