|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
2. In Act II Scene 1, Billing finishes reading the report which he declares to be what?
3. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Kirsten Springs Institute.
(c) The Mayor's office.
(d) The City Engineering Department.
4. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
(a) Water Resource.
(b) Environmental Protection.
(d) City Engineering.
5. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
(a) Reinvent the wheel.
(b) Grow up someday.
(c) Look after him when he's old.
(d) Stir up the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
2. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
3. Tom informs the crowd in Act II Scene 2 that the gathering was advertised as what instead of a meeting?
4. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
5. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)