|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
2. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
(a) Death sentence.
(c) Pest hole.
(d) Cess pool.
3. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
(a) Exposure to the world.
4. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
(a) Destroy the report.
(b) Edit some of the report.
(c) Give him back the report.
(d) Print the report immediately.
5. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(a) Morten Kill.
(b) Captain Horster.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad tells Billing to lower his voice because who is in earshot?
2. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
3. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
4. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
5. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)