|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slang term used by Billings refers to someone who is cowardly or afraid?
2. Hovstad mentions to the mayor in Act I Scene 1 that the newspaper was running an article written by whom?
3. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
4. In his speech in Act II Scene 2, Tom congratulates Hovstad for his what?
5. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Petra and Morten.
(d) Catherine and Petra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a form of government in which god or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler?
2. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
4. How many pages is the report?
5. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was to provide a way to do what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)