|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are resistant.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are pleased.
(d) They are accepting.
2. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
3. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
4. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
5. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) Poor eyesight.
(b) He is a concionscious objector.
(c) He is in college.
(d) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Charis' lover?
2. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
3. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
4. What form of transportation does Charis and her lover use leaving the hotel?
5. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)