|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine's father tells Tom that the townspeople are upset at him mainly because of what in Act III?
(a) They hate the mayor.
(b) They love the springs.
(c) They think he is lying.
(d) They believe the report.
2. Which character claims to be a radical liberal?
3. How many pages is the report?
4. Peter Stockmann is described as nearing what age?
5. What is causing the waste in the water, according to the report?
(a) Oil drilling.
(b) A paper mill.
(c) A powerplant.
(d) The tannery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Peter that his cane represents in Act II Scene 1?
2. In Act II Scene 1 it is pointed out that Billing has applied for a job as what?
3. In Act III, Tom asks Hovstad if the paper will support what for the reconstruction of the Springs?
4. In Act II Scene 2, Tom tells the crowd that if he's not allowed to say his piece, he will go where?
5. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was to provide a way to do what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)