|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
2. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
(a) Captain Hamblin.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Captain Holiday.
(d) Captain Haley.
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
4. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
(a) The family.
(b) The Institute.
(c) The environment.
(d) The town.
5. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Morten Kill.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Tom Stockmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
2. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
3. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
4. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
5. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)