|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
(d) Raw materials.
2. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
(a) Tom is discredited.
(b) Tom disappears.
(c) Tom will never be mayor.
(d) Tom is fired from the Institute.
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(a) Coal Point.
(c) Windmill Valley.
(d) Atomic Alley.
4. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
2. Who does Hovstad accuse of being cowardly and in fear of standing up to authority in Act I Scene 2?
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
4. In what year did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" premiere?
5. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)