|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
(a) The Institute.
(b) The environment.
(c) The town.
(d) The family.
2. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
(a) His coat.
(b) His hat.
(c) Peter's hat.
(d) Peter's coat.
3. What slang term used by Billings refers to someone who is cowardly or afraid?
4. In Act III, Peter accuses Tom of being in cahoots with whom?
(a) Mr. Kill.
(b) Mr. Billing.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Catherine Stockmann.
5. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 1, Peter points out to Aslaksen that the community will be what if the water system is dismantled and rebuilt?
2. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
3. What is the setting of Act II Scene 1?
4. What word means habitual observance of truth in speech or statement; truthfulness?
5. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)