|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Captain Horster.
(b) Morten and Ejlif.
(c) Peter Stockmann.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
2. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
(b) Cess pool.
(c) Pest hole.
(d) Death sentence.
3. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Billing.
(c) Mr. Kill.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
4. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
(a) Oil drilling.
(b) The tannery.
(c) A powerplant.
(d) A paper mill.
5. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Kirsten Springs.
(b) Karma Springs.
(c) Killroy Springs.
(d) Karney Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
2. Tom loves to watch his kids eat since they are the ones who will do what?
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
4. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
5. According to Tom, what must be dismantled in order for the population to be safe?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)