|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Scene 1, Peter angrily declares that the report is based on hatred of what?
(a) The public.
(c) The environment.
2. In Act II Scene 2, Billing tells Catherine that the meeting will prove to not be a place for what?
(a) Scientific discussion.
(d) Small talk.
3. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
(a) Spent the inheritance.
(b) Spoken with Sarah.
(c) Conducted the investigation.
(d) Paid for Hovstad's bail.
4. What refers to a form of government in which god or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler?
5. What word means that kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hovstad is suddenly torn in Act II Scene 1 and entertains the idea that perhaps Tom is what?
2. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Peter warns who that he could have them arrested for posting a large sign on the town hall?
4. Who is allowed to speak first at the gathering in Act II Scene 2?
5. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)