|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given little other options, in the end of Act II Scene 1, Tom vows to do what to spread the truth about the water system?
(a) Yell from the steps of the Mayor's office.
(b) Tell everybody at church.
(c) Publish his own paper.
(d) March through town.
2. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Karma Springs.
(b) Kirsten Springs.
(c) Karney Springs.
(d) Killroy Springs.
3. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Cary Grant.
(b) Victor Mature.
(c) Fredric March.
(d) John Barrymore.
4. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
(a) Tom disappears.
(b) Tom is discredited.
(c) Tom will never be mayor.
(d) Tom is fired from the Institute.
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
(a) An underdog.
(d) A bird watcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
2. Who sent Tom a letter in Act I Scene 1?
3. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Tom explains that there is no what but simply a scientific report?
5. In Act II Scene 1, Aslaksen refuses to print the report as a what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)