|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I Scene 2?
(a) The Mayors office.
(b) Tom Stockmann's residence.
(c) The Kirsten Springs Institute.
(d) Kirten Springs.
2. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Morten Kill.
(b) Tom Stockmann.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Peter Stockmann.
3. In Act II Scene 2, Peter promises that if the springs are allowed to remain as they are, within how many years everyone in town will be wealthier, schools will be improved, the population will grow?
4. What is Tom surprised to see leaning against the table in the office in Act II Scene 1?
(a) A sword.
(b) An umbrella.
(d) His brother's cane.
5. Tom informs the crowd in Act II Scene 2 that the gathering was advertised as what instead of a meeting?
(a) Get together.
(c) Public forum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
2. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
3. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Peter supplies the most "practical" solution, which is what?
5. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)