|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
(a) Taking the pledge.
(c) Standing watch.
(d) Reading the report.
2. If Tom signs the statement Peter presents in Act III, Peter promises what about the water system?
(a) It will be gradually improved.
(b) They will do more testing.
(c) They will look at it.
(d) It will be improved immediately.
3. In the beginning of Act III, Tom tells Catherine everything will be okay when they relocate where?
4. Only the town drunk and who vote against declaring Tom an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Aslaksen.
(b) Captain Horster.
(c) Mr. Hovstad.
(d) Mr. Billing.
5. In Act II Scene 2, Tom asks if he and his family can have passage where?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 1, Billing is exhilarated because he claims this could be the day what?
2. In Act III, Tom declares he will establish a new school where he and who will teach children to be free and independent people?
3. What word refers to a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles that one does not really possess?
4. What is the setting of Act I Scene 2?
5. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)