|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III, Tom assures Catherine that those who fight for the truth are often ____ but they are made stronger because of their struggle.
2. Who arrives to inform Tom that he lost his position at the Institute in Act III?
(a) Captain Horster.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen.
3. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Elizabethan Theater.
(b) Imperial Theatre.
(c) Broadhurst Theater.
(d) Ambassador Theatre.
4. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
(a) Destroy the report.
(b) Give him back the report.
(c) Edit some of the report.
(d) Print the report immediately.
5. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, Peter asks Tom to a sign a statement that he had done what?
2. In Act II Scene 2, when Tom begins to speak some in the crowd complain that there is no what for the meeting?
3. What is the profession of Tom Stockmann's eldest child?
4. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
5. Who suggests that Tom be considered an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)