|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters does Gabriel receive in Part Two, Chapter Four?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, what country has fortified Tanga?
3. Who helps Gabriel escape?
(a) Von Bishop.
4. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how many soldiers remain on shore with Gabriel?
5. In Part Three, Chapter Five, how long has Gabriel been a prisoner?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Charis, what does the end of the war mean?
2. Where is Gabriel held prisoner in Part Three, Chapter Five?
3. From whose point of view is Part Three, Chapter Five?
4. What feeling describes how Charis feels about her affair?
5. In Part Three, Chapter Five, why is Gabriel unable to watch Liesl bathe?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)