|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Von Bishop's attitude toward finding Gabriel?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. Where does Charis' affair begin?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the pool.
(d) By the pond.
4. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
(a) A wine cellar.
(b) A dark wood shed.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A jail cell.
5. While in confinement in Part Three, who questions Gabriel?
(a) Major Jordan.
(b) Sergeant Gilzean.
(c) Lieutenant Loveday.
(d) Von Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
2. What song does Charis' lover hum?
3. From whose point of view is Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
4. When Liesl visits Gabriel in confinement, how do they communicate?
5. Who does Gabriel visit with during the voyage?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)