|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel's response when a German officer and two askaris approach him?
(a) Gabriel vommits.
(b) Garbriel surrenders.
(c) Gabriel faints.
(d) Gabriel flees.
2. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
(a) Gabriel decides it is inappropriate.
(b) Liesl's husband is home.
(c) She catches him watching her undress.
(d) Her house is full of German officers.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
4. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
(a) He is a concionscious objector.
(b) He is unable to pass the physical fitness test.
(c) He is in college.
(d) Poor eyesight.
5. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
2. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
3. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
4. In Part Three, Chapter Five, how long has Gabriel been a prisoner?
5. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)