|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Galileo born?
2. Who in Act II Scene 1 wants the article limited to the current matter and is not in favor of going after the entire city administration?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Billing.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen.
(d) Captain Horster.
3. What did Peter say in his note to Tom in the beginning of Act I Scene 2?
(a) Disregard the findings.
(b) Don't publish the report.
(c) He commissioned his own report.
(d) He'd drop by later.
4. What does Tom ask Catherine's father to do in Act III?
(a) Sell back the shares.
(b) Drink the water at the springs.
(c) Talk to the mayor.
(d) Leave him alone.
5. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Five million crowns.
(b) Seventy thousand crowns.
(c) One million crowns.
(d) Hundreds of thousands of crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad says he sees this situation as his opportunity to keep his word in doing what?
2. Against the objection of some, Aslaksen is named what in Act II Scene 2?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom tells the crowd that if he's not allowed to say his piece, he will go where?
4. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
5. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)