|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
2. Where did Arthur Miller's adaptation of "An Enemy of the People" first open?
(a) Broadhurst Theater.
(b) Ambassador Theatre.
(c) Imperial Theatre.
(d) Elizabethan Theater.
3. Tom claims that Peter's views are closed and narrow due to his lack of what?
(b) Exposure to the world.
4. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
5. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tom and Catherine cleaning up in the beginning of Act III?
2. In the beginning of Act III, Tom tells Catherine everything will be okay when they relocate where?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
4. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
5. When was Galileo born?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)