|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hovstad mentions to the mayor in Act I Scene 1 that the newspaper was running an article written by whom?
2. As Peter speaks in Act II Scene 2, a man in the crowd shouts that Tom should be what?
(a) Made the mayor.
(d) Run out of town.
3. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
(a) The east.
(b) The north.
(c) The west.
(d) The south.
4. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
(b) A liar.
(d) A lunatic.
5. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
(d) Raw materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 1, Billing is exhilarated because he claims this could be the day what?
2. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
3. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
4. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
5. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)