|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Billing.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen.
(c) Mr. Kill.
(d) Mr. Hovstad.
2. In Act I Scene 2, Tom explains that there is no what but simply a scientific report?
(a) Conclusive evidence.
(c) Published findings.
(d) Reason to panic.
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(a) Coal Point.
(c) Atomic Alley.
(d) Windmill Valley.
4. What refers to a person authorized to examine publications, theatrical presentations, films, letters, etc, in order to suppress in whole or part those considered obscene or politically unacceptable?
5. In what year did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" premiere?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom claims that what is never right until it does right?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
3. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
4. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
5. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)