|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Five million crowns.
(b) Seventy thousand crowns.
(c) One million crowns.
(d) Hundreds of thousands of crowns.
2. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Tom Stockmann.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Morten Kill.
(d) Captain Horster.
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
4. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
(a) The tannery.
(b) Oil drilling.
(c) A paper mill.
(d) A powerplant.
5. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Billing finishes reading the report which he declares to be what?
5. After Tom leaves in Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments to Aslaksen that Tom might prove to be what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)