|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. In Act I Scene 2, Peter tells Tom that he is concerned about his what?
3. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
(a) Oil drilling.
(b) A powerplant.
(c) A paper mill.
(d) The tannery.
4. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
(a) On private land.
(b) On an unstable hillside.
(c) In a bad location.
(d) In a poor town.
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ejlif?
2. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
3. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
4. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
5. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)