|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Scene 1, Billing is exhilarated because he claims this could be the day what?
(a) Questions were answered.
(b) Truth was born.
(c) Brothers battled.
(d) The town starts to die.
2. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
(d) Exposure to the world.
3. What refers to a form of government in which god or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler?
4. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
(a) A factory.
(b) A pig farm.
(c) The tannery.
(d) The neighboring town.
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
2. Hovstad leaves in Act I Scene 2 planning to do what until the report is printed in the paper?
3. What slang term used by Billings refers to someone who is cowardly or afraid?
4. Catherine enters after Tom in Act II Scene 1 and demands that he do what?
5. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)