|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
2. What word means the process or an instance of obstructing legislation by means of long speeches and other delaying tactics?
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
4. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
(a) The Mayor's office.
(b) The City Engineering Department.
(c) Kirsten Springs Institute.
(d) The hospital.
5. Only the town drunk and who vote against declaring Tom an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Given little other options, in the end of Act II Scene 1, Tom vows to do what to spread the truth about the water system?
2. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
3. In Act II Scene 1, Billing suggests to Hovstad that they seek the support of Tom to do what?
4. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
5. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains that he had to hold a lecture since no one would rent him what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)