|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Mayor's office.
(c) The City Engineering Department.
(d) Kirsten Springs Institute.
2. Catherine asks Billing in Act II Scene 2 why he printed whose editorial instead of the report?
(a) Mr. Kill's.
(c) Captain Horster's.
(d) His own.
3. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
(a) The wealthy.
(b) The schools.
(c) The church.
(d) The bureaucrats.
4. In his speech in Act II Scene 2, Tom congratulates Hovstad for his what?
5. Who enters the newspaper office with a book that Hovstad asked to be translated for publication in the newspaper in Act II Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom claims that what is never right until it does right?
2. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
3. What does Peter absentmindedly forget at the office when he leaves in Act II Scene 1?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Catherine lashes out at Hovstad for being what?
5. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)