|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
2. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
(a) The wealthy.
(b) The church.
(c) The bureaucrats.
(d) The schools.
3. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
4. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Morten Kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
2. According to Tom in Act I Scene 1, the report confirms that the water contains what?
3. Who is convinced that Tom is trying to pull a fast one on his brother and assumes the entire story is a joke in Act I Scene 2?
4. What did Peter say in his note to Tom in the beginning of Act I Scene 2?
5. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)