|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I Scene 2?
(a) The Mayors office.
(b) Tom Stockmann's residence.
(c) The Kirsten Springs Institute.
(d) Kirten Springs.
2. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
3. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Morten Kill.
(d) Tom Stockmann.
4. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
5. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
2. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
3. Catherine boasts in Act I Scene 1 that Tom literally "invented" what?
4. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)