|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
(a) Ship Captain.
2. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
(a) Oil drilling.
(b) A paper mill.
(c) A powerplant.
(d) The tannery.
3. In Act I Scene 1, the mayor boasts that new medicinal bath center will be as popular as those where?
4. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
5. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(b) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten Kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
2. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
3. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
4. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
5. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)