|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom claims that what is never right until it does right?
(a) The public.
(b) The majority.
(c) The minority.
(d) The government.
2. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Peter Stockmann.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Morten and Ejlif.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
3. When was Galileo born?
4. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Fredric March.
(b) Cary Grant.
(c) Victor Mature.
(d) John Barrymore.
5. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The editing.
(b) The spelling.
(c) The distribution.
(d) The labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Peter speaks in Act II Scene 2, a man in the crowd shouts that Tom should be what?
2. What does Hovstad call Tom during his speech in Act II Scene 2?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Peter warns who that he could have them arrested for posting a large sign on the town hall?
4. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad tells Billing to lower his voice because who is in earshot?
5. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)