|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The springs.
(c) The mill.
(d) The tannery.
2. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Mr. Aslaksen.
(b) Mr. Hovstad.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Mr. Kill.
3. Tom claims in Act I Scene 1 that without something to fight for, you are what?
4. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Peter Stockmann.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Morten Kill.
(d) Tom Stockmann.
5. Who does Hovstad accuse of being cowardly and in fear of standing up to authority in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Tom Stockmann.
(b) Mr. Billing.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
2. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
5. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)