|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it in the beginning of Act III?
(a) Late night.
2. In Act II Scene 1, Billing is exhilarated because he claims this could be the day what?
(a) Brothers battled.
(b) Questions were answered.
(c) Truth was born.
(d) The town starts to die.
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was NOT to do what?
(a) Bring in tourists.
(b) Create a fishing hole.
(c) Poison the town.
(d) Open a waterpark.
4. Catherine's father tells Tom that the townspeople are upset at him mainly because of what in Act III?
(a) They love the springs.
(b) They think he is lying.
(c) They believe the report.
(d) They hate the mayor.
5. Who does Mr. Billing urge to stay for dinner in the beginning of Act I Scene 1?
(a) Mr. Kill.
(b) Mr. Hovstad.
(c) Captain Horster.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
2. Captain Horster lost his position with his company because of what in Act III?
3. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
4. Who is the editor of the The People's Daily Messenger?
5. When Peter arrives in Act I Scene 2, he expresses disappointment that Tom did what behind his back?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)