|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
2. How many pages is the report?
3. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
(c) Exposure to the world.
4. In Act I Scene 1, the mayor boasts that new medicinal bath center will be as popular as those where?
5. In what year did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" premiere?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom's eldest child bring to him in Act I Scene 1?
2. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
3. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
4. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
5. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)