|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad says he sees this situation as his opportunity to keep his word in doing what?
(a) Proving his worth.
(b) Reporting good news.
(c) Fighting the bureaucrats.
(d) Protecting the people.
2. In Act I Scene 1, the mayor boasts that new medicinal bath center will be as popular as those where?
3. Which character claims to be a radical liberal?
4. What is Tom surprised to see leaning against the table in the office in Act II Scene 1?
(b) A sword.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) His brother's cane.
5. Peter claims in Act I, Scene 1 that while Tom has lots of good ideas, it takes a person like himself to do what?
(a) Filter out the bad ideas.
(b) Critique them.
(c) Fine tune them.
(d) Put them into action.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 1, Peter angrily declares that the report is based on hatred of what?
2. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
3. What is the setting of Act II Scene 1?
4. What is the setting of Act I Scene 2?
5. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)