|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A jail cell.
(b) A dark wood shed.
(c) A wine cellar.
(d) A bathroom.
2. What alerts the Germans to Gabriel in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A branch breaks.
(b) Liesl tells the German officers.
(c) Gabriel trips.
(d) A dog barks.
3. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
(a) One week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) A day or two.
(d) Three or four days.
4. How does Part Two, Chapter Thirteen end?
(a) Charis and her lover part seperate ways.
(b) Charis and her lover are caught.
(c) Charis and her lover kiss.
(d) Charis and her lover decide to come out in public.
5. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) By the pond.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. Why is Felix rejected for military service?
3. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
4. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
5. What is the destination for Gabriel's unit?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)