|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
2. After Peter leaves in Act I Scene 2, Catherine reminds Tom that Peter has what?
(a) All the power.
(b) Incredible wealth.
(c) The Mayor's office.
3. In his speech in Act II Scene 2, Tom states that in the past Hovstad had fought for what?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Religious rights.
(c) Free speech.
4. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
(a) A second sample is tested.
(b) He talks to Peter.
(c) He informs the city council.
(d) The next day.
5. How old is Ejlif?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter inform Tom and Catherine which they find in the beginning of Act III?
2. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
3. Where did Tom go to help the poor and afflicted when he was younger?
4. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
5. With whom is Tom on a walk in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)