|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Gabriel escape?
(a) Von Bishop.
2. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
(a) Through a crack in the wall.
(b) By note passed under the door.
(c) While Liesl brings in food and water.
(d) Through tapping signals in the wall.
3. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) A jail cell.
(c) A dark wood shed.
(d) A wine cellar.
4. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
(a) Major Bilderbeck.
(c) Liesel Von Bishop.
(d) Reverand Norman Espie.
5. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Gabriel expect to be walking before meeting with British troops?
2. What alerts the Germans to Gabriel in Part Three, Chapter Five?
3. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
5. How much time has elapsed between Part Two, Chapter Three and Part Two, Chapter Four?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)