|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
2. What is the name of the newly constructed medicinal bath center just on the outskirts of the town?
(a) Killroy Springs.
(b) Karney Springs.
(c) Karma Springs.
(d) Kirsten Springs.
3. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The labor.
(b) The spelling.
(c) The distribution.
(d) The editing.
4. In Act II Scene 1, Peter angrily declares that the report is based on hatred of what?
(a) The environment.
(d) The public.
5. What beverages are Tom, Catherine, Hovstad, and Captain Horster drinking when Tom's eldest child enters in Act I Scene 1?
(a) Hot toddies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, Tom accuses Peter of being concerned that Tom will do what?
2. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
3. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Peter points out to Aslaksen that the community will be what if the water system is dismantled and rebuilt?
5. Captain Horster lost his position with his company because of what in Act III?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)