|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
(a) Mr. Aslaksen.
(b) Mr. Hovstad.
(c) Peter Stockmann.
(d) Mr. Billing.
2. When the boys come home from school and sense that their parents are in the middle of a conflict in Act I Scene 2, Tom tells them that he will be teaching them what?
(a) The definition of corruption.
(b) What a man is.
(c) How the world works.
(d) What the truth is.
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom claims that what is never right until it does right?
(a) The public.
(b) The majority.
(c) The minority.
(d) The government.
4. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
(a) A liar.
(b) A lunatic.
5. What refers to a form of government in which god or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was NOT to do what?
2. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
3. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
4. After Tom leaves in Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments to Aslaksen that Tom might prove to be what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)