|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act I, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
2. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
(a) The neighboring town.
(b) The tannery.
(c) A pig farm.
(d) A factory.
3. In Act I Scene 1, Tom announces that the baths which were so costly to develop are a what?
(b) Cess pool.
(c) Pest hole.
(d) Death sentence.
4. Who starred in Miller's premier of "An Enemy of the People"?
(a) Victor Mature.
(b) Fredric March.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) John Barrymore.
5. Who is Tom Stockmann's father-in-law?
(b) Captain Horster.
(d) Morten Kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
2. What occupant of the town is the commander of a ship which travels all over the world?
3. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
4. What is the setting of Act I Scene 1?
5. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)