|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
2. What literary device does the author use to describe how Charis' affair started?
3. Which of the following words best describes Part Two, Chapter Thirteen?
4. In Part Two, Chapter Four, Gabriel is on a ship heading from India to where?
5. What is wrong with the landing of Gabriel's ship in Part Two?
(a) It is in the wrong location.
(b) It is early and in the wrong location.
(c) The ship is damaged while docking.
(d) It is early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerts the Germans to Gabriel in Part Three, Chapter Five?
2. Who is Charis having an affair with in Part Two, Chapter 13?
3. In Part Three, Chapter Five, how long has Gabriel been a prisoner?
4. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
5. From whose perspective is Part Three, Chapter Six?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)