|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A wine cellar.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) A dark wood shed.
2. What is the African attitude towards the British landing?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They are accepting.
(c) They are resistant.
(d) They are excited.
3. Where does Charis meet her lover in a hotel room?
4. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
5. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Gabriel escape?
2. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
3. How do Gabriel and his men get to shore in Part Two, Chapter Five?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
5. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)