|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
(b) Raw materials.
2. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was to provide a way to do what?
(b) Cure the sick and dying.
(c) Stockpile water.
(d) Increase revenue.
3. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
(d) A patient.
4. What relative of Tom Stockmann's is exceptionally wealthy?
(a) Mr. Kill.
5. In his speech in Act II Scene 2, Tom states that in the past Hovstad had fought for what?
(a) Women's rights.
(c) Religious rights.
(d) Free speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
2. What slang term used by Billings refers to someone who is cowardly or afraid?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
4. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
5. In Act II Scene 1 it is pointed out that Billing has applied for a job as what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)