|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Holiday.
(b) Captain Hamblin.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Captain Haley.
2. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
(a) A pig farm.
(b) The neighboring town.
(c) A factory.
(d) The tannery.
3. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
(a) In a bad location.
(b) On an unstable hillside.
(c) On private land.
(d) In a poor town.
4. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments that even who will be rebelling if the Mayor rejects the report that calls for reconstruction of the water supply system?
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
(d) Morten Kill.
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad says he sees this situation as his opportunity to keep his word in doing what?
(a) Fighting the bureaucrats.
(b) Proving his worth.
(c) Reporting good news.
(d) Protecting the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character claims to be a radical liberal?
2. How many pages is the report?
3. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
4. What is the setting of Act II Scene 1?
5. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)