|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Peter accuses Tom of _______ the situation.
2. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
3. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Catherine Stockmann.
(b) Morten and Ejlif.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Peter Stockmann.
4. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
5. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
(a) The mill.
(b) The tannery.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
2. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
3. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
4. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
5. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)