|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hovstad call Tom during his speech in Act II Scene 2?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A juvenile.
(c) An aristocrat.
(d) A traitor.
2. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments that even who will be rebelling if the Mayor rejects the report that calls for reconstruction of the water supply system?
(a) Morten Kill.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
3. Who is allowed to speak first at the gathering in Act II Scene 2?
4. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Haley.
(b) Captain Holiday.
(c) Captain Hamblin.
(d) Captain Horster.
5. In Act II Scene 1 it is pointed out that Billing has applied for a job as what?
(a) Tax collector.
(d) Secretary of the Magistrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
2. What is the setting of Act II Scene 2?
3. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
4. What relative of Tom Stockmann's is exceptionally wealthy?
5. What does Tom tell Peter that his cane represents in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)