|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Captain Holiday.
(c) Captain Hamblin.
(d) Captain Haley.
2. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The mill.
(c) The springs.
(d) The tannery.
3. What word means thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms?
4. How old is Ejlif?
5. Who does Hovstad accuse of being cowardly and in fear of standing up to authority in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Catherine Stockmann.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen.
(c) Tom Stockmann.
(d) Mr. Billing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter absentmindedly forget at the office when he leaves in Act II Scene 1?
2. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
3. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
4. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)