|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom asks if he and his family can have passage where?
2. Tom responds to Catherine's doubts in Act I Scene I saying that he has all of the what?
3. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
(c) Raw materials.
4. Kirsten Springs Institute is what type of corporation?
5. In Act III, Catherine's father attributes much of Tom's action to what?
(a) Hatred he has for his brother.
(c) His ego.
(d) Public opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, Peter accuses Tom of being in cahoots with whom?
2. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
3. In Act III, Tom asks Hovstad if the paper will support what for the reconstruction of the Springs?
4. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
5. Who enters the newspaper office with a book that Hovstad asked to be translated for publication in the newspaper in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)