|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(b) Morten Kill.
(d) Captain Horster.
2. What is Tom surprised to see leaning against the table in the office in Act II Scene 1?
(a) His brother's cane.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A sword.
3. What word means to soften or tone down, as in one's beliefs?
4. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
5. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
2. In Act II Scene 1, Catherine lashes out at Hovstad for being what?
3. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
4. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
5. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)