|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(a) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten Kill.
2. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
(a) The east.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The west.
3. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Victor Mature.
(b) Fredric March.
(c) John Barrymore.
(d) Cary Grant.
4. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
5. From whose original work did Arthur Miller adapt "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Edgar Allan Poe.
(b) Henrik Ibsen.
(c) Lewis Carroll.
(d) Charles Dickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I Scene 2?
2. Who is convinced that Tom is trying to pull a fast one on his brother and assumes the entire story is a joke in Act I Scene 2?
3. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
4. Catherine enters after Tom in Act II Scene 1 and demands that he do what?
5. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)