|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
(a) All the power.
(b) Incredible wealth.
(c) The Mayor's office.
2. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 12 years.
3. In Act I Scene 1, the mayor boasts that new medicinal bath center will be as popular as those where?
4. Who suggests that Tom act with moderation in Act II Scene 1 when Tom tells Hovstad that Peter has declared war?
(a) Peter Stockmann.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
5. When Tom returns in Act II Scene 1, he emphasizes again to Aslaksen that he does not want to be treated like what?
(a) A woman.
(b) A hero.
(c) A king.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
2. What word means thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms?
3. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
4. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
5. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)