|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(a) Atomic Alley.
(c) Windmill Valley.
(d) Coal Point.
2. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Ambassador Theatre.
(b) Elizabethan Theater.
(c) Broadhurst Theater.
(d) Imperial Theatre.
3. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
(a) The south.
(b) The north.
(c) The west.
(d) The east.
4. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
(a) He informs the city council.
(b) He talks to Peter.
(c) A second sample is tested.
(d) The next day.
5. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
2. How old is Ejlif?
3. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
4. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)