|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverages are Tom, Catherine, Hovstad, and Captain Horster drinking when Tom's eldest child enters in Act I Scene 1?
(c) Hot toddies.
2. In the beginning of Act II Scene 1, Hovstad tells Billing to lower his voice because who is in earshot?
(a) Tom Stockmann.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Petra Stockmann.
3. When was the original play "An Enemy of the People" published?
4. Who was beat up at school for defending his father in Act III?
5. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Hundreds of thousands of crowns.
(b) One million crowns.
(c) Seventy thousand crowns.
(d) Five million crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom returns in Act II Scene 1, he emphasizes again to Aslaksen that he does not want to be treated like what?
2. In Act II Scene 2, Tom claims that what is never right until it does right?
3. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's maid?
4. Who is the mayor of the town in "An Enemy of the People"?
5. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)