|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom returns in Act II Scene 1, he emphasizes again to Aslaksen that he does not want to be treated like what?
(a) A king.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A hero.
2. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
3. When the boys come home from school and sense that their parents are in the middle of a conflict in Act I Scene 2, Tom tells them that he will be teaching them what?
(a) What the truth is.
(b) What a man is.
(c) The definition of corruption.
(d) How the world works.
4. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(a) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten Kill.
5. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Killroy Springs.
(b) Karma Springs.
(c) Kirsten Springs.
(d) Karney Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means that kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense?
2. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
3. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
4. Who is the first person who enters as the captain is tidying up in Act II Scene 2?
5. What is Tom surprised to see leaning against the table in the office in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)