|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Catherine and Petra.
(d) Petra and Morten.
2. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
(b) The Mayor's office.
(c) All the power.
(d) Incredible wealth.
3. When Tom returns in Act II Scene 1, he emphasizes again to Aslaksen that he does not want to be treated like what?
(a) A king.
(b) A child.
(c) A hero.
(d) A woman.
4. Who enters the newspaper office with a book that Hovstad asked to be translated for publication in the newspaper in Act II Scene 1?
5. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
(a) Pest hole.
(b) Cess pool.
(c) Death sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
2. What word means to soften or tone down, as in one's beliefs?
3. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
4. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
5. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)