|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Karma Springs.
(b) Karney Springs.
(c) Killroy Springs.
(d) Kirsten Springs.
2. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
(b) Petra and Morten.
(c) Catherine and Petra.
(d) Captain Horster.
3. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
(a) Death sentence.
(c) Pest hole.
(d) Cess pool.
4. Hovstad leaves in Act I Scene 2 planning to do what until the report is printed in the paper?
(a) Write an editorial.
(b) Shout on a street corner.
(c) Test the water himself.
(d) Go to the city council.
5. Who is the assistant editor of The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Kill.
(b) Mr. Hovstad.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
2. How many pages is the report?
3. From whose original work did Arthur Miller adapt "An Enemy of the People"?
4. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
5. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)